I love this so much

I love this so much

It lacked some more world building in favour of the songs and the robot.

It worked well for me because robot actuaĺly turned out to be imptant character and not only comic relief

that was a great point

He still kinda felt shoehorned in at the last minute. But it would make sense for him to be there.

I guess I just like the setting for how silly it is.

Ben is part of the story
The movie could've done with some more time on treasure planet but I feel it was a good adaptation.

I know it's you, faggot who straps shit to his arm like long John silver. Post updated pics so we can laugh at your ass.

Don't bully him. He is a true hero. One with autism and zero engineering skills, but a hero nonetheless.

Is this on the list for a live-action remake? If so, I really wanna see how they pull it off.

Would probably cut down on the variety of aliens they had.

does anyone remember when the dudes who made homeworld cataclysm made that treasure planet game that was actually kind of decent.

yep me too.

It's on steam. The real shame is that it lacks complexity, if it played like something along the lines of the recent Battlefleet Gothic or any of those ship combat games with broadsides and all it would be brilliant.

Well that and having planets instead of islands.

Under appreciated Disney movies are always better than the movie that crushed them in the box office

lol, didnt know it was on steam

yeah, game was really really simple but it was likely a design choice for a younger audience or just cause of short dev time/low budget due to being a movie tie in. I mean they obv knew how to make a good spaceship game if they made cataclysm which was fucking cool at least in my memory

havent seen the movie since I was a kid but I remember liking it and that don bluth movie that came out somewhere in that time. always associated them with each other

Titan AE. Treasure Planet is definitely way better than AE, but it's weird how they both have similar aesthetics.

so was the ciborg his father or not?

While I understand Ben is a character from the original book. I wish they didn't make him a coocoo crazy for laughs character with a Robin Williams sound alike voice him. I understand characters can go crazy from the isolation, but I don't like "look he's so whacky" kind of characters.

what? no. where the hell did you get that impression?

no the butler did it

Just watched this again like yesterday. Good movie, although at times Jimbo's daddy issue thing is pretty fucking gay and the robot is fucking annoying but hey atleast he served a purpose other than get a dumb laugh from kids.