Lauren Southern explains why she isn't married yet

/our girl/

youtube.com/watch?v=P-UKPpmQlys

It was hard to decide whether to report your thread or But I hope you'll be happy to know that I've decided yours is more worthy of reporting as the other will likely be deleted much quicker.

not Sup Forums faggot fuck off

t. soyboy

She isn't married for the same reason that most women don't marry. She hasn't found the rich, tall, buff, good looking, superchad that she instinctively want. She'll ignore any potential mates that are average. So she'll hold out. Eventually she'll get older and more desperate. Not judging. This is just standard female behaviour.

She is LARPing as a trad con girl but she is a whore

"dude shes 22 she has plenty of time to get married, shes trying to figure her life out"

in some cultures 22 is way too late! think of how much dick she has had. 2 or possibly 5 guys by now? how many more does she need until she wants to be a housewife for real?

the absolute STATE of soibois

an actual trad con girl is the equivalent of a soyboy cuck

Not watching anything of hers but is the reason bcos shes into diaper play?

Oh yeah but some Sup Forumsedditor getting his channel is related? Why are neo liberals such hypocrites?

You'll never have a girlfriend anyway, so what do you care?

that wasn't even her you mong

>taking political advice from an married 22 year old female college dropout

>taking political advice from females

Sup Forums's misogyny vs Sup Forums's fondness for racism and edgelord alt-reich politics
>who would win

Really? Who was it?

Isn't she like 20? Who gets married that young anymore.

you need to get out more

>looks 10 years older than she is
>begs for money from beta cucks who salivate over any above average looking woman on the internet
>rode the cock carousel but im totally like a traditional gal, you guys haha
just keep those patreon bucks coming you sad little fucks

God why is her voice so low. It's disgusting.

Plus, this woman deserves none of the hype she gets. It's literally white knights larping as conservatives in order to one day get with a girl like this; HOWEVER, refer to pic related.

>22
>only 2 or 5 guys
oh my naive friend

jew
leave
no one cares how many shots of soy you have in your diet mogachino

Yes, it was lad.

Tomi Lahren > Lauren Southern

>ecelebs
Not even Sup Forums gives a shit about her. Fuck off.

You are right about me having to get out more, but what does that have to do with her not being married at a young age?

pedophiles gtfo

post it and I'll report it since it's been 5 minutes you faggot

what the fuck is this political shit always being dragged into everything

t. cucks

I would say around 10 probably.

>cosplaying whore girl looking for an attention becomes an alt right voice of "reason"

Its sad there are literally pictures of her dressing as the sluttiest looking cosplay characters then she stops and months later is a conservative speaker. No this is not weird or strange at all no.

>2 or possibly 5 guys by now?

AHAHAHAHHAHA this is what trump supporter virgins think is a lot of sex

guess what, you dont get to control our bodies anymore, and the only reason you dont like sex is cause you cant get any, cause taller and better looking guys are getting it all now since patriarchy got rekt

sorry boo xxxx

wow congrats on being a sluit

you go girl!

The recent Hollywood scandals proved Sup Forums hates women even more than Jews

lol virgin

premium bait coupled with dubs? well done

>assuming this is a girl

>implying thats a bad thing

lol you thots are hilarious

I want to bang Lauren in a Holocaust museum!

there are a lot of reasons why male chastity isn't valued. Male Virgins are perceived as losers, whereas sexually successful men are perceived as higher value. Why? Because women like to compete for the top men. Females are hypergamous and so they date up. Men tend to date down. A successful man is highly desired by many women, thus can bed many. An average man simply cannot bed a lot of women. Men pursue women, not the other way round, so it is not an achievement for women to sleep around, but for a man to do so makes him adept in the sexual market.

Do beta men actually think she is woke?

beta men
right wing soyboys
this blatant and baseless assumption that pussybois occur only on the left side is just perplexing to me

no but omega men do

Sad!

