Review this film

Review this film.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrMujRuUh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Litty

>This is a 10/10 comedy in current year

youtube.com/watch?v=jkrMujRuUh4

Hands-down the RAUNCHIEST lil' beach ROMP I've ever seen. I could have FLOODED the MOJAVE DESERT with how much PISS was coming out of me. One of my BUDS got CANCEROUS GROWTHS in his BLADDER from the amount of STRAIN that was being placed upon it from holding in the LAUGHTER-PISS.

Bros, if you don't see this DYNAMITE flick, then you are missing out on the opportunity of a lifetime to get LITTY!!!!

LITTY/10

Someone tell me why theres a little fat jew in it

Comic relief

the rock is in it. 0/10

those are some litty lil R rated jokes, just a lil' fun raunchy humor. love this shit lmao

PISS

Should have either been PG13 or shown tits. Theres no inbetween in a "raunchy" movie. Personally I'm fine with dick showings for the ladies but females in hollywood need to stop pretending like they have some amazing talent that forgoes them showing off their tits

Remember, it's for FANS. Not for critics. 2LITTY4U

He talks allot like Trump.

I'll post my review before the OUT OF TOUCH jabroni critics come

You can expect a few things:
- a good time if you aren't too serious about things and know how to have a good time
- a lot of RAUNCHY HUMOUR... guys and gals DON'T bring your in laws they will not get it. this is the type of movie to have a GOOD TIME and let's face it sometimes that means things get a little RAUNCHY.
- nerdy library type people ARE NOT going to ENJOY this much of a SPLASHY Summer ROMP. It's not for them! Ignore all the critics or as my boys and I call them HATERS. They don't know how to HAVE A GOOD TIME THIS FILM ISN'T FOR **THEM** IT'S FOR US. LAID BACK NO STRESS GOOD TIMES GOOD VIBES FUN PEOPLE SO DON'T LET THE HATERS SCARE YOU AWAY. THEY ARE PAID TO HATE NOT HAVE A GOOD TIME YOU KNOW WHO YOUARE OUT THERE SO GET DOWN TO THE CINEPLEX AND LETS GET IT ON.

My two cents on how to prepare for the show:
- okay, guys, listen up. you're going to get wet. just ACCEPT it right now because it's going to happen so don't stress. my bro Forest went to Costco before the show and picked up a bulk pack of socks... YOU. ARE. GOING. TO. NEED. EXTRA. SOCKS. I can't overstate this point. Guys, you're going to the SMASH COMEDY ROMP of the Summer, possibly the decade. You're going to get piss on your feet.
- Always recommend a sleeve of AMERICAN BEER for summer hit raunchy flicks. ENJOY YOURSELF RIGHT!
- COOL PEOPLE. MY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO HAVE A GOOD TIME AT THIS FILM. ROLL DEEP ROLL EARLY ROLL OFTEN. PEOPLE GET OUT AND GET TO THE SHOW THIS IS YOUR TIME TO HAVE A GOOD TIME.
- Sunblock! Just kidding dudes, you are going to probably think you need it with all the HOT PEOPLE IN THE SUN on screen, but trust me guys, you can't get sunburned from a movie screen even if it feels like A BEACH PARTY.

Alright bros and ladies that's it, REAL FANS know what's up, now get your copy and let's get #LITTY

Fucking lol

>allot

what the fuck man

Why does Zac Efron keep making garbage, he's a legitimately good actor

He's going to be the next DiCaprio, cap this

A once in a lifetime lil' R-rated raunch romp
definitely way too litty for the critics (fuck 'em, btw) to handle
BUT NOT FOR THE FANS. this was what they wanted. Literally pissed themselves in the theaters

Pretty litty even though it showed no titty, which was a pity.

>americans wear shoes on the beach

>muslims are raping his sisters and mother.

sorry?

Can't stand movies with that meathead in them.

RAUNCHY summer fun to enjoy with your bros and BITCHES. Don't go to this movie like a loser expecting ANYTHING OTHER THAN RAUNCHY LITTY FUN SUMMER film.

americlaps think that europe is only sweden france or germany

>but females in hollywood need to stop pretending like they have some amazing talent that forgoes them showing off their tits
especially the ones in this flick

I'm Australian kek

Fucking kek

Bad. I really wanted to like this move but it was just bad, I knew what they tried to do but some scenes didn't feel they fit together. It didn't even show Dadarios boobs, so complete waste of time.

They didn't even let her save anyone.
>put her in the surgeon getup and every time she takes some off she looks hotter and hotter
>cut to dead dude's dick
>put her in that sexy purple dress at the big gala and have her swim down to save Efron's character
>lolno it's The Rock
All I wanted was her to save him so she could come back to the party soaking wet in that dress.

kek

>roast beef

Just behind some narrow door in all his favorite bars, men in red Pendleton shirts are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Yeah fucking sick of people assuming we're eurocucks or amerimutts.