Star Vs the Forces of Evil

Marco should wear his hood up more, if he wants to be seen as a bad boy

One can't be a safe AND a bad boy at the same time, Marco's struggling between two contradictory identities, poor guy.

CUTE

chill it with the starco and the ntr

We've got >3 months, space them out

Say something nice about this unholy abomination

>We've got >3 months

That show with a dedicated board had an over 10 months hiatus once with people actively waiting for the next season.

Three months is easy mode.

>tfw Star will never have what Jackie and Marco have

AND PERFECT

I've got enough Starco to last >3 months here, don't worry

The horns are useful during irrumatio

>Say something nice about this unholy abomination
It's cute.

What? It's true, even if it's a result of an impossible garbage ship

>Tfw found a girl like star
>Fun, hype and extremely cute
>7/10 qt3,14
>No red flags at all but dem fucking emotions
She's like a newborn deer, anything can tick her off and make her cry.
Help???

Watch soap operas to increase resistance to wailing banshees who's super sensitive.

It is truly sad, but the mark of adulthood is knowing that you will never ever have those rad skateboard skills

How would I know what to do? Where do you think we are?

But logic suggests to ask what made her cry, and take steps to avoid the thing that made her cry in the future.

>We'll never get a show with autistic star lusting after the Diaz

Guys I just started watching the show and so far i'm liking it but I've also been reading these threads and some people call Jackie a fish?

Why is that?

Will keep in mind

This is gonna be Janna's last season isnt it?

You think S3 is going to treat Janna the same way S2 treated Ferguson-Alfonzo?

That'll be sad. That's worse than cucking

it just makes him look insecure and meek

Just imagine her being forgotten by Star. First Marco then Jackie and now Star

How active were they during those 10 months?

Also, I don't want us to be as fanatic as 'them'.

>meek
Inheriting the Earth, mayhaps?

Will S3 immediately reunite Marco and Star or will there be an episode of two where they are separate?

Cute but good lord star has some big hands

>I have to go now, my planet needs me!

I just want a good Janna x Marco fic

Your mom is the fairest in the land

>finding your life partner at age 14
Nobody finds the love of their life at such a young age, Jarco AND Starco are not going to be endgame. If we are shown a timeskip in the end, Marco is going to end up with some completely random girl as he reminisces his crazy teenage life.

Ah, this old chestnut again

In the new lore book, there's a page that claims Jackie's blue streak is natural and not a dye. Jackie also later says she use to "live" near a river(but that part is in s2). She also has that necklace with a sea shell on it. So there are theories that Jackie is a mermaid

I hope so.

Janna is a cunt

there's a wide array of implications that Jackie is a mermaid scattered across the show. most likely it's a red herring/running joke though

>character design is based on Nefcy's earlier mermaid OC
>wears seashells on everything
>wears a sea-themed dress in BBTBC
>early drafts for Hungry Larry had Jackie cosplaying as a mermaid
>user that may or may not have been a crewmember came on Sup Forums and hinted that Jackie is not what she seems
>no other human character has an eye design like that, but some monsters have
>pulls out helmets out of hammerspace, could be involved in interdimensional sheneningans?
>implies she might have lived in the local river in Just Friends

never cause we were both 16 and not degenerates (although we did go to second base)

Me too

Well Marco is technically older now, and Star might be older than we're led to believe, cause alien bugs

What am I looking at?

Just imagine the running joke going bonkers in S4 but we'll never get that confirmation that she's actually a mermaid

>Oh, I can breathe underwate-I mean, I can hold my breath underwater for a loooong time
>Scales on breasts really isn't the most comfortable thing
>I always appreciate my voice
>I love tragic love stories
>I see crabs as my friends!
>Have you ever sometimes wanted to just...turn to bubbles? Turn to sea froth and float away, before the sea consumes you whole, Star? That's how it feels.
>I do speak fluent Dolphi-I mean, aren't dolphins cute?

Bare second base or clothed second base?

When will marco allow tom to posses him so they can both save star?

i grabbed her actual tit under her bra its overrated as fuck lol but otherwise only rubbed her bussy :DDD with her pants on although she would later remark the later as being lewder

>Nobody finds the love of their life at such a young age
In real life, yes (every adult in my family was divorced at least once).
But in the fantasy world of a magical cartoon, why not?

>Janna disappears this season
>She doesnt appear next season
>Shows up afterwards entirely different
>Becomes Tsundere for Marco

It probably was because you're 16.

Aw, now, that one is super cute.

Well done, user.

My parents and my youngest older brother did. Granted, the brother was separated from her from when he was 14 to when he was like...29?

My anecdotes aren't data, though

Well, regardless of that, their souls are bound by the blood moon, aren't they?

Pretty active. Making new content, writing greens, calling each other faggots - as usual. Even I drawfagged a bit.

I've heard t-shirts with thematic "I survived the hiatus" and "I did not survive the hiatus" became quite popular.

Would Marco browse Sup Forums?

True. Star will have a real relationship with Marco that goes beyond just finding each other cute.

No. But Janna would.

the bond connects them no matter the distance or time, no matter how far they drift apart, they will always find each other

if only they knew

A demonic moon doesn't mean that they'll end up as lovers, maybe it might even be the opposite.

he'd browse ifunny and uniroincally laugh

janna would browse liveleak

>liveleak
Never heard of it

area and anomolayah definately wont stop

Half the season will deal with: Star adjusting to life back on Mewni and being forced to actually prepare herself for Toffee's eventual invasion, Moon balancing out having to train her, having to rule Mewni and deal with the fallout of "Royal Secret from the Royal Shame," and trying to bring back the MHC. Star will start learning more and more about the darker parts of Mewni history and about Eclipsa as she attempts to set things right again. Back on Earth, Marco is trying to get over what Star said and just enjoy his summer with Jackie, and it will clearly not be working and everyone will be able to see it, eventually resulting in him gathering a team to head to Mewni to help Star (Jackie may come with as she starts to feel worried about this, under the pretense of helping Star too, but in actuality she's scared that Marco might actually leave her, or worse, Marco might get himself killed).

