Did you moved by his speech like i did?

Did you moved by his speech like i did?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uIavxVeTjkw?t=692
youtu.be/JtfDbQlqvXQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Daddy's boy

Yeah out of cringe, only the square mustache was missing

>haha, you know how the Empire was vaguely Nazi-ish in the original trilogy?
>well, now they're REALLY Nazi-ish haha

I don't often use this criticism. But it was honestly so overacted that it totally broke all immersion I was feeling for the rest of that pitiful film.

Well thank god they finally introduced some characters I can root for. Trying to get behind nigger and gnasher was almost impossible.

OTP

if it made you hate every scene he or the first Order is in, then it accomplished it's goal.

Holy shit that comic is funny.

as a white american ethnonationalist, yes I did

Yes but thenthey said it was the hosnian system and lost interest

fucking cringe

lmao at this!

LOL!

you mean the military general was melodramatic?

holy shit i think you're onto something user

Pwned.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHA LOL

LOL

This was literally the most embarrassing scene in cinema history.

The problem wasn't that in universe he was melodramatic, it had everything to do with how whatever his name was decided(or how JJ directed him) to portray the scene.

>hurr durr le ebul space nazis xd
Movie literally made for children.

Depends. Were you moved in such a way that you thought "Wow, this guy's a total fucking nutjob"?

I felt uncomfortable, and had to turn away from the screen

I felt embaressed for the people who made the flick

It really felt like the Manifesto of a 13 year old edge lord writting about George Bush and Republicans in 2004 on Myspace

Rey's gonna be kicking herself when she destroys the First Order and then the Yuuzhan Vong come outta nowhere and fuck the galaxy to smithereens.

>character is composed enough through the movie, only showing hatred towards Kylo Ren and the concept of betrayal
>turns into evil SCREAMING CARICATURE FOR ONE SCENE BECAUSE IT NEEDS TO REMIND PEOPLE OF NAZIS

Bad movie

One of the worst things about the new trilogy is that this entire shit-storm of obsessive tumblr fans have just lept on this train of "shipping" as they call it.

Also why does every fucking person on tumblr have the exact same art style in varying levels of detail?

Look at this serious motherfucker.

How come Hux is my favorite character of the nu trilogy so far?

It SHOULD be Rey, Poe, Finn, Kylo or something.. but no, it's Hux.

youtu.be/uIavxVeTjkw?t=692

>empire is a nazi parallel
>first order is a neo-nazi parallel
>logically this makes the resistance antifa, being the opposing group to fascists and with the word "resist" being something of a slogan amongst leftists.
There you have it, mainstream cinema supporting violent anarchist/communist groups.
Nice.

no

>Villain has a noticeably fake English accent
Why don't they just use an actor with a real English accent?

What's Myspace?

>antifa
>the opposing group to fascists
Since when?

she'll be doing it anyway when she realizes after destroying the space white supremacists all her nig nog comrades have a problem with HER privilege.

The only reason this would upset you is if you have genuine Nazi sympathies

>ding ding ding

You'd have to be a Jew in order to not sympathise with Nazis.

Really? So I can't hate it for being cliched and dull?

more

This. Soyboy redhead brit trying that hard to look like edgy nazi. Cringe

I don’t know, I watched it on a Nazi Synchtube and they really enjoyed this scene!

you never actually listened to any of hitlers speeches did you?

XD

is this the discussion where people call out them going full nazi and then sperglords jump in hurr durr empire was always nazis ignoring that it never was this try hard in your face about it?

hilter and hux's speech are oratory kino

>Jews take over Star Wars
>Villain instantly becomes a gross caricature of Hitler

I dont hate nazis and i liked it

I thought Antifa were the opposing group to policemen and taxpayers

Imperials were always Nazi expies, user.

And here we go. Lucas Empire was never that tryhard. It was more imperial like brit imperials than german german nazis btw. Well it was a mix. Not anymore.

Exactly. The Empire was the British Empire at first, now they're literally just Nazis. Because as we all know, there has never ever been a more evil force than Nazi Germany
/s

While they were definitely pictured as space nazis (their soldiers being called stormtroopers and all), there were other influences too. For instance I think their uniforms were inspired more by Imperial Japan than by the nazis.

No they had a nazi vibe but Peter Kushing looked more like from the british empire than the nazi. It was a space authoritarian regime. JJ went full nazi Germany in TFA, it won't be long before they dropped the 6 million figure somewhere in the next movies.

>Lucas Empire

Yeah, the Storm Troopers, style of uniforms, and genocide was extremely subtle. I get why you never saw it before and were completely blindsided by the "sudden" change in charaterisation.

