Calling it...

Calling it. Ashi's six sisters will perish along the way and she will ultimately join Jack in his mission to retaliate and defeat Aku/her mother as well as send him back to the past.

>WACHAA will play at some point during the final battle

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/3/10/14881920/samurai-jack-season-five-genndy-tartakovsky-cartoon-network-adult-swim
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't changing the past mean Ashi's existence would cease to exist?

Oh c'mon she only lived for like 15-20 years. Compared to Aku which was there since the dinosaur ages.

Jack would disappear too

I know, but I can tell she'll become a very likable character (not that she isn't already) only for the writers to do that to us.

We don't know how changing time works. I know it in the most practical sense you shouldn't be able to go back to the past and change something if your reason for going back was to make that change, but time travel doesn't exist so they can make up whatever rules they want.

>caring about forced female characters that are only going to eat up screen time from Jack

>ignoring the obvious signs

They will end on her killing Jack

My theory is that Ashi will get hurt when they fight Jack and won't be able to retreat.
Because they live by "the weak will perish", the rest will leave her behind when she expects Jack to kill her.
Realizing that she's human, not a robot, Jack will heal her, and she'll realize that Jack's the good guy.

Or because the significance they give her, she will be the one jack ends up killing first

All but the last sentence happens. He will kill her. He's tired bitter and old, he will nit risk it being another ploy and will decapitate her

>He's tired bitter and old
For now, he is.

She's either going to be the one that Jack spares, or the one who Jack kills

Jack will protect that smile.

I'm a bit surprised Jack has killed nothing but NUTS AND BOLTS for 50 years.

Thats what he wants to think. He's delusional.

No

She's going to be the first human that Jack kills causing to freak the fuck out even more

he's staying that way. That much has been confirmed

I wonder how dark they plan on making the series? Certainly it has already become a shit tone darker but do they really plan on making you feel sympathy for these girls then kill them off one by one.

That robot episode: The season

Will they finally reveal Jack's real name by the end of this season?

What are you talking about? The side characters are aways the foccus of the episodes

>Ashi is an Illana expy
>Jack sort of looks like Lance now
SBT revival when

all I know is she will turn face

They looked like Robots to you?

Probably not. Or if he does have a name it's going to be Mako

What's with all the people thinking that Jack killing a living person would be a big deal?

In the bounty hunters episode he just straight up killed 5 living beings and just walked away like it was nothing.

Didn't the comics end with a split timeline? Jack defeats Aku, saves the future, then goes back in time and defeats Aku at the beginning, and they become two parallel timelines

but thats wrong

>What's with all the people thinking that Jack killing a living person would be a big deal?
He literally killed a civilian in the second episode of season one by slicing up his vehicle and making him crash.

If he kills any of Aku's Daughters then he isn't just killing a random bounty hunter, he's killing characters whose backstories we've seen

Can we get a .webm of that thicc lady putting in work?

Who gives a shit about the girl, what does the horseman MEAN?

NEVER EVER

I've seen theories saying it's a personification of what Jack is afraid to become. Others I've seen theorize that it's some demonic entity that follows and haunts Jack.

Because Genndy's said this is the first time he'll be killing a human.

None of those bounty hunters were confirmed dead. Hell, we even saw that Boris was still intact despite being blown up.

She isn't going to be a side character given she will be featured in probably every episode.

>Ashi

>that handwriting

>J: Ashi, you can't let it end this way. Please (idk) fight.
Can't make out what Aku is saying.

Nevermind.
>A: Yes, the simplest solution is usually the best one.

"The simplest solution is usually the best one."

>the first human that Jack kills
Somebody didn't watch the assassin episode.

Somebody didn't read Genndy's comments on that episode.

theverge.com/2017/3/10/14881920/samurai-jack-season-five-genndy-tartakovsky-cartoon-network-adult-swim

>Whenever this comes up, on Reddit or on comment boards, someone will bring up the bounty hunter episode and say, “He killed them, and they were definitely people!”

>Some of those bounty hunters were definitely alien-like. But maybe they’re right! [Laughs] In my head, they were robots. I’d have to look at that episode again. I remember the episode, but I think they were mostly aliens. There were a couple of humans, but maybe they didn’t die.

A: "Yes, the simplest solution is usually the best one."
J: Ash, you can't let it end this way. Please, Ashi, fight.

aku: the simplest solution is usually the best one

none of the ones he killed were human

He's using mental gymnastics and is only saying that to himself in order to prevent himself from going full NUCLEAR.

Are the comics even canon? I've never read them, but I might give it a shot as they seem interesting

either that or she is going to be the one jack kills and makes him go nuclear

They're all just nuts and bolts

Who was the samurai on horseback?

ITS DEMONGO

It's DA SAMOORYE

Genndy said in the Q&A that they didn't mean to make her look like Ilana

I assume it's a split timeline thing, like DBZ. You're theory would simply imply NO ONE Jack met in the future will exist unless they were some sort of old thing like the trapped warrior of THE MINIONS OF SET.

>Tara, Grey, and Lamarr
>Aku, Jack and (presumably) Ashi

He's not in that photo, but Baldwin was there, too.

