Reminder that net neutrality is a scam by liberals to censor the internet further

Reminder that net neutrality is a scam by liberals to censor the internet further

Don't fall for their lies.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/11/10/7-reasons-net-neutrality/
youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>amermutts get banned
>Sup Forums is white again
based whatever the pajeets name is

Reminder that you can sell conservatives any turd out of the toilet by telling them it'll piss off liberals.

>Soon we will enter a new golden age of Sup Forums when all the fatfuck americans are banned by their isp

Feels so fucking good man

Sup Forums is based in America, and without American traffic, a site that is barely profitable, will not survive.

Like all liberal ideas, its rooted with good intentions but is awful in practice. There is nothing neutral about it, why do you think every tech company and monopoly is for it.

The fact that Soros is actively shilling it also should scare you, he is only interested in something if its about control.

Of course most redditors read it beyond, neutrality = good, that must mean its good.

>liberal scare tactics, pay 2 go site, packages
Yeah none of these happened before Title 2, if they do happen after Title 2 it will effect big companies like netflix and google who will foot the bill. For censorship talk, google, twitter and facebook already censor and they all support net neutrality. Your ISP can already block you from accessing certain sites.

>MUH COMCAST, ISP monopoly no choice
This is a local issue, not a federal. There are plenty of towns that worked together to get fibre and better internet. Maybe people shouldn't vote in corrupt local politicians who would take the deals with comcast in the first place, so they can afford to protect illegal immigrants. It's local politics cronyism, net neutrality being introduced did nothing to stop these monopolies.

>you are just a corporate shill!
there are more companies actively shilling NN than against, you don't think zuckerberg, netflix and google are salivating at all the free shilling they get thanks to reddit

I'm not against a company enfocing net neutrality for itself, but whenever governments and monopolies interact, its always bad

breitbart.com/big-government/2014/11/10/7-reasons-net-neutrality/
[YouTube] The Fallacy of Net Neutrality: Thomas Hazlett on the FCC & Consumer Protection (embed)

Keep in mind when you shill for net neutrality, pic related is what you are supporting

Sup Forums is owned a jap, it can move servers easily

>if we repeal net neutrality, Twitter won't be able to stop me from calling people niggers and soyboys

wew lad

It works surprisingly well.

Wrong. Without American traffic, which accounts for 80% of the sites traffic / ad revenue, a site that is already losing money will not survive

Honestly, the death of Sup Forums cannot come soon enough. I'm sure some of you will commit suicide when it happens.

>implying you're white

Okay muhammad

actually according to reddit anyone against net neutrality is dumb and stuff

Doesn't it work for Trump supporters as well?

This. Newfaggots from le Donald don't remember what it was like before our guy Obama enforced Net Neutrality. They don't remember how Hitler, I mean Comcast, blocked Sup Forums or made you pay for it.

They deserve to have Sup Forums banned, like it was before Obama saved it

it's funny how true this is

This is how brainwashed the Sup Forumsacks are. Just say X is supported by Jews or other people they hate and boom instant support. Don't need facts. You should just trust the massive corporate entities who have a history of screwing over consumers, to not screw your over.

>these assblasted Ameriboo's

How many of your shitskin family and friends did I kill in A-stan and Iraq to make you so butthurt?

It's ironic how a liberal literally went out of their way to make this comic, thus making it true but inversed.

The liberal shills are already here, abandon thread.

You won't be missed, newfag.

>I AM SILLY

They're all against NN because they know that by repealing it that will guarantee a win for the Democrats in 2018 and 2020.

this comic encapsulates polniggers perfectly. contrarian sjws to the end

>This image
Someone was autistic enough to make this. Think on that.

What the fuck is net neutrality?

Why is this shit so important?

What the fuck is going on?!

More like

>Internet with net neutrality
>If you don't like twitter's TOS you can go start your own version and have some slight chance of success

>Internet without net neutrality
>Twitter starts throwing shekels at the biggest ISPs and they throttle or flat out block access to any possible competition

Lol, sure. Is this place really this stupid? All repealing this is going to do is allow ISPs to rip us off. You Fisher Price my first conservative kids are extraordinary stupid. This shit isn't a left/right argument in any way.

You know calling someone a newfag means you are a newfag, right?

Sup Forumstards need to be purged

Nice image there... full of really good kindhearted people who have the general public in mind.

What's funny is if you switch the positions it would the liberat declaring steaks and ketchup as the official food of racists and demanding stores stop supplying them.

Then why would twitter support it?

>You Fisher Price my first conservative kids are extraordinary stupid.

You wanna try saying that one more time, kiddo?

Reminder that leftists unironically bite OP's low-tier bait.

>Nu-Sup Forums actually posts matt bors comics
Embarrassing

Could you cunts just do me a favor and spam your representative either way?

>American
>white
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A shill made this image

Fact: redditors would rather implement net neutrality and give the existing monopolies more control of the market than do something to actually increase competition. They're completely braindead morons that can only parrot opinions deemed acceptable by their corporatist overlords.

I'm so sorry your liberal websites are getting taken away oh noooo ;(((

Horrible graphic you got there

Which one of us has the refugee crisis again?

