Marvel has revealed that Magneto is also a part of Hydra and working with the Nazis...

Marvel has revealed that Magneto is also a part of Hydra and working with the Nazis. It was revealed in a series of "Villains of Hydra" variant cover art by Dan Mora. They include characters such as Baron Zemo, Madame Hydra, Crossbones, and Sin, and then there's Magneto.

geektyrant.com/news/wait-magneto-a-holocaust-survivor-is-now-a-nazi-in-the-marvel-comics-what

This is what happens when you're so creatively bankrupt, so untalented as a writer that all you can do to make a villain is make him a 'Nazi', because that's all Hollywood is obsessed with these days. Looking forward to Magneto being a Drumpf supporter too. Hell, I can't wait for the arc where Black Panther dons a white hood.

How long until these people sit in the corner of a padded room going tweaking their lips 'bibubibubibubibubibubibubibubibu Nazi Nazi Nazi bibubibubibubibubibubibu'.

>varient cover
>meaning anything
are these people retarded

>muh holocaust
>routinely puts humans in quarantines or oppressed them whenever he gets any sort of power

He is literally just as powermad. Do these people think him being treated shittily excuses all the bad stuff he did or would do if he had the chance?

>Drumpf supporter
MAGS would totally be down for MAGA. His moto has always been Mutants first.

The problem is that he has been written sympathetically at times, but obviously more straight up the hypocrisy of him is intentional.

>This is what happens when you're so creatively bankrupt, so untalented as a writer that all you can do to make a villain is make him a 'Nazi'

Man, I bet this guy was rused by every comic cover and Skrull plot since he first picked up a comic with his chubby little fingers.

Grade A faggot-posting.

Claremont tried to turn Magneto into a sympathetic character. The problem is, Magneto is the original Mutant Hitler. He espouses mutant superiority, and the genocide of humans because he views them as a threat to mutant kind.

Magneto has killed his own acolytes for not asking for his permission to bomb a church. Magneto has gassed humans. He's sunken a Russian nuclear submarine, stole the nuclear payload, and threatened the entire world with nuclear armageddon if the world governments didn't surrender to his demands.

Claremont and Fraction were literally the only two writers to try and unironically make Magneto an anit-hero. At least Cullen Bunn writer Magneto as the flaming hypocrite and genocidal fundamentalist he is.

I can't wait for the storyline where it's revealed that the jews orchestrated the whole holocaust, so that they come out as victims, and use their victim status to take over the world.

>mfw I can no longer tell the difference between "professional wrestling" and this bullshit from marvel

Well, they just blame the XMen for selfishly trying to stay alive by stopping the Terrigen Mist that kills them. they literally just said its more important tht a race be allowed to improve its already very well off condition simply based on tradition even if it kills your race. Its totllt true that the antifacsists are the new fascists.

>revealed
>in a variant cover

>variant covers indicating anything ever
>being this desperate for more excuses to be assblasted in public

I don't think Magneto would care much for presidential elections. He'd be more concerned with Mutant affairs to care about anything else.

If it's any consolation though, Spider-Man would probably be very MAGA. At least the Ditko portrayal of him would be, which should be the only one that counts considering he's the creator.

>)
That is the perfect panel that shows Marvel just doesnt get peter parker. He was an outcast not just because he was a science nerd but because he was principled. he was basically Steve Ditko as a character. maybe even an Objectivinist like Ditko. This is why I want Homecoming to totally bomb. They actually got fairly close to what Ditkos Peter was with Andrew garfield.

>Andrew garfield

meh

No its true. Well, they didnt get Peters fashion right. He was more of a McLovin' than garfields skater sensibilites but they absolutley captured the most important part of peters personality in that garfield spoke out against Flash ( Flash...PUT HIM DOWN), while everyone cheered Flash on, and he wasnt awestruck over gwens father when it came to the dinner and the convo turned to Spidey-in-the-news. THAT was Ditkos version to the Tee.His Peter was a nerd but a principled and arrogant nerd. Homecoming has shit all over that by all early indications.

>We ruined all our old characters
>No we didn't. They we're Skrulls all along.
>Reboot?
>Reboot.

What if Vince McMahon become the head of Marvel?

Doesn't sound like a geek to me.

WWE now has better storylines and I'm saying this half-unironically.

