so what movies did you anons buy during black friday? this is what i got

>during black friday
>It's not even friday

you have square fingers

>Buying movies

is that your dick?

leech

Those are some awfully reddit movies

redditors know reddit movies are so.....

op is a man of taste I bought me a new tv

>Logan and John Wick 2
Don't tell me you've seen them previously...

better have been a 4k tv

4K TV's are too expensive.

>watch movie via legal methods such as network television, cable, or streams
>leeching

Nah you're just retarded

Oh I'm sure you watch them legally you leech

working and paying for things are more akin to leeching then copying, Since economies have finite resources

what size did you get 42?

>Fury Road

I have no reason to pirate anything when it is so easy to watch movies legally.

Hey I have that same Lethal Weapon box set. Watching 4 right now. Comfy af.

For some reason comic book writer Geoff Johns is on the commentary.

>buying movies

Not a bad selection. I only got the Gremlins / Goonies multi pack because I like to watch the original Gremlins on Christmas.

>Going out on Blackfriday EVER
>Get trampled to death by Muricans
>Fight with low lives over refurbished trash
Just to save $4 on some shit product. I'd rather pay the extra $4 and not deal with that crap

Blu-ray is far better quality than cable/tv and much more reliable than streaming. Better quality than streaming in the vast majority of cases.

Where did you go to get the lethal weapon collection?

Not buying blu-rays anymore. I'll wait another 5-7 years and refresh my collection with 4Ks. Investing in 1080p doesn't seem good to me in 2017's Russia. I would only buy some rare obscure things in this resolution because of lowerchances for re-release in ultra HD.

If you are poor or just a greedy fuck who thinks hes cool for stealing then go ahead, and steal, but don't knock the actual people who support the things which you steal. If it wasn't for actual paying customers you wouldn't' have new content to steal.

>buying media in any way shape or form

>criticising buying movies
Id agree on pieces of shit like Logan, John Wick etc; but that Lethal Weapon boxset is bound to have some great commentary. Probably worth it

I think by buying movies you are feeding a horrible hollywood system of exclusivity. Better off to pay for a streaming service like Netflix and let the old dogs die.

do you get BTS stuff or commentaries with online streaming?
not saying theyre essential parts, but someone like me watches them

All Bluray
>Sicaro
>Nocturnal Animals
>Baby Driver

Have to go to Walmart tomorrow so I might try and find Sully on Bluray

>implying those old dogs wont profit no matter how you pay for their content.

Also In about 10 years once physical copies of movies are a thing of the past and everything is done online or OnDemand, and Hollywood no longer lets you buy your own copy of the movie and instead only lets you rent them for a 24 hour period for $14.99, people are really going to regret being too cheap, and lazy to keep physical media around

walmart was only $10 for all 4 movies

>buying dvds
What year is this

>buying movies
>buying optical media
>going outside

dvds really user

>not buying steelbooks.
You must really be a dingle dongle dangus.

New blu-ray of Taxi Driver
No Country for Old Men
The Conjuring 2
Leon the Professional

>All Lethal Weapon movies
>When only the first two matter
I could say the same for Alien but at least, despite all its flaws, Alien 3 was an interesting way to end Riple's story. Even Resurrection can be interesting for Jeunnet's style and Perlman, but that's it.

4 is worth watching for the freeway chase alone, not to mention the Danny and Mel vs Jet Li fight at the end.

i like all 4 but yeah the last 2 are not that great still a great deal for only $10

>dvd's
>2017
XD ur such a pleb