All life is sacred in Star Trek. Kirk shouldn't have killed that cloud. Picard shouldn't have killed that parasite...

All life is sacred in Star Trek. Kirk shouldn't have killed that cloud. Picard shouldn't have killed that parasite. Sisko shouldn't have killed that senator. Janeway shouldn't have killed that Tuvix. Archer shouldn't have killed that entire species.

Discuss.

Only human lives matter.

thanks for not saying edition. that being said OP are you vegan?

>no /trek/

Fuck marry kill?

That's the best part of this thread. It's not a general.

SISKO DID NOTHING WRONG.

Non federation lives are expendable.

oh no. people will have to sift through mounds of shit to find the piece of shit they like. shiiiit

watch it getting archived before hitting the bumplimit

Correct.

>Archer shouldn't have killed that entire species.
He didn't

The prime directive is weak.
They shouldn't even beam down on planets with any alien life unless that planet is the home of a warp civilization.

>Justice will be served and the battle will rage
>This big dog will fight when you rattle his cage
>And you'll be sorry that you messed with
>The U.S. of A.
>'Cause we'll put a boot in your ass
>It's the American way

>Hey Uncle Sam, he put your name at the top of his list
>And the Statue of Liberty started shakin' her fist
>And the eagle will fly, it's gonna be hell
>When you hear Mother Freedom start ringin' her bell
>And it feels like the whole wide world is raining down on you
>Brought to you courtesy of the Red White and Blue!

Happy Thanksgiving, y'all!

you act like that hasn't happened before even with /trek/ and edition in the OP

He stood by and watched them all die.

Then he turned around and begged the Organians to save him when his crew got sick with a virus. Hypocrite much?

>ethical dilemma
>high risk option to solve it without any consequences vs. safe option that will result in unwanted consequences.
>ill go with that risky option that might lead to something horrible because i couldnt live with playing it safe and accepting those consequences.
>hey it worked out!

Every star trek captain ever.

>Sie we cant fix the the shild array in 3 day
>you have 5 hours
>we had done all we can sir
>it will have to do
Every high risk situation.

I remember that episode.
>DATA: "Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately three thousand, seven hundred and twenty to one."
>PICARD: "Never tell me the odds!"

wtf r u talkin about

Say that to James Tiberius Kirk, you son of a bitch

>be second officer
>immediately try to dispose of the captain becausr LOL KLINGONS RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU ATTACK THEM

Observer Effect

>LOL KLINGONS RESPECT YOU WHEN YOU ATTACK THEM
Well... yeah, they do. Are you so mad at STD that you're going to pretend otherwise?

>klingons are dumb barbarians

Yes, they are.

are you trolling? of course it would be an ezrifag. that's her whole shtick. counselors are a joke for main characters. you would think they would have known that from TNG

with 130 jumps you can strike 130 high priority targets in the middle of the Klingon empire and absolutely destroy their moral, supply and fores them back.
>Instead spend them all around one ship

smug

it would be too confusing for people that actually like the show. they don't want shows about morality, ethics, plots about the entire world hanging in the balance. they just want gore, nudity, and swearing

so yes?

To be fair DS9 could get away with twisting some of Star Trek ideals because they dealt with non-Starfleet people and dilemmas so much.

oh my god stopppppm

I've always thought this too. There are so many ways they could inadvertently influence the development of life on a planet just by spending a few hours on its surface. Butterfly effect and all that.

Besides, every time they beam down to some primitive planet to get "scanner readings" or whatever somebody ends up dead. Can't they just scan the surface from space? Send down an unmanned prove or something? Maybe hover over the surface in a shuttle but don't just get out and walk around and spread your Federation microbes.

no ;^)

The point wasn't to destroy a single ship. The point was to figure out the flaws of the cloaking technology. So, strategically, their plan was better than your plan (unless you know the exact locations of all 130 high-priority targets).

i agree with nogs dad on so many things

They did nothing wrong.

well rom was an idiot savant. he was autistic.

Wait, are you telling me that Star Trek has incredibly inconsistent moral teachings and often-contradictory solutions to ethical dilemmas?

