Do you have a better or worse chance of making it in hollywood if you're short...

do you have a better or worse chance of making it in hollywood if you're short? I've noticed a lot of men in hollywood are the same height or shorter than their female costars and they still have great success

webm.land/w/ooun/

supposedly short men are cheaper to film
you can save a lot of money because you don't need full-size sets

I hate this image

>roasties who frequently binge drink at a place called 'skycig: freedom to smoke' mock a manlet
this is the world we live in

>will never be bullied by tall girls
Lucky fuck

Considering that Tom Cruise and Robert Downey Jr are like 4'10'', I would say they do alright.

The reason is short men have better proportions (No long necks, long arms, long legs,etc...), and they can gain muscle easier than tall guys.

robert downey really makes up for it with his acting ability

>sadpepe.jpg
I want Karlie "koder" kloss and Taytay dominate me

>actual manlet rationalization

I would be so pleased if I can get a tall girl to have me snuggle into her laps and give me a handy while I suckle on her tall breasts.

You mean they look more pumped with same muscle mass
Doesn't mean jackshit in terms of power

top kek at that image

>The reason is short men have better proportions (No long necks, long arms, long legs,etc...), and they can gain muscle easier than tall guys.

do manlets actually believe this?

if they need somebody with muscles they just give him roids, just look at chris hemsworth

They hate tall girls

I never said about power, I said they look better because they have a more proportional body.

Short guys have a way easier time to look buff. an extra 10lbs of muscle on a shorty and you get Tom Cruise, Marky Mark, RDJ, Matt Damon etc. Washboard abs, bulging biceps. A tall guy who looks hunky and cut? Good luck. I can't make people appreciate height on screen but you can show off abs.

Case in point- Daniel Craig vs. literally every other Bond.

imagine if she was 6ft tall haha

If someone shoot up Hollywood, you'll be harder to hit because you are smaller and likely not in the public in first place because you'll have no friend and no life.

Short guys have a general advantage in some sports, like wrestling or horse racing
kind of like how when you're a kid you don't have so far to fall onto the ice

>born to early to gene edit short genes to tall genes
>born to late to be considered average height instead of short
>born just in time for fat jokes to be considered offensive and short jokes to still be fine

>Short guys have a general advantage in some sports, like wrestling

the best wrestler of all time is 6'3

NAME NOW

Not the same, Hemsworth's are very rare, and you're right they need roids and more. Biochem being the same, a tall guy might have to eat 7000 calories to gain the 'visual mass' as a short guy packing on muscle at 4000. And that's if they're lucky and have the genes to look like hemsworth anyways, most just look like Pierce Brosnan.

Hot

I don't think I would get bored of this pair of legs for 5 years at least.

Imagine you are doing her missionary and she wraps her disproportionately long arms and legs around you, it'd be closest IRL thing you can get from fucking a spooky spider monster girl.

>you're right they need roids and more

every actor that needs to look buff in a movie is on roids, even the short ones

nobody goes: hey let's delay the movie so our actor has time to gain muscle mass natty

why is a dwarf fighting a human lmao

>Lorna
>I canny

I'm 95% sure Lorna and her friends are Scottish.

It's the real Bloodborne experience.

NAME NOW THIS IS THE LAST WARNING

no shit fuckwad way to not read anyone's post.

Macho Man is 6'2 though

Blaire, you're welcomed motherfucker.

can he make it as an actor?

this guy got it
i love big girls for their big feet
more sweety real estate is always welcome

wearing a girl's feet as a mask is incredible

Thank you user

clifford, the big red guy

>be average height
>wears 5 inch heels to a club
>LMAO WHY IS EVERYBODY SO SHORT XDDD

Not even a manlet but women are this dumb.

I can't wait for the human analogous episode of the one where they had to explain to kids why it's necessary to castrate Clifford.

>actually getting mad over this

are you sure you're not a manlet?

user just throw a low boomerang and break her heels. Become the manlet avenging aussie.

I'm the manletiest of the manlet alright?

You won't ever see me coming.

the question is why is the man only few inches taller then the midget

>laugh at how stupid women are
>this means you're mad

ask a woman if she wants her pizza cut into 6 slices or 8 and see her rationalize

They are probably weedgie scum. Worst of the scots

Why?

this holiday i explained to my mom how women reject men based on their height and their dick size. she laughed. and then i said isn't it funny how women can't drive? she lost her fucking mind. she went berserk no lie

why are women such heartless bitches, bros?

