Zack Snyder = DC

Zack Snyder = DC
Crewman = MARLEL

Epic win!

>you sure you want to force Superman into that kind of scenario
>don't worry, it'll be a growth moment, from Man of Steel 2 onwards we're going to build towards the Superman people know and love with some added pathos
oh.jpg

EMBARRASSING

more like

DC has been dead long before the cinematic universe.

It's one big bias, all of these movies are better than anything nu-Disney ever shitted out.

>4 years later

Everyone shits on Superman murdering Zod but it actually makes sense for a real world superman and not a cheesy comic version. Zack had the foresight to see this.

>superman
>real world

True one coming through

Superman killed Zod and 2 other kryptonians in the "cheesy" comics as well, it's not like Snyder was doing anything original. Same for that Join them in the Sun speech people keep regurgitating, also taken from the comics. Snyder's execution is lacking in parts but everything you keep giving him credit for came from the source material.

lmao

You can pinpoint the exact moment

very good post

Fucking retarded i bet zod was fine in the reeves movie wheb he was stripped of his powers and thrown down a fucking hole

Samefag

I think it's pretty shitty that everyone dogs Snyder for being faithful to comics. He loves these characters unlike Weeden and Marvel fucks. Iron Man wasn't even popular until the supreme midget made it his own. Too bad Iron Man is the next to go down for harassing MALE assistants

>Fucking retarded i bet zod was fine in the reeves movie wheb he was stripped of his powers and thrown down a fucking hole
Not sure if sarcasm, also boy did Superman 2 have some production problems, I remember wanting to see the scene where Non kills that kid but it's not part of the Donner cut of the movie because yeah kind of grim.

Watchmen was okay

300 was cool

Man of Steel was good except the fight at the end took WAY too long

BvS was decent I thought

Sucker Punch was shit

>autism : the post

>Snyder for being faithful to comics. He loves these characters

>Doomsday is a blob formed by zombie Zod and Lexeinberg DNA
>Batman kills
>Wonder Woman abandons mankind for 100 years and does not believe in them (now retconned)
>Flash is Sheldon

>>Wonder Woman abandons mankind for 100 years and does not believe in them (now retconned)
it wasn't really because Batman tears Diana a new asshole about her grieving over Steve for 100 years and not being around at all and how the only way she came out of hiding was for a picture.

It was because she says she always helped but not "as a leader"

Steve Rogers?

Yes, exactly.

Lol real world Superman wouldnt do that. Trust me I know real world Superman. Go outside loser.

>Bruce might've been raped in his journey to become Batman.

Snyder doesn't love those characters for what they are. He loves them in his own vision and imagination : 14 y.o. edgelords

Perfect.

You mean:

>Zack Snyder = Zack Snyder
>Crewman = the DCEU's reputation

>he says "JUST like that"
Pottery

Is comic Zod storyline better than Movie Zod storyline?

I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. And every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people.