Has it happened to you yet?

Has it happened to you yet?

nope

The moment I was born.

I don't know. What's it nowadays? What do children even do nowadays besides verbally shitpost and play on their smartphones?

I'm already 35, but as long as i keep browsing Sup Forums i'll always be with it

Isn't it the point of browsing Sup Forums to not be with it?

It seems like anything positive ever discussed is assaulted by endless contrarians.

I was never cool.

No, I have been critical of novelty worshiper since forever. retarded kids just pretend I'm nostalgiafag because they can't counter on anything except "not being part of the age tribe". Those normie retards don't stay in any fandom more than 5 years so it doesn't really go anywhere anyway.

Nah, that was until 2010 or so. Now everybody loves memes and nerd culture

Translation: I am definitely not with it.

Nope
because I'm not a nostalgia fag

>contrarians
most peolpe using "contrarians" are just butthurt that people don't obey their general the rules.Said rules being one autist trying to take over a fandom. nothing to do with being "with it". unless you literally mean enrolling in the personality cult of your tripfags.

see? You proved my point immediately. I was with it before you were born. But as I grow older you just don't want me to tarnish your reputation of being "the future". yet I'm there and I don't need some simpson quote or copy pasta from a wiki to pretend to fit.

kids these days don't browse Sup Forums. They use some phone pp like kik or snipe or whatever is out at the moment

yep

this.
admittedly I've been a contrarian most of my life.
It's effected everything from the way I talk to the way I walk.

I was never with it to begin with.
s'why I'm here.

No, I'm more than cutting edge.

Haven't had cable in a long time.
Nephews always asking me what to watch/play next.
Somehow kids in their schools seem to like that shit too.
Never got into American Idol and other similar shit, but that's mainly a girl thing and i never watched MTV TRL shit either way back in the day, so what else is new?
Going to be 40 in a couple of years, yet get hit on by cutey teenage and early 20 year old girls all the time, so I'm still young looking enough to fit in.
>body slowly falling apart, gaining weight, can no longer run comfortably
I'm not sure when I'll no longer be with "it", but my ability to follow that crowd will not be possible within the next few years

Yes.

28 and I basically lost any interest in popular culture in 2012 or so. I recently read a magazine and the music they described sounded like something from a dark cyberpunk future-- just weird hybrids of different genres and backgrounds that all blended into one generic sludge.

The internet makes it impossible because I am usually one of the no-good faggot trolls who help instigate the change.

Nope
It almost happenned with the kids playing overwatch and talking shit on YouTube but that thing is dead and I'm still standing so I was right about it all along

They watch sarcastic videos on YouTube
They continue to look up to low life niggers
They act passive aggressive and cuntish
They play online games all day
They pick fights with other people online and act like an ass when they lose
They want to appear edgy by taking stupid positions and watching stupid shit

Believe it or not, it happened to me the other way around. When i was young i would only watch older things like the Andy Griffith show and old Betty Boop shit. Nowadays i sit at home listening to let's plays and absorbing the culture we live in now.

I know in 20 years from now people will look back on this time with the same nostalgia we do for the 80s. I just wish to imagine the pandering show that channels us in the same way moonbeam city channeled the 80s

No, kids that are too cool for those shitty apps come to 4 chan and then start groups on those shitty adds anyways to talk shit about other kids using those shitty apps and talk shit about 4 chan and talk shit about each other

and to your choice in effected/affected
your/you're
etc.

Kids are still watching let's plays?
I thought that's for 12 year olds now

No, but you seriously need an engish book.

Of course. I'm in my thirties with teenage kids of my own. It absolutely happened to me. I don't get youtubers. I can barely wrap my head around Lets Plays, but kids these days watch youtubers do all sorts of other stupid bullshit that I don't get the appeal of. Not to mention places like Musically.

Back in my day, television, outdoors and video games were the main forms of entertainment. Today's kids don't bother with comics or cartoons. They watch other kids on youtube vlog.

I still don't get cell phones. People pay money so that other people can bother them when they leave the house every day. Then if you don't have one and answer it at all times people pretty much pretend you don't exist.

I fucking hate it.

I was in high school from 2009-2014. I know that doesn't seem like that much of a long time ago, but due to social media and how rapidly cliques change, it feels like it

When I was in high school, I just managed to catch the tail-end of guys being actual men and having crushes on girls. Right after I got out of HS, it suddenly became cool to be transgender among teens and make up 57 genders. Also, it seems like teen culture post-2014 has to be "ironic" and tongue-in-cheek about how stupid it is (i.e. the popularity of stuff like Filthy Frank and "dank memes"), whereas when I was a teen, we didn't care how stupid we were.

I don't, I'm 21 and i was never cool

I still recognize 95% of all spongebob quotes the internet uses, so for now, I live.

I think it's happening to me with the image itself.

By the time I was a senior I already began to notice how different the underclassmen where compared to my class at that age which was only a few years prior. Somethings really off with younger millenials.

ive gotten a std and pregnancy scare so im feeling pretty old

2012 was hype sludge tho

>he thinks 12 year olds aren't kids

Don't worry user, I'm sure people would pretend you don't exist regardless.

I graduated high school before you started, and we were ironic as fuck. And even we knew we were just aping previous generations of ironic teenagers.

Highschool Trans is College Lesbian for boys.

t. teenager going through their rebel phase

>I know in 20 years from now people will look back on this time with the same nostalgia we do for the 80s.

That's probably true, but I just can't imagine how that would manifest itself. What would a retro-10's fad look like?