I want to make white babies with her

get in line

U jelly soyboys? Yeah u jelly

But she's a jew

>Julie Borowski
married young, married as a virgin to a virgin man

>Ben Shapiro
married young as a virgin to another virgin and even talks about it

>Lauren Southern
wouldn't doubt this slut being on tinder

e celebs are degenerate.

>2 or possibly 5 guys by now?

This only patricians know lolis are the best

Is she like an alt-right pinup girl?

that guy in the hat is eye raping her

not really, i got my picture taken with a jew just the other day
it was a bar of soap

This, women have no understanding of working to achieve things. She will be 30 and too disgusting to be desired.

>spics
>one faggy white
Jfc the 56% meme is real wtf

okay

guys here who know regular average women.

how many sex partners do they have by 22?

This. Women aren't desirable after they turn 30. Men just get better with age. Feels good man.

she's 22 now so you can imagine what she'll look like by 30
the genes speak for themselves

>complains about cunny in a cunnyboard
_d

/soyboy/ nation piling up in here!

what if it's a religious girl?

I just go with 4 per year starting at age 13.

cross boarders gtfo

At least a dozen.
She's a con whore, so multiply by 10.

t. so full of soy and vinegar

t. cuck

I said guys who actually know regular average women, not just guesses

yes goyim, yes!
fight over our plant israeli spy!

Soberest assessment here.

4-7

cringe

Only in the looks department.

Delusional

Lifetime avg is around 7 IIRC and men avg count is actually higher.

How would you know who is guessing and who isn't?

That reddit spacing is even wider than your blown-out snatch.

3 or 4.

>Lifetime avg is around 7
Yeah because women are so honest and truthful when reporting their sexual history. You are the only delusional one here.

lolis are for sick in the head creeps who will never be near children

got any proof of that?

>your blow-out snatch.

lol trump supporting virgins think sex stretches out the pussy

r/badwomensanatomy

Wait. Who's cucking me? And who are they cucking me over?
Go into great detail, I may wanna fap to this unexpectedly sexy turn of events.

Don't forget Steven Crowder!

I don't even watch her shit. I just don't like whiny cryfags who report threads to the mods like the gigantic soytraps they are.

Maybe 60. 2 guys a month for single girls is normal. You think single girls commit 1 month to 1 guy and dont meet new guys on weekends or new nights out?

>self reported
lol

ITT: the desperate and delusional in their echo chamber

Don't you ever get tired of being whining losers. just agreeing with each other on an image board full of meme-spouting children?
You'll piss and moan and whine like bitches about women and SJWs, while being too afraid to take the most basic of steps to better your own lives for yourselves
You're so insecure and unsure of yourselves that you seek the reinforcing opinions of other losers to make yourself feel less alone, while blaming strangers for the empty way you feel every day
And you come back here EVERY DAY don't you?
You're not entitled to sex, happiness or to take, take, take every moment of your lives
Try being better than you are and stop the pity act; be men or destroy yourselves quietly

What incentive would they have in an anonymous survey/poll, and why would they be more likely to underreport than males would be likely to overreport?

22 is pretty young to be married in North America.

>soyboy essay
no thanks!

>our

What part of women are you from m8

Yes goyim dont get married when youre healthy and will attach to a man, learn how to fall out of love and be pumped and dumped for 10 years THEN get married when you're 31 and all bitter and used up

she's only 22? what the fuck am I doing with my life

I thought she was late 20s for sure

>She is LARPing as a trad con girl but she is a whore
Fucking this. She used to be a cosplayer for fuck sake. She would literally play dress up and pretend she's someone she's not for attention. How do people not see that she's doing the exact same thing now?

Is there any other way to do such a survey?

Look at that manly elbow... absolutely disgusting. When I nibble on my wife's elbow, I don't want to taste a wrinkled, hairy sack of flesh. 2/10 would not cuddle.

HAHAHA YAAAAAS BASED ROASTIEPEDE