It's certainly the first I'm hearing of it

>Okay. I'll tell you. But I'm not sure you're going to like it. I think that the situation with Gowron is a symptom of a bigger problem. The Klingon Empire is dying. And I think it deserves to die. Don't get me wrong, I'm very touched that you still consider me to be a member of the House of Martok, but I tend to look at the Empire with a little more skepticism than Curzon or Jadzia did. I see a society that is in deep denial about itself. We're talking about a warrior culture that prides itself on maintaining centuries-old traditions of honor and integrity, but in reality it's willing to accept corruption at the highest levels. Am I overstating my case? Who was the last leader of the High Council that you respected? Has there even been one? And how many times have you had to cover up the crimes of Klingon leaders because you were told it was for the good of the Empire? I know this sounds harsh, but the truth is, you have been willing to accept a government that you know is corrupt. Gowron's just the latest example. Worf, you are the most honorable and decent man I've ever met, and if you're willing to tolerate men like Gowron, then what hope is there for the Empire?
Oh... oh yeah? W-well, at least we're not all sluts like you!

Daily reminder Dukat did nothing wrong.

yea

at least crusher was a good character. stop avatar fagging

better than ezri. watch yourself. i fucked over crusher spammer i won't hesitate to fuck you too

umm what lol

He didn't kill every last Bajoran and had sex with female bajorans, which literally amounts bestiality in the cardassian mind. He did plenty wrong.

try spamming your waifu. i dare you.

you like spots. good that's all. ezri is a shit. SHIT!

Why wouldn't he ever shut the fuck up?

ezri is simply the current best spots

>Nog loses his leg and gets rehabbed by a hologram lounge lizard
It's little plots like this that make it worth it

go fap to a cheetah you faggot

no

yeah i forgot that you already have today. my bad

you seem perturbed by something

is it spot supremacy?

More importantly, why wouldn't he ever pay his fucking tab?

i hate dax. i especially hate ezri. but since you are obviously a spots fag, go fuck a cheetah already

here this should make you happy

>two stomachs
;)

why did you post the worst charcters in star trek?

Please don't put Ezri on the same level as Neelix. Ezri never molested any children.

ahhh i see, you like this girl

nice facebook meme
you are the one that inferred that

no no no no not like this

*interrupts your turn*

crash my ship into sol so the entire solar system is gone. it's all gone

>Here lies Wesley Crusher.
>He scored.

Is it in any way possible for Wesley to use that point before dying? I dunno the rules of this game. It would be funny if it was futile, but it would be funnier if stabbing Wesley could be beneficial to the player.

If you have 99 points then that 1 point brings you to victory.

Now here'a a truly useless card.

You really deserve kudos for that. It took board culture awareness, trek awareness and shoop skills. We need more posters like you, my friend.

It's a bit disturbing, the lack of quality posters on this board of late. Sub-verbals, the entire lot. But not you. Thank you for your service.

> I though that was Rodney Dangerfield

>Better Than Ezri

Deluxe was their best album

C
I
A

Dukat shouldn't have killed that replicated disruptor turret and then replicated another one.

>only 8 episodes of DS9 left
Bittersweet feeling. I guess I'll just do Voyager next.

>only 8 episodes of DS9 left
can't wait to read what you thought about Dukat's storyline :^)

Someone should do a DS9 recut that removes the Ira taint and gives Dukat the true ending they were originally going for. A Marc Alaimo cut, if you will

I'm on 3x19 atm

Made me curious about mirror bashir and mirror romulans.
Read something about them being the romulan star republic instead of empire there.

>I guess I'll just do Voyager next.
should have watched it side by side, just like how it was aired.

>A Marc Alaimo cut, if you will

>Dukat is hailed as the saviour of the Galaxy
>every single Bajoran woman featured on the show fall on their knees in front of him and beg for the honour of carrying his children
>Sisko apologizes to him and retires to Bajor; they "still" remain friends since Dukat is a forgiving man
>The Bajoran Workers finally pay attention
>He is crowned the first king of Bajor
>the wormhole ayylmaos fuck off taking every trace of the Dominion with them
>Garak admits Dukat is much cooler than him
I'd watch it

DS9, Season 4, Episode 9, "The Sword of Kahless"
Time index 11:01.576
Worf and Jadzia are talking to Sisko. In one shot, a blurred mirror is present over Sisko's shoulder, where "Worf" is barely visible, and the line "The, uh... Rio Grande is available." However the voice sounds distinctly off, and the reflection, though heavily blurred, does not appear to match Worf himself, particularly no beard is visible. It would seem this line was added later in editing by a completely different actor.

>when it comes crashing down and it hurts inside
>dun dun dun dun dunanana
>you gotta take a stand it don't help to hide
>dun dun dun dun dunanana
>if you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride
>I gotta be a man, I can't let it slide
>I am a real American
>Fight for the rights of every man
>I am a real American
>Fight for what's right
>Fight for your life

Happy Thanksgiving from Hulk Klingan