Depends on what you want to be,
if you want to be front of camera it could be a factor.
If you want to be behind the camera i don't think it does matter.

user, why would you upset your mommy?

Maybe she can't drive but she's your mom for fuck sake.

>being surprised by the vaginal jew

What an ungrateful cunt, I hope she never gets a permission to take a photo with a celebrity ever again.

I hope she gets weird ovaries like Ridley.

i'm 175cm, had 4 GFs so far. So I guess it's not a problem for my life. But ever since I started browsing Sup Forums, I keep comparing my height with almost everyone when I walk down the street. Fuck you, really.

Imagine throwing him into a turkey's enclosure. He wouldn't stand a chance.

Why don't you say that to your mom's face you lil shit.

she said
>I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN A TICKET NEVER NEVER HAVE NOPE YOU ARE LYING
earlier this evening i ask. "isn't it funny how they use to treat drunk driving like no big deal? the would just wave you home." she says oh yeah that happened to me a couple times the officer just let us go. BITCH YOU SHOULDN BE DRIVING ANYMORE

MWF
Mordor Wrestling Federation

5'9 is literally avg height idiot. Maybe not in your generation, but it's hardly odd.

sounds like the sharia law is in order user, then you can just get rid of her stoning her to death because she's sleeping with the neighborhood

>closest IRL thing you can get from fucking a spooky spider monster girl.
lmao

It's usually the shorties who get into drama/acting

They're compensating by acting, not being themselves, pretending to be people taller than them. Don't believe me, look at how short these actors are irl

Truth

i don't care anymore she is dead to me. women don't know how good they got it

>5'9
>not manlet

I agree let's kill all the women and just keep a few for reproducing.

Taller people get into sports
Shortys get into acting

>Giving a bitch a pass ever.

This just kind of confirms that weeaboo soy boys are basically mentally women

Give him a break, user. God knows life hasn't.

are tall people dead to you too?

You gotta give your mom a pass so she makes your tendies correctly

you say this as a joke, but the funny thing is most jokes are based in reality

I'm 6'0. Am I safe guys?

yeah sorry for not checking the Sup Forums guideline and trying to take a stance on an issue on my own behalf

No.

im 5'11 but my dad had enough sense to tell me to say to the dmv im 6ft. they didn't measure at all hahaha. i can point at my license and say look im 6ft. women can't measure for shit

My mother died a decade ago and i live alone so fuck you faggot.

Dr. Strangelove had the right idea

that's a very astute observation user

A girl isn't going to look at your license. She's just going to know.

>manlet speaking

opinion discarded, have a good day

If you want to eat shit from your cunt of a mother no one on Sup Forums is going to stop you.

>you will never fill ivanka's womb with your 6'2" man seed with a hard grunt
>you will never feel her belly grow with your super child within
>donald will never give you a high five and say, "you've made America better"
>5'11" pregnant ivanka will never stand on your face barefoot after her morning yoga

yeah too bad he died

they do when you tell them your name. my name is uncommon surprisingly. amerimutt here
women cant measure for shit. the manlet memes are funny though. God i would kill myself if i was any shorter

>wanting jew sloppy seconds

whew, someone's got mommy issues

I'd rather look like Brosnan than Hemsworth

user, I think you should kill yourself regardless, it'll be good

how tall are you?

How do you thinking her after-workout yoga pants smell like?

let's just say it'll be very painful

I still think about this picture every once in awhile and just start laughing.
Everyone knows you are short. trying to compensate it with shit like this just makes you look pathetic

i'm 5'6 and i like tall girls. what are my chances of dating a 6' beauty?

Since when acting was all about power, dumbass?
You need a bloke who looks good and can act, and you need that bloke to achieve desired picture with minimal investment.

a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do

you just have to even the odds as much as you can, it's same as someone ugly working out and striving for a good body so the person's at least a butterface and not just plain uggo

make it easy for yourself, just earn money and buy a tall gf in eastern europe

If you're asjing on here, none.

Or Geordies.

Either way, dirt people.

haha smaller than 5'11?

6'2" average normal sized person reporting. Any other standard size men (if you're shorter than me you are a woman) ITT?