Are there any Kong cartoons?

Are there any Kong cartoons?

TFW Skull Island will make more in the box office than Godzilla so he will probably win in 2020. He better not win

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jHV5ohslQA
youtube.com/watch?v=0zCsbnfiiyA
youtube.com/watch?v=JGuy0CQwBVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't he win in the original Godzilla Vs. Kong?

Yes, through BS electrical powers and Deus Ex Machina

And Godzilla isn't a villain in this universe

He did. For a long time people believed that Godzilla wins in the Japanese version but that's an urban legend. Kong wins in both versions of the movie.

>Are there any Kong cartoons?
kinda

How is this Sup Forums?

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=1jHV5ohslQA

because i'm asking for kong cartoons

Kong won't win in 2020. He and Godzilla fight, are evenly matched, then King Ghidorah shows up and they team up to kick his ass.

I'm okay with this.

I like this

I want his nipples to catch on fire again

How is this, Sup Forums?

And they will becoem friends because theyre mom is named mothra

What a lame exchange that is. It just reeks of edgelord.

Kong was about 50 feet tall, Godzilla was 350. It's not even a fight.

Kong and Godzilla cartoons and comics are a thing.

The King Kong Show (1966)
Kong the Animated Series (1999)
Hanna Barbara's Godzilla (1978)
Godzilla (1998)

There's a Netflix original one. I've heard it's very bad.

sorry, was making a jab at the other poster.
I meant, how is the movie, Sup Forums?
See, I added a comma in my original post.
Because I'm just so clever.

youtube.com/watch?v=0zCsbnfiiyA

I WANNA KNOW THE SECRET THAT CRYSTAL HOLDS AND ALL THE MAGIC POWER THAT IT BRINGS

he's 100 feet tall in Skull Island, and I think he's implied to be still growing

You cheeky fuck.

>What's a god to a non-believer?

They're both explicitly heroes. This is clearly going to end in some BS "Brand new enemy arrives that they must take on together" fashion.

Pretty sure it's ripped from Dragon Ball Z. I think Broly said it, and to be fair Broly is kind of retarded.

Ha, no, I'm retarded. They reference it in DBZ Abridged, but the quote is from a Kanye West song.

Kong the animated series exists.

What movie has ever done something stupid like that? It has "versus" in the title for crying out loud.

Is this sarcasm or have you really not seen BvS?

Sarcasm, yeah.

How are Kong and Zilla even gonna meet? Kong wouldn't leave his island, is Zilla gonna pop up outta the ocean and headbutt him in the kanolies? Who is even gonna witness this fight?

Millions of New Yorkers

Millions of New Yorkers are on Skull Island?
SuckersRus Island Tours strikes again.

>Skull Island will make more in the box office than Godzilla
It's already weaker

HEEEYYYYYO

LOOK OUT DOWN BELOWWWW

The songs are top tier even if the show isn't.

COCONUT CREAM PIES

Are you sure about that? source?

Still sounds better than Batman v Superman

>Zilla
That nigga is dead.

Well, they mention in Skull Island that Kong isn't done growing. My guess is that the arrival of another monster, like Ghidorah, or the interventions of nosy humans, end up forcing Kong from his island.

It had a lower opening weekend. Godzilla opened to around 80 million and was considered a moderate success.

It's honestly a miracle Kong was able to do as decently as it did. It's huge budget will make it hard for it make it's money back, especially with how packed the next weeks are going to be for blockbusters.

Is it bad that I kinda want G VS K to be cancelled?

Sort of by default. They both tumbled into the ocean off a cliff and Godzilla was swallowed by a fissure under water (which is why he's emerging from underground in Mothra vs. Godzilla). King Kong actually emerges from the water so I guess he "wins." He mostly got his ass beat though. Only won through electric shenanigans and human assistance.

Yep.
Yep. Though to be honest if it means we get Godzilla 3 ft. Biollante and Orga I won't mind

Like I said

with luck, assistance and deus ex machina

Who else

/teamGodzilla/

here?

