What the fuck is the appeal in modern SNL?

What the fuck is the appeal in modern SNL?
>boring unfunny sketches
>faggots can't even learn a couple line of dialog
>shout / be loud
>over gesture

It's not even boring, it's fucking annoying.
youtube.com/watch?v=_tj5ye2r8RI&t=196s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qNzNeGw8Fmo
youtube.com/watch?v=adPXDTvADD0
youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=riAIRroftJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=_0hPFDmoVyo
vimeo.com/15476780
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the joke is we're acting like niggers

What he fuck America fix your shit.

There is none.
Seth Meyers made it what HE thinks is funny.
Probably is he has the personality of lint.

*Problem, rather
You can also trace back SNL's recent decline when he got into the writers room

>SHOUTING AND MAKING FUNNY FACES = FUNNY
All American comedy is like this, it's utterly cancerous

That pic pisses me off more than anything.

>Man Oscars are SO WHITE!
>Why dont the jews who pic the winners by merit or money pick a black man? Even though no black people watch the oscars?

You go on the street and ask any black person who won the last oscar for best actor and they will go "tha fuck?"

They did that as a skit at the last oscars. None of the black people on the street heard of any of the movies. They all wanted the NWA movie to win.

The humor is just for minorities. No really, all the skits and jokes revolve around race, and are written with minorities as the audience. I understand social liberalism and all, but the show is straight up Democrat: The Show, and not even minorities like it. It's all victim complexes and race bickering. And apparently Keenan Thompson is the most senior member by far which is really sad, and that dude is unfunny. I do like Leslie Jones though.

Why is Norm the best comedian to ever exist?

youtube.com/watch?v=qNzNeGw8Fmo

The only reason the show is still on is because for the last 15 years all they do is pander politics.

it's been in a long way down to get this bad, even with the early 90s revival

They only don't watch because black people never win, shitlord!

Personally I think it's just that the only things that are considered serious enough to win are dramas, and black people really don't give a shit about dramas. Shit, most white people don't care about them either.

Leslie Jones made me a racist.

And I don't watch World Star because the whites never win, who cares?

>faggots can't even learn a couple line of dialog

Didn't someone get fired or something for learning the dialogue and not constantly looking at the cue cards like a retard?

I guess it's part of the SNL "charm" now. You just have to be loud enough.

The only funny comedy out of America for the past decade:

Curb your enthusiasm
Its always sunny
Louis

Anything else is scraping the fucking barrel for humour. You fucking burger losers watch the big bang theory like its the funniest show on earth. Before that it was the man show. You suck at comedy.

Yea I’m sure the brothas in da hood love them some Moonlight

Curb is #1. It's Always Sunny WAS funny till like the 4th season. I hate Louis CK because he is an out of shape disgusting beta.

youtube.com/watch?v=adPXDTvADD0

APOLOGIZE

Europe doesn’t even have comedy. It’s just some guy making an observation that I made when I was 13.
>caan hue believe dat people stiw believe in gawd?

Why is everything automatically good if the Gooseman is in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=jVhlJNJopOQ

It's always been bad. It's just that sometimes managed to be less so.
>but muh phil hartman
>muh eddie murphy
>muh bill murray

All seasons have been awful, with a few gems scattered here and there. This is a show that runs on nostalgia; every 5 years people like to blindly bitch about "the show not being good like it used to". Ask anyone about the more cowbell sketch; it was ok when it came out, then it was made legendary by the media, now some people hate it and some people can't get enough of it.

>What the fuck is the appeal in modern SNL?
SNL receives government subsidizes to air episodes, much like PBS

Decent premise i guess but it's just not funny

Holy shit RDJ so short

Why do you think he always stands on boxes and is insecure as fuck? Also both Norm and Ferell are pretty tall.

>they made the goose dress up in those pants

That's why I hated Ghostbusters XX. It was just a bunch of lame bitches making faces and dancing badly.

This is why the UK comedy surpasses US. They're willing to make fun of anyone and cut deep. I don't think a yank could handle a brit banter.

Fuck. Watch any UK panel show and you'll see how good they are at comedy. Brits love their panel shows.

black people really are whiney faggots

>bawww! Madea didnt win best picture at the oscars! Im so oppressed!

I had a dream the other night where Trump bought the network that runs SNL and fired all the SNL writers and actors, replacing them with pro-Trump guys (that nobody had ever heard of, obviously). All the fired SNL guys went on all the late night talk shows and literally cried about it.

>This is why the UK comedy surpasses US. They're willing to make fun of anyone and cut deep.

>gets arrested for saying something mean about a muslim terrorist who just killed a bunch of people

SNL was never good or funny

youtube.com/watch?v=riAIRroftJ4

>niggers and kikes screaming
>american comedy

I should stipulate that in a controlled environment.
Not just some joe blow waking down the street calling a Muslim some camel fucker is "banter".

great setup, but no jokes

>willing to make fun of anyone and cut deep

>e-except the muslims! they are a peaceful religions and hate crimes will NOT be tolerated! hate speech isnt free speech!

Hey, I'm in favour for insults.

But I'm just saying these comedians usually on shows will deal hard.
Again, it different than insulting randos on the streets.

There were two recurring sketches that were the ones that ever made me laugh out loud, although watching them now, they're not as funny as I remember.

The Continental:
youtube.com/watch?v=_0hPFDmoVyo

Master Thespian:
vimeo.com/15476780

Both sketches are only funny because Christopher Walken and John Lithgow though.

t. Anglo cuck