Will they kill him off?

Will they kill him off?

I hope so

Well the other 2 are dead so why not

Who cares? Honestly.

I'll watch it for some space battles and action sequences, but this will not be a space opera with a compelling story

I hope not. Last thing I want is mary sue becoming jedi master and training jedi for no reason.

well... jokes on you

they need someone to tie this to old STar Wars. I know I wouldn't watch this shit without the chance of Luke.

This tbqh senpai
>caring about star wars post ROTJ

He will die at the begining of the the third movie, just like Yoda.

Of course, he has to die to make way for the Mary Sue with the huge chompers. Now how they'll do it is up for debate.

Geez, I hope so. But then I want them to bring him back as Luuke.

100%, guaranteed
There's no way Disney would allow a character that people are actually fond of to stick around and remind everyone that Star Wars used to be good. He'll die so Rey can get mad and access the Dark Side skill tree, so that when they rip off RotJ for the third movie, she can then become the Rey the Lightedge, the true Grey Jedi, who's stronger than the light AND the dark side and can do Jedi mind tricks on entire planets and uses the force to teleport and can generate light saber blades out of thin air and use them to fight

>true grey Jedi
user...

You're part of the problem faggot.

They may have prior to Carrie Fisher dying, but now they're pretty much stuck having him be the one of the original 3 to make it through the new trilogy.

He'll probably go out in the third one like Yoda.

That reminds me, how will they kill off Ahsoka? They did successfully kill off Maul in Rebels so they can do the same for Ahsoka, right?

>Luke never got his new Jedi order because of his sperg nephew chimping out
>D*sney will kill him off in Episode 9 and start YAAAAAS KWAIN REYS GREY JEDI TEMPLE BIHHHHHHH FOR BLACK MEN AND WH*TE WOMEN ONLY

She already got Vadered

No, Carrie Fisher dying saved him. Disney will opt not to put that kind of weight on the audience. If they could have had Leia alive they'd totally have killed him too.

In the beginning of ep.9

Hamil will want out soon. He hates the story now. Expect his character to be snuffed out early

she will stay in hiding. probably will live past the new republic

It was never really confirmed if she did. If thats how she went out, then thats shit.

Yes.
Even if Luke doesn't physically die, they'll assassinate his character.

I'm pissed. My favorite EU stories were about Luke starting up the New Jedi order.