This is Naomi Scott, she will be playing the role of Princess Jasmine in the upcoming live-action Aladdin movie

This is Naomi Scott, she will be playing the role of Princess Jasmine in the upcoming live-action Aladdin movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15684140521/in/album-72157646756150103/
flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15488819718/in/album-72157648997341496/
flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/16648777373/in/album-72157649856418133/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cute
I'd like to kiss her tenderly on the cheek

Surprised they didn't choose Lupita Nyongongognogo

Scott dont sound too Agrobari to me. Will this cause a stink?

OMG, why isn't she darker? Everybody knows the people of the middle east are blacker than coal. This is some racist bullshit.

Will Sup Forums be obsessing over her for a while?

Me? I think they should have gotten Isabel Moner for the role.

she looks nice

I, for one, welcome our new arab overlords

She's half Indian, eh? Not too shabby.

>not getting a pure persian actress to play the role
>some hapa girl to appease white people

wew when will the whitewash end

Guys say something nice about her :)

I like her but tumblr & other social media like insta/twitter hate her cuz she's not Arabian & darker.

>getting a Persian to play an Arab

She’s married to a black football player

lewd scenes?

Proofs?

>hapa

Which islands you from?

Her husband hasn't been as shit for the team I support recently.

who even cares, they're all fictional characters dreamed up by some frenchfag, it's not like they're actual historical or religious figures

Bunch of white people will now get offended instead of any actual arabs.

Whoops, for

Just search her name on tumblr, most of the popular posts that'll come out are texts from people who are angry with her casting.

dat perfect mole placement

The Jews are so good at procuring such talent.

She waxes her arms, so no thanks.

This is what Jasmine needs to look like:

flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15684140521/in/album-72157646756150103/
flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/15488819718/in/album-72157648997341496/
flickr.com/photos/126016926@N07/16648777373/in/album-72157649856418133/

Who is playing the Genie?

Looks too white for the role. Where are Sup Forumstards at now?

Will Smith

Chris Rock

Looks like an argentinian girl that liked me and couldve been my first gf if I didnt drop out

Shes also married to a black guy, and gets the BBC on the regular.
>ITS ALL SO MAGICAL

>to appease white people
Persians look whiter than her, you mongoloid.

Those aren't nice things!

keep telling yourself that
if you were that close you would've met outside of school

>This is how they will replace my legacy.

He will never be replaced

He called me, i ghosted her

Someone already beat you to it.
BASED DISNEY CASTING

>Lupita Obongo

And John Ogaboga as Aladdin (the Genie is Idris Elba of course)

cool, I hope her outfits and hair will look just like in the animated movie
any words on who is gonna play Aladdin?

arabized story taken from the chinese by a frenchman.

Ew.

Fucking retarded, one more generation and the kids woukdve been white, now she will have mulattos
Tornaatras they were called in old spanish empire, meaning back to back

I only interested in this because i wonder how Guy Ritchie gonna tackle this.

stop...

>choosing an indian to play a role meant for a jew
Damn goys

Idris Alba

What does her curry taste like?

>okay let's do this scene in slow motion
>okay let's do this scene with hyper detail of every action that occurs
>okay let's do this scene where we do a Steadicam in an action scene instead of a shaky cam.

It wont. It's 2018. Feminist groups will never allow a hot live action Jasmine on screen that shows her tummy, and cleavage.

Feminist groups just recently got all Disney Parks to replace the 20 year old classic Princess Jasmine outfit due to muh FEMONIZAM.

If you are a guy you will get nothing. If you are a girl you will get a shirtless Aladdin to look at because exploiting men is ok with feminist groups.

Wow, she even has unshaved pits and legs, she's literally perfect.

slurry!

>Looks cute
>after a year of natural aging, layers of make up to fit the cartoon style,
>looks not cute

Like a nigger cum, which your faggot ass is familiar with

I'm surprised Jafar isn't white tbqh.

> Her mother, Usha Joshi, was born in Uganda, but is of Indian origin and emigrated to England at a young age, and her father, Christopher Scott, is British
Looks like an arab, so what's the difference.

but what about her special place?

Princess Jasmine will have new hardcore feminist values like Emma Waton's live action Belle

>The 'Aladdin' Live-Action Remake Is Making Some Very Important Changes to Jasmine

>Disney is working toward making Jasmine as progressive and three-dimensional as possible this time around. Scott tells The Hollywood

>director Guy Ritchie and company are fully fleshing out Jasmine's character for the live-action remake—and her focus won't just be about finding a husband.

