So, who was in the wrong here?

So, who was in the wrong here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oiUetKB8fy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the one with less fans.

But Maddox is an internet legend and Dick used him to springboard his career.

>maddox is a legend
said no one ever

Everyone who watches stupid Jewtube shit.

he is you fucking teenager. too bad he JUSTED himself

youtu.be/oiUetKB8fy0

Dick is the winner

>someone took the time to make this

I guess no one is able to escape from a sinking ship while they can to progress their career.

>oh well

Maddox could have been huge if he marketed himself correctly. He should have made more money than any internet celebrity. I feel bad for the guy for not putting ads on his site. His principles killed his career.

The best things often DO take quite some time to make, lazy soyboy user.

>that smorgasbord
>any redeeming value
Pick one.

MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST
CAUSE GEORGE IS A FUCKING KEK
MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST MADDOX LOST
DIIIIIIIIIICK IIIIIIS THEEEEE WINNERRRRRRRRRRRRR

Wow, it's almost like Maddox fans went to Dick because the latter is like if Maddox never stopped being funny.

No, they were both waning careers when the podcast started. Then when Maddox alienated everything good around him, he's suddenly surprised that Dick is a more likeable and entertaining personality. Then continued to shoot himself in the foot by hijacking the RSS feed and trying to Sabotage the Dick Show instead of leaving it at "Artistic Differences" like Dick wanted in the first place.

Maddox lost, Dick is the winner.

He was at one point

It triggers me that Lil B, Monty Python, Seinfeld and IASIP are on here.
pretty much everything else can suck a dick though

Legends never die, so he couldn't have been one.

I have been browsing the internet for 18 years and I have literally never heard of Maddox until this thread.

Well, that's shit and clearly took time, which is the most pathetic thing about it.

Yeah if Maddox simply hadn't chimped out none of this would have happened. The harder he chimped the better he made Dick look. Now with the ultimate chimping he's making Dick look like a great guy (which he really isn't)

what is this thread about?

i'm familiar with maddox, but i haven't visited his site in at least a decade.

He tried to make a comeback with a podcast with some guy named Dick. However Maddox bought into the cuck sanctimonious politics and really alienated a lot of viewers. Dick slowly gained more popularity and Maddox has now been throwing a months-long temper tantrum while leveling a frivolous lawsuit at Dick.

Maddox turned into a whiny bitch SJW.

Dick Masterson? I thought they were bff

Wow, you've been away from them for a long time

Maddox really fucked himself

You're a fucking retard bro. Dick had a satirical career before meeting maddox. His book was a number one bestseller and he's always had the talent to do good. They had lightning in a bottle with BPITU and Maddox threw it all away for some retarded drama in which Dick wasn't even in the wrong. Maddox was literally dating his current gf of 3 years when Dick DICKED his ex at the wedding. Maddox nuked the whole spirit of the show by trying to remove the competition element and let his formally funny autism go too far and he turned his back on the best project the pair ever came up with. Dick cares about the fans and knows how to entertain. That's why his podcast is reaching new heights and Maddox is living with roommates and in debt. He backstabbed Dick and tried to nuke his reputation with made up allegations and strong armed friends of the show just to twist the knife. Get raped.

why are you so upset

Got baited by an autist. Not that it nullifies my points

Dick fucked Maddox ex. Maddox chimped out and basically nuked The Biggest Problem in the Universe. Maddox and his girlfriend then started fucking with Dick and Maddox's Ex because the Dick Show was doing really really while Maddox own show was stagnating. Dick and girlfriend took Maddox to court and got a restraining order imposed against his cunt girlfriend. Maddox now trying to sue dick for gorillions of dollars as a last ditch effort to save himself, but just digging his grave deeper.

i haven't kept up but its sad to see maddox getting so JUSTed. he was right about one thing though, maddox was a fucking legend

The reason why Dick is making so much money now is because people are tuning in for the shit slinging he throws at Maddox. Maddox is still the real attraction because his status is deeply ingrained in nerd culture.

Also, Dick went too far by telling people not to buy Maddox's book. Dick was trying to hurt Maddox financially after betraying him and their friendship.

You've never been in love, but if your friend/business partner starts fucking someone you've been in a serious relationship with it's extremely awkward at best. It's a bad move on Dick's part for mixing personal with professional like he did.

Before anybody saw his face or heard him talk. Dude needed to stick with writing. Now I can't even read his articles without attaching his bald, sweaty face and nasal voice to it.

ya ripping on fake kids art was legendary.

stickdeath yo

why is the dead girl who killed her sister on twd in there

I agree bro. It's honestly sad. I liked his earlier youtube vids and he was honestly great on Biggest Problem. The chemistry of Maddox's pedantic superiority and Dicks everyman rage was absolute gold. It's such a shame Maddox trashed it for the stupidest shit ever. I keep wishing he would wake up and fix his shit and they could get back together and restart the show. Never will happen though, I know.