Is that Tara Strong voicing the Cult Leader?

No, Grey DeLisle.

Then who is Tara?

Probably Ashi.

Call me crazy but I think Ashish will be the one to defeat aku since jack failed

Which, is still a win for Jack vicariously as it's his kindness and mercy that defeat Aku.

>looks like Ilana
>has voice of Ilana
Yeah right. That's just the way to continue SBT.

its kind of convincing a vulnerable girl who has been abused all her life to kill her father
but ok

I think they aren't canon, but I hear they are still really good.

Definitely. That's what hip now. Women saving the day and being the ultimate hero.

So I'd guess that the a female plays an integral role in the finale.

Aku's not actually her father, senpai. Their mother's just a fanboy of his.

They're kind of similar in that they were basically trained from birth to defeat an ultimate evil, for Jack it was to kill Aku and for the daughters it was to kill Jack

>and old
He's not old because he can't age

>soon your training will be complete and then master aku will return here again
why was aku there in the first place?

So she's gonna travel with Jack later?

Did Aku's fangirl fuck and then kill the baby daddy so he can't live to tell about it?

I wanna see Aku laughing at this fanclub and destroying the main fangirl.

>Jack with a cowboy hat
Well, now I have inspiration for my next New Vegas playthrough.

>forced female characters
they were introduced in the first episode, desu. you're basically saying no female character can have a prominent role without feeling 'forced'
>GOT TO GET BACK
>BACK TO Sup Forums

The evil tyrant equivalent of a cross-country band tour.

>Yes, excellent job on the decor here! Continue to worship my greatness, loyal followers!

Followed by him mumbling about how many more of these he has to do.

So what are the odds that the rider is some psychological manifestation of Jack's guilt, and Jack with have to learn to forgive himself if he wants to defeat it in the inevitable battle in the center of the mind?

thats pretty clearly the indication that aku was there to fuck
the girls clearly have never seen him either

So, I imagine if Samurai Jack was from the beginning an Adult Swim show, Jack would have stayed in the past a bit longer. At times, it felt like they regretted going into the future so soon because they'd have occasional episodes that would feel like they were taking place older time period. But on CN, it would have been impossible to do it.

why would a trained samurai who was raised in the pre-SJW period not be okay with killing?

It wouldn't surprise me if Jack were the father

I always liked stories where one of the villains travels with the hero and changes their ideals.

Also, sick Eastwood cosplay Jack.

>Directors on Samurai Jack
>Genndy Tartakovsky solo
The Beginning
The Samurai Called Jack
The First Fight
Jack and the Three Blind Archers
Jack and the Zombies
Tale of X-9
XCII

>Rob Renzetti and Genndy
Jack in Space
Jack and the Warrior Woman
Jack Under the Sea
Jack and the Scotsman
Aku's Fairy Tales
Jack Tales
Jack and the Ultra-robots
Jack Remembers the Past
Jack and the Monks
The Scotsman Saves Jack (part 2)

>Randy Myers and Genndy
Jack, the Woolies, and the Chritchellites
Jack vs Mad Jack
Jack and the Gangsters
Jack Learns to Jump Good
Jack and the Smackback
Jack and the Scotsman II
Jack vs Demongo, the Soul Collector
Jack and the Spartans
Jack and the Rave
Jack and the Traveling Creaturs
Jack and the Swap Monster
Jack and the Haunted House
Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master's Song
Robo-Samurai vs Mondo-Bot
The Aku Infection
The Scotsman Saves Jack (part 1)
The Seasons of Death

>Robert Alvarez and Genndy
Jack and the Lava Monster
Jack and the Farting Dragon
Jack and the Hunters
Chicken Jack
The Good, the Bad, and the Beautiful
Jack and the Creature
The Birth of Evil (both parts)
Jack and the Labyrinth
Samurai vs Samurai
The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
Jack vs Aku
Young Jack in Africa
Jack and the Baby

>Randy Myers, Robert Alvarez, and Genndy
Jack is Naked
Jack's Sandals
Samurai vs Ninja

>Chris Savino and Genndy
Jack in Egypt
Jack and the Flying Prince and Princess (The Winged Children)

>Distant future
>child birth is still painful

Even in the 21st century childbirth is easy because of available pain relief.

whoops goofed (part 2 of scotsman saves jack was genndy solo, not genndy and renzetti)

If they were literally Aku's spawn, I think they'd actually look like demons.

The obvious punchline they're setting up about how Aku is barely even involved with this cult works better if he hadn't actually fucked the High Priestess.

>all of the genndy solo episodes are kino

No more Daddy/Daughter in post-apoc settings please.

Shit is fucking played out to death now.

Why do you fuckers keep forgetting this is an alternate timeline where Aku took over the world in the fucking Samurai age?
>painful childbirth
You really think Aku would give a shit about that? And even if the tech does exist (it probably does but who cares) they are a fucking cult in a cave worshipping a space demon. Pain is a fucking blessing to them.

How do you think she immediately jumped right to her feet after giving birth to seven babies?

Yeah seriously why is this shit so common?

SHE WILL DIE. But it will be her life, no matter how short it was, that gave Jack hope back to fight Aku again.