Do food fights ever actually happen in real life?

Do food fights ever actually happen in real life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9-mrmV_6Fd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Poor people fight for food, yes

Used to happen in my high school nearly daily until they closed down the cafeteria.

In Africa yeah. The vultures vs the survivors, typically.

Have you ever tried ethiopian food?

Sometimes people, especially kids, throw food at one another. If you mean one of those big "everybody in the cafeteria is throwing food" food fights, those are usually somewhat staged. In high school, we did it as seniors as part of our prank week.

imagine being african and seeing this

>be in 6th grade
>school is 6th grade only kids for some reason
>middle school is 7th/8th
>hear from teachers gossiping that the middle school had a massive epic food fight
>like shit you see in the movies with shit flyin everywhere and even the janitors joining in
>principal got hit in the face with a half-eaten apple
>parents were fucking LIVID
>PTA did a hostile takeover of the school's administration
>they made all the new rules and made the teachers their bitches
>no more head-phones or cell phones or handheld game consoles, strict dress code(blue jeans LMAO) and harsh punishment for throwing food in the cafeteria among a bunch of other things
>by the time I get to the middle school it was like this so it felt normal
>upperclassmen said it feels like military school compared to what it was before

>year 9
>freshmen in highschool
>same middle school had a huge epic food fight again so I missed another one

When I was in elementary school they would happen more stealthily. We'd get these little milk bags, and if you'd push one corner in and put a piece of food you could bring down your fist like a hammer on the bag pushing the corner out and could launch a french fry clear across the cafeteria.

>same middle school
>get the little cube-shaped chocolate milk cartons like pic related
>fold them so it was flat on all sides after finishing it
>set on ground
>stomp on it
>makes a loud noise and scares everyone
>always do this during breakfast when there's only like 40 people total in the cafeteria

>lunch time one day
>get the bright idea to pop my milk carton during it
>lunch room is fucking PACKED probably at least 800 people
>set it down
>stomp
>...it was perfect
>no air escaping the box, my stomp was on point, pure perfection
>loudest pop to date, sounded like a loud gunshot
>entire cafeteria went dead silent
>everyone was looking in my direction, but not at me, just wondering wtf it was and looking around my area
>the carton is still under my foot and I'm keeping it there
>asst. principal walks over and casually moves my foot to the side and sees the smushed carton
>the look on his face
>mfw

fuck I said pic related then picked a reaction image FUCK

>Milk in a bag

Filthy dumb Canadian scum

I live in the US fag, it's what they gave us in elementary school.

They have these in the US as well in elementary schools. I never saw them in middle or high school though for some reason though

Then you put me at the end. You needed two pics but good story. Did you get in trouble or did he see it was just a joke.

Even worse.

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE.

Mfw not me fucking autocorrect

>using a straw but opening the non-straw hole
jesus christ

okay

>be me at middle school
>haha yeah bro if you start a food fight we will join in totally
>ok
>throw a styrofoam salad box full of ranch dressing high into the air as a mock grenade, yelling food fight.
>no one joins in or notices except a teacher
>yanks me up, forces me over to the salad box which had exploded near a girls table
>"clean it up"
>awkwardly clean up salad while half the room watches and the girls laugh at me
>"of course the fat kid would throw a salad away"
>have to eat lunch in detention for rest of year

The answer is no.

In high school, at the end of every year, the seniors would inevitably start a huge one because they knew there'd be zero repercussions, and then everyone else would join in because at that point there were already too many people to punish them all properly.

Good times

Have they?

Fuck me you just reminded me of this relic from my childhood.

lmao holy shit

He sent me to the office to face punishment. I was an office-aide at the time so I was kinda buddy-buddy with both of the asst. principals and I never actually faced punishment he just had to put on a show.

>Nobody's hurt bro
>Yeah it's totaly à victimless crime bro
>Janitor commits suicide after such show of disrespect

You're the worst

I remember this one black guy would go sit with random people in the cafeteria and throw food across the room. He hit this one asian guy in the head with a carrot. is there a term for a wigger but asian? Whatever it is he was that. The guy thought it was someone else and got up, took his shirt off, picked up a trash can and dumped it on this Mexican girl. There was a big fight. Lots of food involved. We moved our card game outside

>eat m&ms
>dye immediately transfers to hands

i remember when they switched from cartons to bags at my school they did a presentation about why they were doing it (as if a bunch of 5-12 year olds cared). a big pro to the bags was that they supposedly took up less space in landfills which made no sense because you could just smash the cartons and plastic takes longer to decay than cartons anyway. plus it just made lunches more messy because retards couldn't stick the straw in the bags and kids would puff them up and stomp on them.

I have, there was this Ethiopian restaurant near where I used to live in Seattle. I mostly ordered this meal that was this sourdough tasting flat bread/pastry thing with chunks meat on top and some intensely spicy paste. I don't recall the name of the dish but I do remember it was meant to be eaten without utensils. It was OK. I would say about mid tier, as far as ethnic foods go.

>strict dress code
Fucking third world countries.

You mean red cross food?

every time I inhale

We had one between like 15 people, a fucking retard kid threw his tray at someone like a frisbee which started a fight between him and a bunch of people. Kid got kicked out of school, No one cared.

When I was in the girl scouts some girls started one at camp. A few others and me picked up our food and left because that shit's disgusting. They had to clean everything up afterwards.

>When I was in the girl scouts
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

There's a time for worrying about things like who's going to clean up after a food fight, and that's after high school, when you've become a soulless corporate husk.

Nah. niggas be hungry

>kids fight with food
>"ban headphones and cell phones and make them wear a uniform"
how is that gonna make a difference?

I'm a baneposter

I'm sorry man

What a sad tale. Middle school was truly the worst years

Kids used to throw food back and forth at each other from table to table but it was just small groups never anything huge like this. One day this guy threw a muffin at this girl and she walked over and dumped his tray on his head.

Fuckin kino

youtube.com/watch?v=9-mrmV_6Fd0

I really hope you were a dick and asking for it or something, otherwise this is some sad shit and your friends are scumbags

I swallowed a fly once.

No, my friends were dicks and I was the picked on dweeb who took it in exchange for having friends. Not even my worst middle school story.

I really begged them to join in too.

>u promise bro
>bro i promise we'll do it too
>ok u fukn better bro

I don't think I saw cartons with straw holes on them until I was out of high school.

They used to happen nearly daily at my shitty high school, (bong here) people would splatter each other in tomato sauce from the shitty school pasta. They would also bring yogurts in pouches and tubes and stamp on them, covering everyone nearby in specks of it

pic related

sometimes when people would eat them we'd squeeze the tubes so they would have to swallow the yoghurt as fast as possible or risk covering themselves in it. These things were a fucking nightmare.

Mfw I threw an opened milk carton at my ex trying to start a food fight but I still really liked and wanted to be with (but acted like I didnt because I was with some ugly bitch I was unknowingly pretending to be in love with) by doing this retarded immature act I thought was so funny at the time and she never gave me another chance even though we dated for a while before this after that

Mfw still miss her from time to time and think about this time I fucked up our already tenuous relationship beyond repair with throwing the fucking milk at her...

Glad to see England is still a shit hole