Dedicating eight full episodes to Marceline/bubblegum fanfiction

>Dedicating eight full episodes to Marceline/bubblegum fanfiction

What did they mean by this?

we're out of ideas and the audience is leaving. quick, appeal to the shippers we still have.

Why are you in the mood to start some shit?

People still watch this crap?

This.

Quality dropped sharply after season three

Eight? I may have missed one.
Mmm, goth superpowered lesbian caramel wrestling.

But I like goth superpowred lesbian caramel wrestling and these episodes still sucked?

Finn was so damn useless in this series and his sword didn't do crap. What is even the point of the moon vampire. She just chase finn and jake knowing full well she can catch up

Because finn was incidental to the story they wanted to tell; which was marceline being a big hero and having a bunch of dumb magic powers and bubblegum being her Q. You'll notice that Jake also has zero impact on the story.

If one season of autistic dialogue and noodly designs didn't turn audiences away in droves, what will a few more do?

Jake is pretty much there to kill the Old Fashion vampire and that about it.

At least it eventually led to Islands.

I liked Stakes...
Vampire King was awesome, good humour, some cool backstory. One thing I would've liked, was to see some more interactions of the whole gang together. Feels like they missed an opportunity there, but overall I thought it was good.

I like how he decided to just remove the vampirism and break the cycle but status quo prevent that from ever happening

If nothing else the King's speech was cool.

Way better than most recent AT fare.

Well, he did cure his own vampirism at least. I actually liked that Marceline became a vampire again because it fit with the theme, but I think they could've set it up better so that it felt like less of an asspull when the cloud just bites her or whatever.

this. Islands was interesting and added to the show. Stakes didnt accomplish anything besides some backstory.

>It's a card wars episode.

We want tumblr to save the show.

Islands had a horribly disappointing and rushed finale that made one question the necessity of some of the other islands they visited eating up valuable time.

Stakes started promising and ended being such a fart. Islands certainly was much more satisfying.

>having this shit taste
Card Wars and Daddy Daughter Card Wars were both great. Is this bait?

I remember the latest one not convincing me.

Islands had a problem where the writers wanted it to be self-contained, just about Finn/Sarah, and not have an impact on future episodes beyond "There's humans, yo". The problem is that Finn doing ANYTHING in a technologically advanced society would inevitably result in Finn going "Man, I should bring this back to Ooo". So instead, they didn't have him do anything - he meets his mom, he talks to his mom, then he goes home.

I just noticed that. That's bullshit.

He wants a height growth and a mechanical arm used for fighting and they don't even give it to him. He even was on board for getting augments from Dr. Gross.

They'll bend over backwards for the lesbians baka

I don't know if it's still canon, but the animatic for The Light Cloud showed that Finn and the gang spent three months on the Founders Island.

ifirst post is the best post

Because the miniseries was about Marceline and PB.
Finn and Jake were just there for comedic purposes.

it's not fanfiction if it's official :)

So that means that the best way to solve keeping your copyright when your cartoon is released for viewing by the Infinite Monkeys of the net is to have all the girls be pansexual, and all the guys be trying to get their attention. Add in a few horrific murders, ballroom dancing on rainbows, a musical episode, and scripts written in the throws of sleep deprivation, and that effectively circles the wagons.

Truth

AT went to crap after season 2.
They've been scraping the bottom of the barrel ever since.

Sad, yet true.

I strongly disagree.

Well then why skip over that? At least have a montage of them fucking around or something. Finn literally went "well, I guess I don't have to leave RIGHT away..." then BAM, hard cut to them leaving. It felt rushed, akward, and stunted any kind of character growth potential that could have occurred from Finn meeting and talking with his computer mom.