Actually, now that I think about it, one thing they got wrong with Garfield is Ditkos Peter would have kept his promise to stay away from Gwen, at lest romantically. His obsessive-compulsive guilt driven personality, though, wouldve kept him as a watchful guardian over her, leading to romance temptations but he would have denied himself out of guilt and obligation. The only majot character flaw Ditkos Peter had was one all super heroes had for decades...they outright lied to nearly everyone in their lives about their secret identites. Peter regularly lied to Aunt may, to the school, to the daily Bugle, etc. that kind of lying is a narcissism trait where you believe only you can handle the truth and no one is smart enough to know you are lying and if they do figure it out they arent smart enough to know its for their own good. That kind of lying is the exact opposite of being a hero and leader and remains a major flaw in comic book heroes today. How can Superman be a true leader when he deceives everyone that trusts him, depends on him and cares about him every single day as Clark Kent?

>considering he's the creator.

well him and stan lee.

Things have changed, Spider-Man would definetly not be onboard for Trump these days.

It's just a cover. Even Cullen Bunn is saying that people are overreacting cause he has full control over Magneto.

So, what ended up happening in the actual story? Did it turn out that the dean did in fact have a valid reason?

It'd be crap but entertaining crap

To be fair to them, lots of characters started out doing horrible things and were able to slowly redeem themselves.

The only issue is that Magneto has jumped the fence so many times that him being a monster is always fresh in people's minds. He's not consistently heroic enough to do a heel-face turn.

Might as well be.

Captain Marvel has about as much chance of getting over as Roman Reigns.

>mfw they're still trying to push Reigns

>lots of characters started out doing horrible things and were able to slowly redeem themselves.
Like? And were any of them on the same scale as Magneto?

For recent examples, Emma Frost turned herself around a lot. She managed to be a relatively good mutant for years.

Of course, that got fucked up due to X-men vs Inhumans, but fuck that event.

Songbird, Riddler and Venom. Well, the latter two was for a while but still.

Magneto level I would probably say Ronan. Though the crazy thing is Its easier to think of heroes forgiven for mass murder like Hal than villians.

Yes. Yes they are.

The only people bitching about this are SJWs who have never read a comic in their life.

What's next? Marvel will make the first x-men character firestar into a Milo Nazi hydra alt-right milo methpahor?

>>mfw I can no longer tell the difference between "professional wrestling" and this bullshit from marvel
Nowadays pro wrestling probably have more complex characters than marvel new recent characters.

Yup. It will be revealed on a 5th printing variant cover.

Why does that sound believable?

next Marvel will reveal Hatemonger is actually a communist and working for the USSR all along

professional wrestlers are allowed to grow old and retire

>acting like The Miz, Cena or The New Day couldn't stand toe-to-toe with Eddie, Austin or Benoit.

wouldn't he care a pretty big deal about the candidates' intentions regarding mutant specific legislature?

you'd think he'd have mystique ruin the career of everyone who so much as thinks of campaigning without being 200% pro-mutant

>everyone that trusts him, depends on him and cares about him every single day as Clark Kent?
every time they reboot the universe it takes like a year tops before all Clark's friends know about his alter ego again

so what if Magneto is now Hydra?
1.- Kobik can change peoples minds, there was a whole event about it.
2.- Steve's Hydra is not nazi
3.- Steve's Hydra is fascist, tho.
4.- Magneto has always leaned towards fascism pretty hard.
All Kobik has to do is change Erik's mind to convince him he was always that way because he was a sleeper hydra agent or some shit. Jeez...

on top of that, this is gonna last as long as the event is done, if not less. This is just classic comic shockers, they wont last.

The entire point of Magneto's character is that despite living through the holocaust he is a fascist mutant supremacist. If there's one word that defines magneto at his core it's "hypocrisy", as unlike Xavier he cannot rationalize that violence just begets violence.

That doesn't mean he would literally join an offshoot of an organization that made him suffer and ruin his life. That's straight up bad writing.

I mean, I think it's just a cover, but you can't give Marvel the benefit of the doubt anymore. Marvel has gone full retard, with no end in sight.

Magneto being a hypocrite who acts just like the Nazis who motivated him is like, the very core of his character.

That doesn't mean he'd willingly join the Nazis, which only enhances the hypocrisy.

Why are you all retarded enough not to understand that?

Hydra =/= Nazi

I doubt Magneto would care. They were collaborators A part of it. An off-shoot.