James Corden tried to rape Lily Allen during live Interview

Why does James Corden think it's okay to make Lily feel like she had to flirt with him?

>On the show, James had complimented Lily and told her how 'lovely' he thought she was. He could be heard telling her: 'Listen, just ignore all those people there,' before Lily interjected: 'Just f**k me.'

>James looked slightly shocked at her response while the studio audience launched into cheers and whistled at the suggestive remark. Lily then said of James' initial compliment: 'Thank you very much.... that is how you get into a girl's pants. Well done James.'

>She then went on to ask the actor if he was 'single', to which James teasingly replied: 'It's complicated... no, I am, yeah,' prompting Lily to burst out laughing.

>However, she has now insisted she hadn't been interested in James and felt forced to play along with his flirtation.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0
youtu.be/DCMrQ3sEdtU?t=418
twitter.com/PapaBeats_/status/933737370293284864
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/933749976894791680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

... Isn't he gay?

Are women this stupid?

>tells a guy to fuck her on TV
>HE CAME ONTO ME

Lily Allen has consumed too much drugs!

Women Logic: Not even once..

Lily "Burnt Toast" Allen

youtube.com/watch?v=B3RJUMm-hd0

How many people have literally touch her pussy in concerts again?

>le amerimutt singer

>she's british

she was pretty hot back in the day

I'm starting to think she may have cognitive impairment as a result of years of drug abuse.

Fucking hell, Chriff!

>Fat retard (who is mocked by both frankie boyle and stewart lee) moves accross the pond
>Replaces charismatic late night show host who was great at the whole nonchalant "i'm not even trying but it works" style.
>Let's just copy Graham Norton's format while adding more shitty gimmicks.
>Ratings get worse and marketing shekels decrease
>Even though it doesn't seem that bad because they spammed the shit out of YouTube with "let's drive Justin Beep-boop and other assorted faggots in a car" segments.
>Producers want a reason to go in another direction.
>Let's just make up some shit story about flirting with a talentless wnd generation ""actress""/"""""""singer"""""" in the midst of all this Hollywood self-implosion.

Oy vey ist mir, the goyim know!!!

Are you retarded?

Disgusting, is there no bottom to the depth Weinstein will sink?

It’s extra ironic considering Craig was the flirtiest guy ever. I can never recall an actress seeming uncomfortable playing along with the bit.
Also, I really miss Craig

jesus. how does someone recover from that

Fucking rekt

>""""""""""""""""""""""actor""""""""""""""""""""

>self confessed stronk wom*n goes on tv
>slag around on tv
>IFELT I WAS FORCED TO DESPITE ME BEING A STRONG WOMAN WHO DOESNT TAKE SHIT OFF OF MEN

no u r slag

she doesn't even need to say it: she went to the bathroom and cried afterwards.

What the fuck? James was just being friendly and supportive because she seemed to be anxious, and Lily clearly has some issues if she thinks what he did equates to abuse, holy shit

I think he sort of could see what sort of virtue signalling clusterfuck hosting a talk show would become with Letterman retiring and tv execs being increasingly more progressive, so chose a good time to bow out.

(Nobody could have predicted how grimy last year's election would get, but I can't imagine Craig going "you're all transphobic infidel shitlords don't you know it's the CURRENT YEAR???).

Anyways, he's got a Radio show now. I haven't checked it out, so don't know if it's good or not, but I still occasionally watch randowlm interviews on youtube.

disgusting predator

I just watched it. She literally says "Fuck me" and "Thats how you get into a girls panties" while swooning over this fat fuck

youtu.be/DCMrQ3sEdtU?t=418

If you watch the video:
or even here:
twitter.com/PapaBeats_/status/933737370293284864
you see that Lily did 99% of this. Her response to that direct tweet and video:
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/933749976894791680
doesn't even follow on.

woah poor girl

Wow, he asked first rather than going without consent. What a monster.

Oh yeah well Harvey Weinstein came into people

kek
simply the best

This is almost a decade old.

Yea but her cravings for relevancy made her bring it up.

>he didnt get consent to ask a question