Why are the third parts always the worst? Is there a single trilogy where this doesn't apply?

Why are the third parts always the worst? Is there a single trilogy where this doesn't apply?

Thor

Are you just talking about capeshit? Anyways, the Star Wars prequel trilogy.

Dollars trilogy
Lord of the Rings
Evil Dead
Toy Story
Bourne

The third is the best in all those series.

>BvS
>Better than Justice League

Both are shit but BvS is a literal dumpster fire

>rotk better than ttt

You're just wrong.

I would say Fellowship of the Ring is vastly superior to the other two movies.

MiB 3>MiB 2

Toy Story 3 was a rehash of the second movie but I think you're right about the rest

true, I'm surprised anyone even wanted a men in black 3 after the dumpster fire that was 2

It's heavily debatable whether Justice League is worse than BvS or MoS.

It's definitely worse than MoS

fpbp

It is. Atleast if you were a fan of the previous films. It was WB selling out to the Marvelshit audience.

Men in Black 3 is the biggest surprise I've had when going into a movie. Watched it on an airplane. Expected garbage after MiB 2. Was incredibly pleasantly surprised.

>selling out
What?
The DCEU movies never had an ounce of integrity or vision to them.

Oh fuck off. Both Man of Steel and BvS were fine films on their own. BvS was way more ambitious than it needed to be. They could've gone down the Avengers Civil War route there but kept their dignity.

SM3 and JL were shit because of studio meddling. TDK trilogy was shit from the start

>but kept their dignity.
These movies are money-laundering schemes, you absolute fanboy idiot.
The terrible and effortless CG and effects didn't clue you in? Keep deluding yourself into thinking that these movies are high art.

Oh go fuck yourself. Nobody even said they were high art except in your mentally ill paranoid head. They are just extremely well made superhero films. More than they need be given the state of the genre.

>They are just extremely well made superhero films.
No they're not, you 56% amerimutt. You clearly haven't seen more than a dozen movies in your lifetime.

>More than they need be given the state of the genre.
I can tell that you flip burgers in real life.
Some of us have standards and can tell if something is a terrible assembly line production. You clearly don't have the brainpower to discern between different levels of quality to anything.
Must be bad 56% genes.

Was there supposed to be an argument somewhere or are you just going to continue leak shit like the buttmad shitskin you are? Have the last reply.

El Mariachi Trilogy.

Once apon a time in mexico is easily the best.

Why are you projecting, paco?
DC movies are marketed towards low IQs like you. Just admit it.

The Human Condition trilogy.

1 is the best by a significant margin. 3 isn't significantly worse than 2 but both pale in comparison to the first.

What are you talking about, in all 3 examples, the second movie was the worse one.

once up a time in mexico is shit compared to desperado

Post kiki

>Implying all 9 of those aren't garbage

SM3 wasn’t that bad, fanboys went too far with the Emo Peter thing. That’s what Peter thinks is cool but he’s still a fucking dork trying to look cool.

>Dollars trilogy
Yes.

>Lord of the Rings
All three movies are shit.

>Evil Dead
Debatable.

>Toy Story
No.

>Bourne
Debatable.

Can't argue with trips, Spider-man 3 is now better than The Dark Knight.

Except Spider-man 3, only one that actually felt like I was watching a comic book brought to life on the big screen.

Iron Man 3 is way better than 2. That's the only superhero example I can think of though. Otherwise the part 2 in all the other ones is the best.

Could not be more wrong
For a few dollars more
The fellowship of the ring
Evil dead 2
Toy story

>BvS were fine
Is this some kind of sick joke.

>Iron Man 3 is way better than 2
Nope

Yep.

This.

In second movie there is charismatic villain who actually have motivation. In third there is beta nerd who was called mandarin for no reason.

>Man of Steel and BvS were fine films
How can you be this retarded and type complete sentences at the same time?

>thinks LotR is shit
Oh man, this guy.

The Wolverine movies

>In second movie there is charismatic villain
Let me stop you right there.

He is, by marvel standards. At least better than cuck from third.

Evil Dead
LotR
Star Wars(3 and 6)
Thor
Whatever you'd call the Superma/Batman trilogy from OP
El Mariachi like said
The Batman with Batman Forever as the 3rd
Die Hard

>Star Wars(3 and 6)
But 5th episode is the best one.

Back to the Future III is underrated

>The Batman with Batman Forever as the 3rd
Not a trilogy if you count the 4th one and if you don't then Batman Forever is definately the worst

>Die Hard
Are you fucking insane?