Zack Snyder’s audacity in creating a comic-book movie renaissance (which began with the complex...

>Zack Snyder’s audacity in creating a comic-book movie renaissance (which began with the complex, ambitiousWatchmen) has inspired philistine resentment from reviewers and fanboys who don’t want cinema. They’ve been desensitized to the form’s vitality and richness. (Like civics, art is no longer being taught in schools.) The schoolyard game of lambasting Snyder’s magnificentMan of Steeland the even more intricateBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justicealmost directly parallels the unsubtle breakdown of our political process. And this year’s post-election delusional praise for the utterly mediocreWonder Womanis a symptom of our current political paralysis.

We don't deserve him, Sup Forums

nationalreview.com/article/453824/justice-league-triumphs-zack-snyder-masterpiece

The only part he got right here is that Wonder Woman is mediocre. The rest of his review is actually hilarious, like he didn't even try to be serious with it.

I wish I could understand his mindset. Like, I can't even comprehend how he thinks.

His last name is White, so he decided to be a black man. That;s all you need to know.

xD epic reference

What does Armond Black think though?

>Momoa's voluptuous Aquaman

w-what?

I am still so mad they removed this amazing feature all because some SJWs found out that people were having unapproved fun.

This. It was an amazing, neat little tool that the world clearly didn't deserve.

Except that his reviews from way before BvS also whined about the breakdown of the political process. The political process has been breaking down a long time, and you can tell when people hate shit movies like BvS.

I genuinely don't understand how anyone that liked Man of Steel could enjoy the shit-puddle that is BvS, never mind call it "more intricate". Armond truly is the worst of contrarians.

Armonds a fag

Art is not taught in American schools?

I think my favorite thing about this guy is he's living proof that if you don't understand something, but can still be bothered to write 1000 words on it, you can make a living.

You dont get it guys. This is not review on JL. This is review on Snyder and current situation in cinema.
Read between the lines. Look at the title. "Justice League Is the Epic We Deserve".
JL is shit, and we deserve that, coz majority dont give a fuck about quality, they want poorly edited, shit-quipfest without porpuse. Ty disney, for ruining cinema.

His rants in OUT are the best desu

>His imagery is classical, mythic, and erotic, whereas the males and females in The Avengers were kitsch, and Nolan’s Batman films were decidedly asexual
he's not wrong

>read between the lines
dont think thats needed, he spells it out in his last 2 paragraphs

>found out that people were having unapproved fun.
my dude that's how everything works

> Contrarian Black Faggot
He's literally Sup Forums

He's a gay black man that hates liberals. The man is such a contrarian that he took white as his last name. He IS Sup Forums.

Is this satire? This article consists of well written purple prose proclaiments and almost no arguments to support them.

>"Thank goodness Snyder's dreary influence is finally gone so comic book movies can get back to being what they should have been all along: fun!"

BvS is a very worthy successor to MoS and is undeniably more intricate as it grows much grander in scope and simultaneously juggles many different narratives

I love how his entire review is talking about how horrible of a director Nolan is while defending Snyder.

That's his entire review process. Just talk about the background and ideas behind a movie and don't actually discuss what happens in it. At least, that's the impression I've gotten from the reviews I've read.