This is about it. Then you got the Legendary comics, they look alright.

And why haven't we seen a new IDW Godzilla book yet?

Literally everyone my man
Nobody can hate the big G

Why did Godzilla bully the MUTOs?

I read the concept art book and it said that Godzilla's species would win every time against one or two MUTOS. But the MUTOS started attacking them in packs. G was taking them out when he could so they didn't spread out of control and overwhelm him.

They enjoyed it, like you would

Bullying is forbidden, though

They were just out having a fucking dinner and Godzilla came up and started shitting in their mouths.

Simpler times

Calling it now, they'll team up against the new big boss.

>Give you three guesses..

Hmmmmmmmm

Gigan

Man I really hope they use the Showa roar (or something similar) for Ghidorah.

youtube.com/watch?v=JGuy0CQwBVg

We should give Kong a sword

i fucking hate myself for how hard i would be if i saw this in theaters.

Is Godzilla and autistic American? He claps a lot.

>0:08
you can feel his skreechings in agony

Was it a subtle commentary on black on black violence?

They'll fight a bunch but neither will win. Then Ghidorah shows up and they join forces.

There was another one back in 05' when the Jackson movie came out. That one was pretty cool from what I remember.

Godzilla is KING of the monsters.

So what did you think of Kong: Skull Island?

>mfw that movie.

They really cockteased us on those finishing moves.

>attempts to do the jaw rip - fails
>grabs a tree and straightens it out perfectly to shove it down the Skull Crawler's throat, whacks him upside the head with it instead

Ripping out it's innards was pretty cool though.

WHATS A GOD TO NONBELIEVER ~

Tell me... do you bleed?

Nobody is beating 2014 Godzilla, period.

Godzilla had a cartoon

He got his ass handed to him pretty hard in the movie, and that was just by some shitty z-tier kaiju.

2 on 1 and he had air against him and he crushed both.

He's the ultimate endurance hero.

One on one he kicked their shit in

SAVE... MOTHRA

Hey Woolie, when's gon be Cryme Tyme Sleeping Dogs LP?

This reminds me of this.

Kong the Animated Series. Dont remember it well but I do kinda remember enjoying it.

Are there side by side comparisons between Kong and Zilla?

are you fucking kidding me, straight up batting the dudes head baseball style is fuckin badass.

and those things were homage teases. if they went through you'd be calling it pandering, don't you lie.

All I remember is that Kong and the guy in the middle did some mind swap/link bullshit.

I remember watching this one, it was about that kids and Kong going around trying to recover some magic stones that were from Atlantis while some douchebag wanted them for profit, also the stones were used to release some big demon guy and he became the final boss.
The coolest thing that I remember is that there was that earpiece device that let people fuse with animals and the MC used it to fuse with Kong to give him a power boost while the bad guys used them to fuse with multiple animals at the same time to create giant chimera monsters for Kong to fight.

Shin could fairly easily.

Kong is more sympathetic monster in my opinion. While Godzilla is coming out from the sea, and demolish everything, King Kong usually is taken by force and because of humans from his island, in which Kong lives and protects it. Kong has the moral high ground.

2014 Godzilla survived the Permian extinction
In his prime he'd wreck

godzilla 2014 would be just another Kaiju in Pacific Rim.

iirc there's even one that's bigger than Godzilla there

Post yfw Godzilla sacrifices himself to save godzilla and the rest of the world

Slattern is 6000 tons
LegendaryGoji is 90000

I'm gonna predict that the "Third Monster they need to team up and fight" is MechaGodzilla.

Was the premise of this show pretty much identical to godzilla the animated series?

Is this the mandela effect?

>he thinks little humans in their little tin cans can stop Godzilla

what the literal fuck. You could toss around more kongs, unless they're piloting a mecha kong they aren't winning this shit

>Shoots beam that destroys *gasp* some buildings
>Falls asleep for two fucking weeks afterward
>Was hurt bad by a bomb to the point of losing a dorsal spine
>Meanwhile the kaiju in 2014 survived being hit by the Permian extinction and nukes

(You)