Justice League is kino

Here's the best part of Justice League.

Normies hate it. That means it's unironically KINO. It's an amazing on it's own movie with the best Superman ever to be put on film or digital. I actually get to watch Henry Caville kill it as Superman and I don't have to worry about gays or women agreeing with me. It's literally /ourmovie/

Am I the only one unironically excited that it flopped?

bump for interest

>Normies hate it. That means it's unironically KINO
Sup Forums in a nut shell

yep

Shame it means nothing beyond this b8 thread.

I can't wait until 2020. Then I can legally bang this.

>Righties spend years strawmanning gays as pedophiles
>Are currently supporting a literal pedophile for senator

True pottery

literally getting so triggered it triggers your lie response. how does it feel to be a terrible human.

I bet you hated the justice league too like the normie you are. FACT

Roy Moore a good boy he dindu nuffin

Roy Moore did nothing wrong.

>pedophobe

well considered his lawyer is Gloria Allred the same woman who literally CREATED a fake rape victim for trump during the campaign. I'm fairly sure Roy Moore is innocent. I'm even more convinced since Gloria refuses to explain why the handwriting doesn't fit. Sad day when you don't believe in JUSTICE yet claim to like the JUSTICE League

the world is decending on your liberal pedophile asses. It's starting with liberal hollywood, then the NYT, then you

>Literal
You don't know what that means

Pedos deserve the noose though

ok this thread is getting too political. Can we all agree the only pedophile is clearly Ezra Miller? Who WB forced into the movie and Snyder never wanted?

Fuck OP and his gay ass thread. This is a Franny thread now.

>Then I can legally bang this
I believe you can legally fap to that image now, which is all you're ever going to do now or in 2020, unless you're /Bill/.

>Allegations against the guys I like are fake
>Allegations against the guys I don't like are true

Really fascinating stuff here

>/bill/

i knew it. liberals are pedophiles who try to post pedo stuff in threads to get mods to delete it. does this mean you have actual CP on your computer drives? i wonder if we should report you to Sup Forums and see

It's console wars. Once you notice that, these Sup Forums babbies' thought processes become a lot more clear.

I have pictures of Franny with Cheese Pizza.

you're disgusting

2020 cant't come soon enough

I know this is bait, but if someone out there unironically believes that Justice League is a better film than Man of Steel or Batman v. Superman, they're retarded.

based sexy Millie

um how are those mutually exclusive?

if you have photoshop skills can you turn that into a nazi outfit?