Frasier's apartment is constantly stocked with booze but we never see him getting drunk

Frasier's apartment is constantly stocked with booze but we never see him getting drunk.
Why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mahoney
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not everyone is an alcoholic you fucking creep

What's the point of alcohol if not to get drunk?

it's generally to entertain
but I will challenge OP by saying that they seem to be drinking in just about every episode, they just handle their alcohol better than most. How many scenes start with Niles entering the apartment and pouring himself a glass of chardonnay?

We sometimes see him getting drunk.

youtube.com/watch?v=UuQAEVLljF4

You shouldn't drink more than you can handle. It's unbecoming and undignified. A bit of social binge drinking can be excused when you're young, but it shouldn't extend beyond college.

One drink in the evening isnt going to hurt you.

Because he's a responsible adult.

>Chardonnay

Chardonnay needs to be served slightly chilled, you philistine.
It's Sherry.

Super rich people just have liquor everywhere.

Veneer.

I teared up during the finale, why do people hate it again?

They do? I wasn't aware. Finales are always going to be difficult but I really don't think Frasier's finale is bad at all. Ends on a bittersweet note and perfectly shows that it's not an ending but just a closure to that chapter of Frasier's life.

>Super rich people
Most people have at least a couple of bottles user.

People born after 1989 arent real people

GOOD LORD

Cammmm WINSTON

Will there ever be another sitcom this comfy?

Upvote if you'd fuck fat Daphne.

Thanks to the faggotry of your generation, no.

Sorry for my language

to get a slight buzz and take the edge off

Just to get a warm buzz. In the winter sometimes I pour a tumbler of whisky when I get in and drink it slowly. It gets the blood flowing nicely.

Can't believe the actor who played Martin was gay. He was a real man's man

Its called acting retarded youngfag

>I pour a tumbler of whisky

Investment. To be a gracious host. To keep comfy small buzz going throughout the day without actually getting drunk. Have something to drink during dinner.

Ok old fella here's your (you) after you didn't get one after your first two attempts

Exactly.

T. Black person

uboot

what's this "edge" they always talk about in the movies

So anyone feel that their gonna resurrect this show?Apparently will & grace did good and bringing old shows back seems to be turning into a craze

I'm 32 so I'm just barely gen Y.

Will and Grace was absolute shit, I have no idea why they brought it back as the special voting episode that kicked off the resurrection was awful.
They should leave Frasier alone, let it exist as a comfy pocket of time that we can enjoy in reruns.

In a heartbeat

It just means you are more talkative and relaxed

They should just release the entire series in remastered HD on netflix or something

>To keep comfy small buzz going throughout the day

this is actually what alcoholics say though

>needing a "buzz" just to get through the day

If Martin is still alive, he must be pushing 90. I don't think he'd do it.

Didn't the dad die? You really can't do the show without him.

get this, he was the one who flipped David Hyde Pierce.

And he's British, which is like double gay

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Mahoney
still going according to Wikipedia and active too

Millennial is 1980 onward

82 onward

>Dark shadow

I don't hate it, but I do dislike it. It implies that the last eleven years of Frasier's life have been wasted.

In the final episode, Frasier tells his friends and family that he has spent his time in Seattle watching them all come to be happy in their own ways, and that he wants a comparable happiness for himself. Frasier moved to Seattle, in the first place, in pursuit of happiness after Lilith. By his own words in the finale, he admits to everyone that the past eleven years which he has spent in Seattle have not helped him find happiness. By extension, he is - inadvertently - saying that he has wasted his time. And, in a desperate grasp at a get-happy-quick scheme, he deliberately abandons one new chance at happiness (burning a massive bridge in the process) to pursue the affections of a woman whom he barely knows and who barely knows him. I think that it would be quite hard to find a blacker ending to a sitcom than Frasier's ending.

what was that episode of fraiser where there was a mix up of some sort and people got the wrong idea about something and it led to hilarious consequences?

what was that episode where fraisers sexuality was the point of confusion and it led to hilarious consequences?

What was that episode where Frasier and Niles try to host a party and everything goes wrong?

americans drink like women