When is someone gonna tell him he's a terrible comedian?

When is someone gonna tell him he's a terrible comedian?

Does it matter? He makes a shitzillion dollars podcasting about fungi, weed, and mma.

Jamie, pull up pants.

>*Watches Bill Hicks once*

He should do it live on the podcast

I think he realized that when he stopped touring and made a podcast instead.

Do girls find bald men attractive or is it a red flag?

Classic example of a naturally unfunny person who wants to be a Comedian due to being a fan boy but also valuing the message over the comedy. Basically rants disguised as "humor"

To me he will always be that guy from Fear Factor.

(mostly) bald guy here. it depends on the girl. for some its a dealbreaker but not really a "red flag". for some they don't care. there don't seem to be many that prefer it but there are many that prefer a nice beard

I spoke to someone once who liked his stand-up and had never heard of the podcast.

the ultimate reversal

would truly be the pinnacle of the rogan saga

But he's still touring you fucking idiot

Despite watching UFC for 10+ years, watching old Newradio reruns, watching Fear Factor when it came out, and listening to his podcast fairly often. I have never seen his standup and have no desire too.

Rogans standup is so unbelievably fucking bad. How is he in the comedian clique? Surely they would recognise what an unfunny fuck he is.

I think he knows he was never really that good. He found his purpose in interviews.

I'm critical of his stand-up and all but he's not that unfunny dude relax. I remember his one Talking Monkeys gave me a few hearty laughs.

Some do, some don't.

LA comedians are fake faggots who will suck Joe's dick if it helps their career

He has 1 good special but that's it

He's literally Dave Cook tier, but Rogan is fortunate enough to have had the MMA niche / being a UFC commentator, it allowed him to transition into podcasting with an already big enough follow. Not even to mention Fear Factor, where many normies know him. And News Radio.

See that last recorded show where he tries to do his own version of a GoatBoy type of character?
Some kind of succubus, I think.

The rest of it just seems to be a variant of Jello Biafra's old "Legalize Pot" spoken word routine.
Like a pep talk for the audience. Validating their lifestyle choices peppered with weedhead "so amazing" pop-science factoids.
I did like the "I think I could take 'em" bit referring to being put in a position to have to fight his wife and daughter to the death.

Market "Diversification". Cross-over audiences are where it's at if you're not producing mainstream content.

Joe Rogan Live from 2006 is god tier. The rest are pretty meh

Didnt know he was a comedian?

No, you're pretty much fucked that point forward.

i don't think he's great, but i don't think he's terrible.

Whoopi Goldberg is apparently a comedian too I've never heard her say anything funny before.

So much this. I really enjoy listening to rogan, I think hes a great story teller, commentator and interviewer. Hes very passonate and knows a lot of stuff (bit pseudoscience esq at times but whatever)

BUT the last thing I would describe him as is funny. He just does not have that naturally funny charisma and skill of picking up on fun observtions and telling small and funny anecdotes. Take someone like russel brand, you may hate his commedy and even find him not funny overall, but you have to be autistic if you cant admit that hes a charming and naturally funny dude that has no problem making people laugh, same goes for the likes of chris pratt , steve o , gavin macinnes, if you watch an interview with them. Just people that are born funny.

Joe Rogan is not funny at all. The worst part is that his fans, and ive even heard him use this as an excuse himself and a way to bash young comics, is that "veterans" in the comedy game doesnt feel like they have to be "on" all the time and try to be funny, but they can just relax and be normal like its a good thing, unlike the newbies. But hes so clearly n e v e r any fun, he just doesnt have it in him and its a shitty excuse.

He's a presenter. They let him do his shitty gigs in clubs because he gives actual comics exposure.

>gavin macinnes

lol. kill yourself.

none of those people are funny. You were born with brain damage sorry

OP, do you think that in however many years he's being doing comedy nobody has ever told him that he sucked? Are you serious?

>Basically rants disguised as "humor"

So like Carlin then?

>Gavin Macinnes
Stopped reading right there.

For an American, Joe is actually very funny. Literally everywhere else on the other hand...

>your artistic integrity does not matter as long as you make lotsa money
I mean, sure, from our poor faggots' perspective that seems okay but at some point you gotta become a bit more self-aware.

>sells out rooms across the country for 2 decades
>failed comic
Classic keyboard warriors right here. Sure, Joe Rogan isn't an amazing comedian, but he's far better than any of these so called critics seem to be, otherwise he wouldn't be making these great strides in his career when it comes to comedy. Being a comedian isn's just about being hilarious and bizare, it's about attracting an audience and reeling them in and opening their minds to how fucked up things are and Joe does that in spades.

>this is the state of Sup Forums's reading comprehension

Your examples are trash but everything else is right. Joe is a guy that decided he wanted to be funny at some point and worked at it, it's not something he has talent for.

>reeling them in and opening their minds to how fucked up things are

did you just discover comedy? that shit gets real tired real fast

ITT soyboys who have never done a set, tour in the US, or even done an open mic.

Soyboys have no idea what they’re talking about when it comes to srand up.

I would think Joe was a top echelon comic if I heard him but wasn't familiar with top echelon comics.

Actually I think you're the one with comprehension problems.

You think Gavin Macinnes is a naturally funny person who has no problem making people laugh.

I think Gavin Mcginness is an unfunny faggot who shoves dildos up his ass for laughs.

Because of your opinion on Gavin Macinnes, I think you're a faggot and should kill yourself.

Do you understand my post now?

Stop LARPing, please. We all knew you were under 18 as soon as you said the word 'soyboy.'

Thatll happen the same day Joe challenges a female guest on anything

Amy Shumer is also a successful comedian. Dane Cook too. John Oliver is also considered real funny.
I hope that you realize that making a lot of money does not mean that you are a great comic.

your righteous indignation is undermined by your redditspacing
lurk more

Just so you know soyboy is used to describe a leftist feminine man.

just cause you are right wing doesn't mean you aren't a soyboy

What if I also don't consume any soy?

makes no difference

So by your definition, what is a soyboy?

feminine male

I guess you're just using it incorrectly then, fag.

this is a soyboy

no im not, don't be so upset soyboy

Literally not where the meme came from. Someone posted a bunch of tweets how obsessed with soy milk some leftists men were. All of them looked weak, feminine and were vocal liberals.
You sound like a butthurt soyboy in full damage control.

>You sound like a butthurt soyboy in full damage control.
lol quit projecting soyboy

He makes stoners look even more retarded than they already look

>no u

>this projection

Fuckk off, Commie. I'll set my fox off on you.

Fugg forgot picture.

which one is you?

cute furry

>Amy Shumer is also a successful comedian.

For now, but I think she's on the decline. She's connected and loaded, and I suspect her fame was bought. I don't think anyone cares about her and her last special got a huge blowback.

this one not so cute. wish i could doodle though

i think the manlet knows

I’m pretty garbage but I do animations cause it’s fun