Lukes Lightsaber (SPOILERS)

People keep asking what happened to it and here I'll tell you. It turned Red.

There will be a scene where Luke is facing off against the newly formed Knights of Ren (Flashback).

Luke's anger is so present and so full force that as he grips his light saber the color turns from Green to Red. Luke throws his saber to the ground in shame as Kylo leaves with his new Knights.

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/xbox/556553-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic/faqs/24778
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Luke doesn't have a lightsaber any more. It was broken by Kylo, who took the crystal from it and irreversibly chipped it in the process.
>Not being up to date with new canon and larping about Star Wars spoilers.

This. Star Wars is probably the hardest thing to bullshit due to all the autism around the series.
Except that one guy who leaked everything about the porgs, force ghosts, Anakin, etc

You got a link for that stuff? Don't really care about spoilers and I need something to read on the train

>lightsaber turns red when you get angry
god I HATE the new disney canon, it's so fucking one-dimensional and childish, there's no depth to the force anymore. Would it have been so bad to keep the red crystals?

oy vey
Where were the days you'd have to find your own damn crystals? gamefaqs.com/xbox/556553-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic/faqs/24778

it totally nullifies why sith had red crystals in the first place. they had them because they were synthetic and more powerful yet they didnt last long. it was supposed to mirror the dark side and GOD DAMN IT DISNEY WHY?!

They wanted to reintroduce "mysticism" to the force and may have gone too far in a few places.

Clever having the crystal around his neck as a reminder for muh development

Are there still ridiculous black and white crystals like in the force unleashed?

Why are you pretending to be mad when the OP was literally debunked in the very first reply?

You're getting mad about a hypothetical situation.

You people are anger addicts. My theory is that NEETs don't have emotionally fulfilling personal lives, so they NEED something to play pretend for a while, just to feel something.

Would you say this is accurate for all of you?

nucanon has the sith torture jedis crystals like edgy donut steels until they "bleed" red. this ruins everything about them since now they need jedi and the symbolism isnt there

The fact that your lightsaber crystal gets "corrupted" (goodbye taoism) when you fall to the dark side has already been established by disney's new rebels show. That also retcons ep III but whatever, gotta milk the cow for all it's worth, right?

theyre turning the force into generic magic to sell more toys

>a. Blue
>b. Yellow
>c. Green
>d. Red
>e. Violet

pic related for kotor 2, which seems really retarded for me

I liked the idea someone said where red sabers were a result of a sith cracking their crystal, making it more unstable and at the same time more powerful

That's great but neither of these responses have anything to do with my post

I'm talking about this guys strange response

that's just kylo's crystal, it's the reason why his lightsaber has these stupid exhaust ports

hes mad about the nucanon though?

no soon all nusith will have red claymores and the nujedi will have blue scimitars

This is pretty stupid too, though. The whole idea that bad guys have red swords is pretty fucking stupid.

still in the old canon it was a conscious, religious choice by the sith, in nucanon it's magic, ain't gotta explain shit

>new canon
Disney must be eternally grateful that a bunch of basement dwellers are basically willing to write their movies for free.

What does your post have to do about lightsaber cystal discussion, though?

The Darksaber still exists. It was on Rebels.

That was obviously the intent for TFA: Let's introduce plot point after plot point without explaining how they came about and have the Internet figure it out and put the most popular explanation in the next installment.

>"Your Snoke Theory Sucks" was a campaign intended to make people post more and more Snoke theories so they could eventually pick the one they liked the most
I'd believe it

>as he grips his light saber the color turns from Green to Red

It doesn't work like that in new canon. It's actually a really slow and painful process to "bend" a kyber crystal to your will. And restoring bleeding crystals turns them grey/white.

so fucking lame

His necklace and his staff form his new lightsaber. People get hung up on the compass too much.

Old sith didnt even had lightsabers so when they adopted them they made them diferents is not really silly

Well they are women

its obviously vaders red crystal, lukes obviously going to give it to kylo, whos obviously going to purify it silver, and obviously be the first grey jedi with a bitchin silver claymore

I get the feeling a silver lightsaber would look really bad on screen, but I'm sure we'll end up getting new colors because think of the merchandising opportunities.

seeing how disappointing everything from this new trilogy has been so far, i won't be surprised if luke's green saber doesn't show up in tlj

It may not. When he threw it away in RoTJ, did he ever retrieve it? I don't think he did. Some leaks have suggested Luke no longer has a lightsaber and doesn't use one in the movie.

he has it on his belt at the end of roj during the ewok party

Ah, okay. Well maybe he lost it or threw it away over the years. Would they pass up on the chance to have "that shot" though? Where he ignites his green lightsaber? I doubt it.

they brought luke back after 32 years only to give him 10 seconds of screentime and no lines, so i wouldn't put it past them to waste even more opportunities

That shot was a literal cliffhanger

yeah and it was shit