>this new direction sounds reminiscent of how Disney adapted Belle for the live-action Beauty and the Beast remake,

> the remake upped the ante by making Belle an inventor and a teacher. Based on Scott's quotes, fans should expect something similar for Jasmine.

>the only white guy on the cast is an OC character, some prince
Make way, new archvillain coming through.

>director Guy Ritchie
>wide angle fixed camera facial shots during chase scene
>fast intercuts with contemporary rock song

what else are his tropes. I really hate the chase scenes he does. fucking shaky cam wobble shit with changing focus

yeah fine as long as she has a fat ass

this fucking shit pisses me off to no end.
fleshing out characters and all that sure, that's for the best. But there's nothing wrong with a girl looking for a husband, and a guy looking for a wife.
and if they just had a general theme of "looking for love!" they'd be ok with this, but looking for a person to love somehow that's wrong, even tho that's the same fucking thing.

White boi will play the arrogant rich prince thats tries to marry Jasmine which Jasmine humiliates, and REJECTS at the start of the film

They will not give you an "ass shot" . She will not wear an outfit which displays her sexuality in this new remake. Jasmine must be empowering, and will not be sexualized as she was in the 90s. You will get NOTHING!

That's her husband.

It's a movie made for 10yo girls. Don't expect much from any Disney movie desu

Jon Boyega

There's something off putting with these live action disney movies to me.

Those arms honestly look like shit like that, why are women so retarded?

Honestly the yellow ranger in power rangers looked so much better

>live action Aladdin

I feel so bad for the upcoming generation of guys. the 10 percent or so of rabid feminists i had to be around growing up/going to college with were about all i could handle. But they were fairly easy to ignore and at only 10 percent i could not date any easily. With shit like disney movies making 10 year olds aspire to be a feminist crazy person when they grow up it's gonna be like 50 percent in no time. Hell looking at colleges now it looks like it's getting there already. Unless you are a chad and can afford to be super picky you are gonna end up having to date feminists. Jesus the fucking horror. Guys will be required to pay for dinner AND pick up the rape charge. Godspeed young ones, i don't envy you

Oh it's there already, if you're under 30 you're fucked.

She's too old to play a princess who's supposed to be looking for a suitor. Does she live in the palace basement as well?

>Alladin is a east end street rat
>Jafar is the corrupt cop
>Jasmine is the Mafia bosses daughter
>Alladin fucks up the robbery
>Jason Statham as the Genie swears and bails them out of the bind

fucking hypocrites on this board rage every time they give a character that was originally white to someone of a different ethnicity doe

>mom is a poo born in uganda
>not dark enough

Why didn't people go see this movie goddamnit

>still call it whitewash

Can't wait for the shitstorm when Disney casts hapa's and white people in Mulan. It's gonna be great.

i knew she looked abit poo in the loo

None other than Robin Williams, of course.

I would slap my leaking smelly cock against her pretty face and then ejaculate all over it

if you get my meaning

Jasmine was a ungrateful spoiled little bitch but I doubt injecting what SJW deem good values would made her more sufferable.

You cucks are future serial killers, how little self awareness do you have to be to become this deranged.

reminds me of the first pink ranger. Perfectly cast.

she looks way too old and not really arab apart from being brown.

She's half-white. It's shitty casting.

Aladdin is set in China.

Not DISNEY's Aladdin. Its in Agrobah.

Looks like a perfect casting choice to me. She's beautiful.

If Yellow was supposed to be gay then how come Pink was gayer than Yellow?

fat

>implying there's even a hint of historical accuracy in Aladdin
Nigga even the original story doesn't make sense.
The Disney movie happens in sort of a weird hybrid of Mughal India and Arabia, so people thought "hey that's sort of like Persia" but it's not actual Persia and the characters aren't Persian.

>>okay let's do this scene where we do a Steadicam in an action scene instead of a shaky cam.
You say that like it's a bad thing.

>Half-white
>body sucks
>distracting mole
>is 24 and looks way too old

Disney sucks so much ass.

Are you serious? It's a fucking Power Rangers movie. Nobody but the most misguided or ironic of nostalgiafags like Power Rangers.