Will it be better than Fury Road?

Will it be better than Fury Road?

It's dead, Jim

Miller himself said no sequel in the works.

Did Fury Road even turn a profit?

that's a lie because his script was 3 movies long so they left it open for more

>mad "the wasteland" max
I thought "mad" was already his nickname, why would he need two?

They signed the contract before Fury Road launched to make 2 more and Wastelands has been confirmed multiple times.

Made of profit of $227,000,000

is that its profit or how much it made, genius

He's suing Warner Bros for unpaid revenue from Fury Road. Miller and Warner won't be working together for a while, if ever again.

Profit I know how revenue vs profit works.

Budget was $150,000,000 and worldwide as of February 2016 it made $377,000,000.

Genius

>scraping by on dvd sales
figured as much

Im not your butler, look it up.

its not happening

Miller is directing Green Lantern

you should discount marketing costs though, which should be around $100-150 M

I hope so, the bar is low as fuck. Fury Road was disgusting.

Tom Hardy signed a deal on April the 3rd 2015 for 2 more movies. There is no way they are not gonna milk this series since it made huge money.

If it's anything like Fury Road it's gonna be a huge success

> 100 million marketing for fury road
yeah sure

I felt worse for the War-Rig than Angharad.

I felt nothing the entire movie

t. Psychopath/Sociopath

It's standard to spend anywhere from 50% to 100% of the film production budget on marketing

>literally no rape in the entire movie
>Max literally never uses his car
>lots of non-sensical shit like the bio-engineered warboys (and all females in the film)
>forced romance between the redhead and the soyboy
>story is autistic
It was all around a boring experience.

I thought they were planning on a furiosa movie next. This looks better though, I think Max should be the only recurring character.

Anyone else think Miller directed himself into a corner when the Interceptor/Razor Cola was destroyed near the end of the movie?

I always thought Mad Max 5 could be Max wandering off into the wasteland to look for it, and end up meeting new places, characters, villains.

>the "film profit = revenue - budget" adolescent is here
I REALLY hope its just one of you.

Reminder that Fury Road is the 5th highest scored movie in RT. Lol

So who will be the new progressive star of the flick this time? Post apocalyptic transgender maybe? I mean it's about fucking time!

When will the Get Out meme end?

>get out
jesus christ

WB is gonna still make it even if it's without George Miller, and it's probably gonna be shit.

Miller owns the rights to the franchise.

>nux
>soyboy
T. An actual soyboy

>fury road was boring
how does it feel to be a soyboy

Daily reminder the bullet farmer and people eater were the coolest cunts in fury road

wasn't it cancelled?

So much hate for this great movie from the soy consumers, why would he bother with another movie.

How retarded is that. Car kino is back on the menu and they balls it up with a paltry pay dispute.

At this rate the Avatar sequels will come out sooner.

director is in a legal battle over 17 mil with the studio

>inb4 the movie just starts with him tightening bolts on the wheels or something with no explain action of how he got it back besides "it got fixed"

>people eater

Why can't I remember this?

I think you might be the boy with the soy here, friend.

BAH, for

He's this grumpy fuck. Just bitched about wasting resources. I loved him and his sense of wasteland """"class"""" though with the Mauser pistol and fucking limo truck

he can just build another one, the mad max game starts with the car being destroyed as well

>Inside Out
Jesus tittyfucking Christ how? At least Get Out can get by on "muh important message", but was "it's okay to be sad" really that meaningful to critics?
Visually it's one of the least creative Pixar movies considering the potential of the setting, and the plot just plays itself out without any real surprise.
Was it just the right-out-of-TS3 "abandonning your childhood is sad, look at how sad this cartoon character is" thug at the heartstrings?

Probably not
it was a 90's movie that was accidentally made nowdays

90s movies sucked dick, kid.

suk my dik kid

>that fucking nose

Now I remember, danke.

Mostly, yes.

>danke
Shoot yourself, shitstain

Nein danke, freund.

Fury Road massively underperformed and this film will never be made. Get over it.

There are only 3 good movies on here.

I' d be fine with that. We don't need extended exposition in an action movie. People can use their fucking imaginations for once.

your life is massively under performing and will never be anything, Get over it.

>1. 99%
>2. 100%
????

>he doesn't know how RT works

They will. Peter Jackson sued them for the same reasons and then made The Hobbit.

Knowing how Rotten Tomatoes works makes you more of a fag.

A Hideo Kojima movie.
Directed by Hideo Kojima.

People are still butthurt over fury road?top kek

>get out
ohnononononono

The war boys aren't bio engineered, are you retarded? And he uses his car at the beginning, that's more than Thunderdome used it.

Why would anyone be butthurt about fury road? It's a perfect action movie.

>They signed the contract before Fury Road launched to make 2 more
I feel like Miller may kick the bucket before those two are done.
Reminds me of how George Romero planned to make two more Dead films. We would've had two quadrilogies, one branching out from Night, other from Diary.

that's not how it works, studio only take a percent from the box office (50% in USA and Canada, a little bit more in the opening weekend, in other countries is less).
you're not counting marketing cost.
home and media sales and contracts.
merchandise.
taxes(for internacional box-office).
Disney is the more profitable cause they force the cinemas to give then a bigger percent (no one will fight back Disney).
that's why doctor strange and and antman with not so big box office win a lot of money and JUSTice league will lost more than 100 millions dollars.

Do you know what domestic means?

GEORGE MILLER ACCUSED OF RAPE DURING THE FILMING OF HAPPY FEET
TOM HARDY ACCUSES OF SEXUAL HARRASMENT THE FILMING OF STAR TREK NEMESIS
MAD MAX MOVIE CANCELLED
ALL MAD MAX MOVIES BANNED BECAUSE OF TOXIC MASCULINITY
FURIOSA SOLO MOVIE IN THE WORKS, MAKES ONE BILLION DOLLARS AT THE BOX OFFICE BECAUSE YASS SLAY QUEEN

Why do people here hate Furiosa?
Max kicked her ass while chained to another man, and she would have died ten times over during the movie if Max wasn't there.

And that's why you will never be witnessed.

This. I never hated her. Even if the girls were more powerful I wouldn't have cared, but they weren't, they literally all needed Max.

Not unless it is a new story with Max getting lightly involved.
It's funny how the feminists are just as idiotic as the guys complaining about the lack of Max. No. More. Furiosa.

But whatever. I'm interested in George Miller doing an indie film with an iPhone.

>he gets uncomfortable seeing movies with high octane action and winces if an explosion is too loud
check your fucking testostorne, you reddit porg soyfag

>bio-engineered warboys
what the fuck where are you getting this from

This series should of cast an old Mel Gibson as max

Soyboy? You mean like someone who eats a lot of soy? Sounds like you.

Cmon dude it was a well paced action sequence. Just fry your head in the microwave before you watch it and you will enjoy.

It's easy to ignore mongrell elements like
>hurr durr le vision of dead girl appears for 1 sec to save him from action arrow

>hurr durr max so badass he takes canister and rope and destroys a sniper wehicle XD

I mean it's mad max and he is bad ass amirite or what reddit ? :D

This shit movie was 85 % soy.
The only good thing was that Fogh scene at the truck.