Duck duck

why is this so expensive to get?
what other best stories that are more reasonable in the Disney line that I could collect?

fantagraphics is collecting this now aren't they?

It's out of print.
Yup. Fantagraphics is publishing Barks, Rosa and Floyd Godfredson, and IDW is publishing the European stuff.
Funny how Disney bought Marvel but lets other publishers print their comics.

>Why is this so expensive to get
>Scrooge McDuck
>Why is this so expensive
>Scrooge McDuck
>Expensive
>McDuck

Hmmmmmm...

My friend has said on multiple occasions that he thinks marvel is just not interested in publishing Disney comics.
You should be able to Beth the fantagrphics run for a reasonable price on Amazon. I have the boom and fantagrphics edition. The sad part, I got the booms for 5 dollars a piece at a half price books. They had no idea what they had...

Get, not Beth. I hate autocorrect

well it's a hardcover AND it's out of print

So those two by themselves already increase price

it's already been collected in the english Don Rosa Library, it doesn't use the name for a title probably because those two editions it's apart of also collect other material and they're publishing them the exact same way as the editions they were originally published as in Sweden I believe.

Which volumes of the Fantagraphics Rosa series have these stories? 4 and 5?

Yes.

Given how relatively well known it is I'm surprised they let it go out of print.

The Rosa collections are in chronological order, Fantagraphics hasn't reprinted all the stories from the Life and Times companion yet. They've reprinted all twelve issues of the main Life and Times though.

So if i get volume 5 of the Don Rosa Library, would I be getting all of the main parts of the story?

>Coins of different colors
>Don remenbered that not all coins are made of the same material

The little things

Just get them all, all his stories are worth owning. Life and Times is good but it seems like that's the only thing people ever read regarding Rosa's Duck comics

it's not

Buy used by the way, Disney fucked up Rosa royally and he gets ZERO money from any prints or anything that has his name on it.

4 and 5. It's split across the two.

Don Rosa's a writer, penciler and inker, but I don't think he's a colorist. Also, these comics get coloured multiple times; different countries use different colors (for example Scrooge's outfit has a few color variants).

I think Fantagraphics pays him for all the writing he does in the back of their releases at least.

ha