Hi Maddox

Maddox was pretty much the first internet satirist. Before Maddox, they were all just gaming nerds playing fucking duke nukem and early 90s shit online. Maddox is a pioneer. He made shitposting popular. For that reason alone he is a legend the same way Lewis and Clark are legends.

You must be in middle school. This bro code shit is garbage and Maddox adhered to textbook Chump Syndrome. You don't own property rights on an ex years after the fact on top of already being part of another relationship. If it hurts his feelings why not talk to Dick about it instead of going nuclear and ending literally everything. Dick did not go to far, he can say what he wants about Maddox's shit book. The amount of shady fuckery and attempts on Dick's financial means negates any mean words Dick could say about Maddox. The hot goss is somewhat part of Dick's show, but it doesn't constitute it entirely. Dick has his own culture around the show and performs live at sold out venues based off what he created. Hell, a lot of the juicy goss is in the paid bonus episodes. 2 million downloads isn't just for the goss - but if you actually listened to the show you would know.

>The chemistry of Maddox's pedantic superiority and Dicks everyman rage was absolute gold.
I always thought Maddox was hamming it up for the show when he flew into a stammering fit of autistic rage but it turns out he's just really that much of a know-it-all sperg. That was a disappointing revelation for me, that Maddox was not a character but just a... really pathetic dude.

Look, Maddox has mental issues. If you go into a business relationship with someone with mental issues you can rest assured that if you touch any of their personal life they might go nuclear.

I'm not giving Maddox a pass for what he did, but Dick should have known better.

Me too. I knew some of it was somewhat genuine which kind of made it funnier for me when they would argue back and forth. The autism was top notch until Maddox in the later episodes started trying to throw his weight around and control how the show moved and attempted to micromanage everything. I'm going to give it another listen at some point, it will always be a classic.

ive never listened. what part should i listen to? preferably something shorter

It's not up to Dick to coddle a fully grown man's feelings. And if there are some trespasses and fuckups on Dicks part, fine. But he didn't do anything on the level of destruction that Maddox has or attempted. When you have bad blood with a partner, you figure it out. You don't level everything and shakily point at the other guy and whimper "well he said some mean stuff too..." Also Dick actually cared about the show and tried to talk things out with Maddox to hopefully preserve it. He put in the effort. Maddox wouldn't let anything improve unless he got every little ridiculous demand - the blood of BPITU is on his hands and he's just making his situation and character worse with these stunts. Quit defending a childish maniac and join fun club with the Dickheads.

Why does that dude on the left look so familiar? Even 'Maddox' or whatever sounds familiar. Like I knew but long since stopped caring.

Loud Muffler Douchebags is one of my favorites. If you got to the Biggest Problem site, you can click the problems tab where everything is ranked in the votes. The top few episodes are really good.

Oh also I can't remember the exact episode, maybe 65 or somewhere near it there was a part about Maddox's epic jetpack diamon heist plan that he was dead serious about. Dick was laughing his ass off about how ridiculous it was and Maddox's doubling down just made it even better.

This is him. I'm just reading all of this shit because I have no idea who Dick Masterson is. I haven't visited maddox.xmission since like 2001. I didn't even know this guy was still around until someone posted a video of him, and it was still him with his shitty attitude but now with a liberal twist.

Oh I found the jetpack part. It was episode 65: Hoverboard Hoaxes and Death. Starts at 51:15

>please visit my site
No thanks.

I loved when Maddox challenged Dick's political beliefs. There's a part in the 60s or 70s where Dick just goes off on Maddox and calls his liberal social life bullshit and that government should not exist. It was one of the funniest rants I ever heard. I'll try to look it up.

Basically, what made the show great was the interplay of Maddox's rants and Dick's rants. Neither agreed on anything and you could tell their personalities were polar opposites. It was great stuff. I was legit shocked when they ended it. I thought it could go on for as long as Stern's run in the 90s.

It's actually funny. If Maddox had simply acknowledged Dick in the last TBPITU podcast none of this may of happened.

>2001
Jesus Christ, no wonder why I can't remember, this is like seanbaby days.

He asked me a specific funny part and I delivered. The site is just like an archive for an awesome dead podcast, chill

I agree man, there's no reason it should have ended the way it did.
>not like this

Got it. Episode 75 around 1 hour 3 minutes mark. Dick goes crazy over Maddox baiting him and his Libertarian beliefs.

It's at 1 hour 15 minute mark. He goes crazy.

thanks, i remember this episode getting heated. i'll listen to it again