Do you think Lesbian actresses can play convincing heterosexuals in television and film?

Do you think Lesbian actresses can play convincing heterosexuals in television and film?

There are no heteros or dykes in Hollywood just degenerate bisexual women who'll eat whatever snatch or suck whatever dick to get ahead.

Lesbians don't exist, and if they did, they'd still fuck men for money

she still sucks dicks a lot, why do you think she got the role anyway?

You are all unpleasant people...

Shut up you God damned dyke.

Somebody mention me?

I work in film, this rings true

Butthurt roastie / Soyboy detected. Wake up sweetie, welcome to the real world

what was again, aquaninjashittyteenage mutant powa?? seriously? deadpool saying that's the best name ever??

teenage?? man, she's cute, but I cannot stand to looking at her and buying the shit she's in her 15, no fuckiing way. fake laugh...

Can you meme any harder my feminine friend?

you know she's actually into both pussy and dicks right?? lesbian news about her were only baits, man, cmon, grow up.

In all seriousness, why not? If you're a good actor, you shouldn't show any sign of your person off screen, just your character. Some people can act, some can't.

Besides sexuality is on a gradient.

>I work in film

>Besides sexuality is on a gradient.
Top tip: You only think sexuality is on a gradient because you're a degenerate

black lipstick is the female mullet, so tacky.

My dick definitely was certainly convinced by Ellen Page jumping whatshisname's bones in Super.

really? juno??? cmon, are you like 12??

Do you not understand what gradient means?

... are you? perhaps?

This but unironically

Seeing what gay actors can do I don't have doubts

No. Not at all. Not even in the slightest. Audiences pick up on their dyke nature