Try harder shareblue ;)

Rolling

Guys team up with Google to fight to keep net neutrality. Together we and the government can make sure all voices are heard and neutral while getting rid of nazism, hate speech and russian trolls.

Pic related, woke AF women who all support Net Neutrality

#ImWithNetNeutrality

>most companies are owned by jews
>Sup Forums is a haven for anti-semitism and right-wing ideologies
>With net neutrality gone said companies either shut down or put this site behind a paywall so the goyim stop getting redpilled
>Sup Forums either dies or is dealt a blow it won't recover

Do people who actually support this are playing 5D chess and want the site finally dead or what

>He thinks Sup Forums would last a day with net neutrality repealed
But go ahead and spam pepe. It won't solve the fact that you're clinically retarded.

GUYS PLEASE DON'T KILL NET NEUTRALITY!!!!! WHAT SHALL WE EVER DO WITHOUT THIS THING THAT DID NOT EXIST UNTIL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you so retarded?

Same thing.

They'll have a near monopoly on that kind of platform either way, but this way they don't have to pay Comcast any protection money.

I'm not sure they care all that much anyway. It's not like they've really done anything about it beyond issuing statements whenever the issue comes up.

>most companies are owned by jews
Depends on the industry, and even then, it's only either "marginally" most.

>Sup Forums is a haven for anti-semitism and right-wing ideologies

Depends on the board. Try going on /lgbt/ or Sup Forums.

um actually net neutrality has existed since 1800 when this country was created. They just forgot to write it down or something.

No one ever does this. You "boycott" it yourself.

Choose your poison

Jesus.

>I have absolutely no idea what net neutrality

The thing that stops ISPs from assraping you

Okay soyboy

This picture is accurate. There is no winning play here.

The game was rigged from the start. And because we are dumb goys we fall for it every time.

Ironic how a Sup Forumsyp went out of his way to make this post.

9 get

Hey it's that new term you learned. Good doggie, roll over.

How is that ironic?

What's stopping ISPs from completely overcharging their customers now? Even with net neutrality can't they just charge exorbitant prices if they want to?

You can't be this retarded right?

Let them fight.

Literally giving one side a free pass and letting them pocket hundreds of millions that they won't have to pay to ISP's is logically the worst choice.

>I took a shot in the dark and was 100% absolutely right and now his ego is hurt so he has to try and make up for it by posturing over the internet

soiboi

>asking this to a Sup Forumstard
You might actually be the retarded one lad

Absolutely nothing. There's nothing stopping ISPs from straight up blocking sites too.

>he doesn't leftshits wanted to boycott Papa John's for saying the NFL should cut it out with the political shit
>he doesn't know leftshits tried to boycott Chick-fil-a and failed hilariously

>Good doggie, roll over.
Jesus, neogaf...

>No one ever does this.
No one ever acts like the guy in the strip either.

Sup Forums on suicide watch

It's ironic because making a "why do you care so much" argument can really never be made without getting caught up in a loop of caring yourself.

>be leaf
>be just as mongrelized as the US but literally mongolian

>>he doesn't know leftshits tried to boycott Chick-fil-a and failed hilariously
Never forget that leftard that was making six figures, filmed himself insulting an employee hoping it would be an EPIC OWNAGE viral video, and got fired and blacklisted from every job ever
youtube.com/watch?v=8LqoLBQ68Uw

Make sense that countries with HARD net neutrality laws all have shit internet speeds, overpriced and monopolies, while countries with soft NN laws or no NN laws all have better internet at cheaper rates

>newfag

is this some kind of meta irony?

>Keep in mind when you shill for net neutrality, pic related is what you are supporting

So your argument really is "If the left is for it, whatever it is, I'm against it."

You people are a fucking cancer.

Good
Canadians are the second worse posters on this shithole

Except making comments online requires no effort or care.

Except it takes a hell lot more effort to draw a comic strip than to write a one line post. "So much" can perfectly apply to one and not the other.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on all this shit? I literally do not follow this shit at all.

They didn't though. You had one of your alt right guys declare it your official pizza.

Prove it

Yup, right behind Europeans, the filthy self-hating Mongolian rape-babies.

>trump supports the end of nn
>trumplerinas automatically supports it
>even though it will fuck them in th ass

Literal shills in the FCC are being paid by ISPs to remove the protections that stop the ISPs assraping the internet for customers

The best part is Trump literally has no idea what NN even is. The only reason he's against it is because it was passed during Obama's term.

>t. young republicans formerly known as Sup Forums

But JEWS are against ending NN (even when there are also Jews for ending it) so we obviously have to support the ISPs that already have a near-monopoly in the US.

Good
Those subhumans had it coming after the all the colonialism and imperialism

>even though it will fuck them in th ass

How? Because shitty sites that I've always wanted to get fucked over (twitter, google, netflix, amazon, facebook) are gonna get fucked over?

Hmm...

I see.

Would ending NN even do anything? Wouldn't it just be people paying for different speeds, etc.? None of the content would (or could) be removed, right?

Yeah. If Trump told people to cut off their penises and shove it in their left eye socket because Soros said not to, conservatives would have already gotten the scissors out.

>surely this can't blow back on me and will definitely only affect things I personally don't like!

It would allow ISPs to throttle bandwidths to extort more money out of you. Or make you have to pay extra to access more.