>unironically trying to defend JJ's First Order led by Adolf Ginger

There was never any redhead literally doing a fucking cringe impersonation of hitler in a literal nazi gathering before, with even a fuckign space nazi salute.

>Storm Troopers
What about them?

This. As a liberal baby boomer and a goy, Lucas was not obssesed with nazis only. The Empire was an intergalactic authoritarian regime. Hell he even made explicit the fact that the pre-empire that were the clone troops in clone wars were like americans in vietnam, talked about Bush in the middle east etc. He's just anti-imperialism, anti-authoritarian just like in THX1138. Disney jews made it nazi only of course.

really overacted and shitty
if he was trying to imitate Hitler he failed, Hitler was charismatic if anything

That's the joke

I can't even remember a single word from it.

I don't get it.

I am Jewish and I have Nazi sympathies.

Not for mass murder but for building an unapologetic proud and strong society based on tradition and honor

Why must we live in such soulless menaigless times

If the resistance were antifa Rey would be slashing garbage droids with her lightsaber

I don't even remember this scene.

The Nazis were Islam fanboys eho's ideology consisted of "WE WUZ VIKANGZ"

FUCKING TOP LOL MATE COMEDY GOLD

how the fuck did we go from this to THAT?

Haha! Mind if I save this? I think my wife would LOVE it!

- Barry

It's all yours :)

The actor is British

>Tagge: Until this battle station is fully operational, we are vulnerable. The Rebel Alliance is too well equipped. They're more dangerous than you realize!
>Motti: Dangerous to your starfleet, Commander. Not to this battle station.
>Tagge: The Rebellion will continue to gain a support in the Imperial Senate, until...
>Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin: [walking in with Darth Vader] The Imperial Senate will no longer be of any concern to us. I have just received word that the Emperor has dissolved the council permanently. The last remnants of the Old Republic have been swept away.
>Tagge: That's impossible! How will the Emperor maintain control without the bureaucracy?
>Tarkin: The regional governors now have direct control over their territories. Fear will keep the local systems in line. Fear of this battle station.

Why the fuck were neither the prequels nor the nuquels capable of explaining the political background this succinctly and clearly?

Test

Narrative the media is pushing in the US. No joke

>genocide
Alderaan deserved it for not having weapons

The actually added a phrase to the speech in German to make it more naziesque.
"Diese Maschine, die ihr gebaut habt, [und auf der ihr festen Fußes steht]..."

The bracketed

The bracketed part means "on which we unwaveringly [festen Fußes, lit. with solid feet] stand". It sounds turboarchaic.
youtu.be/JtfDbQlqvXQ

It didn't make me hate the First Order, though. It made me think of them as poorly executed hamfisted villains in a movie or Wehraboo LARPers with access to nuclear codes. And I mean literal Wehraboos, not Imperiaboos.

>It's bad on purpose!

Kek just imagine how Germans felt watching this in theaters

Thanks Lori

Eyeballs rolled audibly in their sockets and some people put on stereotypical Hitler accents, miming his last sentences in that style.

I cringed through the whole thing.

>synchronization
Not even once.

It's called a dub in English, fellow Germanon. Also, I can't watch Star Wars in English at all, same with LotR. Grew up with the dub, can't unhear it.

>oy-vey its annoda order 66.
>muh 6 quadrillion jedi.

western europe should be punished for dubbing

The lack of decent older actors in new roles is hurting the franchise

>giving people with interesting voices a job and steady income should be punishable.

You do know that since DVDs are a thing, you can switch to the original soundtrack anytime you like?
You do know that any tentpole release will also be screened in cinema in the "OV" (Original Version)?

anyone >12 yo watching a movie with a dubbing should be executed. Also western europe dubs fucking everything in a despicable way

no it was out of place and had no foreshadowing. the nu empire is all of the sudden a zealous cult that kidnaps children and other shit. yelling about order and other bullshit without and foundation on order actually being a problem makes them laughable

>executed
Ow the Edge.
>fucking
English is truly not your first language, is it?

FIERRRRTHHH MASCHINE

i am yuro, you cuck

They're actually a tiny remnant staffed with twentysomethings wanting to bring back the glory days their daddy talked about after having one blue milkshake too many. Somehow they were also able to built a sun-sucking hyperspace bullshit cannon into planetary sized trench. Where they got funding for something bigger than both Death Stars is anyone's guess. Though it's possible that they simply poured ALL the credits they had into Starkiller Base. The Empire had more stuff to rebuilt, manifacture and to upkeep besides the Death Stars.

You should be executed for being too dumb to find the language selection menu on your DVDs, then.