America

>America

>britain

religion is a disease

This is what liberty looks like
Gun free zones should be outlawed

Based.
You know they wont be the victim of a mass shooting anytime soon.

god bless the united states of america and god bless walmart

god damn that is some top quality america right there I love my country gah bless

>god bless walmart
well they did give me a free dinner tonight so I can go along with this

>somebody drops the collection plate
>the entire congregation blows them away

>America's gun crime and homicide decreases each year despite having a lot of niggers and hispanics
>Britain's homicide and rape rates skyrocket because they treat pakis and Aaabs as 1st class citizens while reducing white people to slave-class

>America suffers worst mass shooting and response is NO GUN CONTROL
>Britain suffers 92381438293472nd truck of peace attack and PM May responds by going 1984 on white people and white people only

>America elects Trump and starts adopting more protectionist and nationalist policies
>Britain wins Brexit by a landslide and capstones their """victory""" by electing May, a psychotic totalitarian who hates whites

[freedom intensifies]

I don't know what's worse, this or the guy, guys? I can't remember, who beheaded a military guy in the middle of a street and the police response time was abysmal and then when they did show up nobody had guns.

They might not have any guns, the sign itself just dissuades Dylan Roof types from choosing that church for target practice.

Here's your tip, my intelligent friend!

Imagine if this were outside of a mosque

based walmart

I cant wait until the FCC gets their way and poor people get booted off the internet

Is this real?
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Those videos of motorcycle thieves doing their thing in the middle of the day in central-city London while everybody just stands around watching are even worse.

>t. peruvian

lmao tru

Which I really don't understand. If you want to go out in a blaze of glory, unloading on a crowd of armed chuch goers before getting shot to pieces yourself seems pretty fucking metal. Bonus points if the pastor is the one to fire the bullet that kills you.

Maybe that's why I'll never commit a mass shooting - it'll never live up to the image I have in my head.

*inhales*

Good idea.

It would need to face the other way though

I would've just posted North Korea or something, dunno why you made it all about degenerate sex shit

*exhales*

Upboated!

They don't want to be "metal", they want to have complete power for a period of time, where they chose who lives and dies, and then kill themselves or go to jail.
They will always choose a place that promotes itself as a "gun free zone"

>They don't want to be "metal"

lol fucking faggots

>total number
>not per capita

Meanwhile in French churches you get your throat slit by muslims, how progressive!
I'm glad europe abandoned it's freedom to bear arms.

thanks man i was holding that in for a good while

>>America
FUCK YEA!

>

>this stupid meme

Varg has a religion he's just not an American mutt christcuck.

>Bar doors shut from the outside
>Spray church from the outside
>Throw a Molotov through the window on the way out

thats still not a mass shooting moron

Yeah we should have just shot him 12 times as soon as we saw the colour of his skin right?

>there are people right now who do not regularly wear Stetson

Anytime a Brit tries to argue that the US should have stayed in the empire, just show them that pic related.

Why do Americans do this?

Reminds me of that recent story where people had gathered into a church to talk about recent shooting taking place in churches, and then the one guy who had brought a gun and was showing it off to people accidentally shoots his own hand and his wife in the stomach. How that for irony? Only in America.

religion is a mental illness
stay mad fedora tippers

>Americans will soon have to pay to shitpost
Feels fucking amazing

Yes.

I don't know what's worse....some dumb ass not knowing about incontinence, or the dumb ass that actually took the time to make that stupid image.

Call me a faggot but not feeling safe in a church unless you are armed does kind of betray your lack of faith in god, doesn't it?

faggot

>I love shooting people and committing mass murders

God made firearms so you can defend yourself from assholes, user.

This is absolutely hilarious. Do they not even have tasers?

I blame Trump.

Everything alright, OP?

I loved shooting shitskins in A-stan and Iraq.

Sue me, bitch.

So they caught him without a single death? Seems worth it to me.

Post one? Sounds funny
Oh my god. I feel sorry for Bong anons.

Yes, we all know that for it to be a mass shooting you must inform your victims that they will be part of a mass shooting.
Those are the rules.

stories?

stay on Sup Forums fat autistic amerishart

This but actually and more politely.

pathetic. no tasers even? really Brits? fucking pussies

>europeans
>having decent conversations on Sup Forums
oh fuck im laughing

There's nothing in the bible about firearms. Unless you are talking about the burning sword of Archangel Michael which doesn't really count since it's a sword.

not sure if you've ever opened a bible but it's literally filled with people who died because of their faith
only 1 of jesus' 12 disciples died of old age
>"Then you will be arrested, persecuted, and killed. You will be hated all over the world because you are my followers."

>oooohh I'm scared of brown people
Grow up.

>look at all the brown people! so scary!

>it's yet another butthurt Ameriboo

Right.

>Rig the explosives underneath - propane tank or two.
>Place some scrap to serve as shrapnel.

Or even better,
>Throw smoke grenades and make couple shots causing panic
>Look at burgers shooting each other up in a mayhem.

So, are there any public places left in America where I can go and not get shot?

Yeah they died. But I am not sure whether they ran around armed. They accepted their time of death because for them, the afterlife is what's important. And that was in much more dangerous times than now.

It's a euphemism, dude.

So this will happen:

>person hoping to lay waste to those inside the church sees the sign
>decides fuck it, goes and steals a U-Haul or something, loads it up with the traditional home made explosives
>drives it into the church

People will always find a way to kill, there's just no way to prevent it.

>13 year old Ameriboo shitposting at its finest
Isn't past your bedtime, kid?

Nowhere.
It's either "the law abiding" dimwit picturing himself as a cowboy, or an autist, "muhganstanigga" or some maricon with the gun he obtained on black market (from the "law abiding dimwits" who lost it).

That's what happens, when sharts bitch about "Shall not infringed", but throw out the "well regulated militia" part.

What's the matter, shartinmart, you got a little bit triggered? Don't forget to bring the mcBulletproof blanket tomorrow to your school.

This somehow makes this less bad

>mfw i'm american
>mfw thinking about the foreigners that get mad about the fact that we exist