Second half of the season will have Team Marco on their trip to Mewni going through a few episodes of adventures, while Star actually does show improvement with her magic but aware that her friends came to Mewni, eventually trying to go out in secret to see if she can get some monster allies like Buff Frog help her out. And while all this is going on, Toffee's slow manipulations of various characters in an attempt to divide and conquer start to come to fruition, and they almost do break apart.

S3's endgame will be Toffee getting his finger back as Star is forced to save her friends or even kingdom from a disaster he's started, incapable of preventing him from doing so and Toffee strolling up to Eclipsa's crystal as it finally wastes away without Rhombulus there. One by one, the multiverse's most dangerous are freed from their prisons. Season ends with Toffee saying "Long live the Queen."

Bonus points if Moon sacrifices herself to save Star in the season's last episode, giving that a double-meaning.

You sweet child

Also, underage b&

What if other possible 'members' of the Marco harem also end up 'bound' to Marco by an astronomical object?

>Jackie and Marco was bound by the blood sun, only seen in the Waterfolk Kingdom
>Janna and Marco was bound by the blood comet, passing once every millennium in the Pigeon Kingdom
>Heckapoo and Marco was bound by the Blood Planet, as Marco spend few years there training his sword skills
>Tom and Marco was bound by the blood star, in the sense that they bond over a dead Star

The demonic moon just made them soulmates, the rest is up to their friendship

>Will S3 immediately reunite Marco and Star or will there be an episode of two where they are separate?

This is a good question.

There's several ways to take this, and for sure, Nefcy has balls to give away when it comes to bold show decisions.

I could see the two of them being separated for the entire season, namely, for the entire summer. They DID make a big deal about the whole summer vacation thing. This would let them explore the slow unraveling of Marco and Jackie, plus do some background on Echo Creek, while at the same time showing Star on the run with her Mom with Toffee closing in.

Or, I could see Marco going after her right away, not even sure why at first. I mean, let's be serious, he WENT TO HELL to get her BEFORE they were soul-bound. If you think a little issue like inter-dimensional travel is going to stop him, you have not watched the show.

The plot-lines are WIDE OPEN, and damn, that's a sign of a very well written show.

you guys all look exactly like this don't lie

If they end up as blood moon-bonded eternal rivals, the hateshippers would rise in droves.

People can't just hate each other now, if they're handsome enough, any hate is just fuel for more ship. Especially if they're boys.

Do we know for sure if the monster lover Eclipsa took is the same as the one shown in the portrait? I'm wondering if the monster might've actually been Toffee, or perhaps he was an illegitimate child.

Anecdotes aren't data but absolutes based on what are simply tendencies and not rules isn't science.
You're right, he's wrong. It does happen, just infrequently.

marco was being affected before he danced under its light

they were always bound, the moob simply revealed it

I'm not that clean-shaven

That is not true!
I have blue eyes!

That's the cleanest babyface I've ever seen
he looks like a fat filthy frank

> M O N S T E R E D

Nah, that's way too fat. 155lbs for like 4 years now.

My skin isn't that clean.

I mean, if she cucked a monster with another monster the moniker "Monster Lord" takes on another meaning.

more like (D) E M O N E (D)

I didn't realize I was a fat Asian manchild.

You bring shame on Janna. Get out.

You're likely at fault. You need to measure the thickness of their skin first - then decide how much of a dick can you allow yourself to be without making people feel bad.

I've heard of them, but as far as I'm aware it's for hosting ISIS decapitation videos

>How can mewni boys compete?

This and the other photo are so aethiticly pleasing its weird.

Shit man, making regular jokes about characters already upsets her

you tend to fall in life with people who fight by your side in life or death situations.
its a survival thing. you fight harder to protect those you life, you are at much lower risk of being abandoned on the battlefield, and being face to face with someone who loves you every day helps keep you sane in the face of repeated trauma

Star and Marco aren't exactly going over the top at Gallipoli, but the same principle applies

>gender identity conflict metaphor

My current desktop 2bh

>Area hasn't updated Between Friends
Unless I'm an illiterate blithering retard in need of spoonfeeding, I'll just sit on the corner between Never and Ever.

They were affected since the day they first met. And by "affected" I don't mean the moon did anything, they just got along naturally and began the most amazing friendship the world has ever known. A friendship that was later reinforced by the moon binding their souls together, but that would have been remained just as close and strong without it. And a friendship that is slowly but surely developing into something even more beautiful.

BIG

>Season ends with Toffee saying "Long live the Queen."
>Bonus points if Moon sacrifices herself to save Star in the season's last episode, giving that a double-meaning.
...the scary part is I can almost see them doing this.

completely white bg + guy wearing a suit + photographer was a professional with a good equipment = good photo

>the hoodie is a foreskin metaphor

They will reunite at a mid-season finale at the soonest. Until then, the show will mainly focus on character development as Star tries to settle back into life in Mewni and deal with civil unrest and Toffee, while Marco tries to balance a relationship with Jackie with tracking down Star while acting like a 14-year-old rather than a grown adventurer.

>implying
the composition adhears to the rule of thirds AND the golden ratio as well. It's fucking art.

I don't think the show will keep Marco and Star separated for too long.
I bet they'll be reunited by the end of episode/segment 4 at the very latest estimate.

Any more specific prompts?

>photographer was a professional
i got that part covered, yep