ITT: Sup Forums in 2007

ITT: Sup Forums in 2007

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0910927/
cbr.com/cbr-year-end-round-up-the-best-of-2007/
youtube.com/watch?v=PulHR2LfPVk
vimeo.com/111445516
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When's the new Samurai Jack movie coming out?

You guys remember Samurai Jack? That was pretty cool.

I sure hope my dad comes back.

Back to the past?

God, things were so much better in 2003 compared to now that it's not even funny.

Remember Recess, Gundam Wing, Cartoon Cartoon Fridays, Samurai jack, Pokemon when Misty was still there, good hip-hop, dial-up was more popular than broadband, Tamagotchi, NSYNC, Britney when she was still hot, Hey Arnold, Gamecube, a world before Youtube, etc.?

Now it's just a big pile of Paris Hilton trying to sing, Hannah Montana, ringtone rap, Fried dynamite, Britney shaving her head, Big Bang Theory, iPhones, Wii, post-movie Spongebob, and new douchebags on MTV. It's gay!

I miss the good ol' days of four years ago.

Who else is read to see the new Transformers movie?

>nothing has changed

goo goo ga ga

>2007 was ten years ago
Oh god what the fuck am I doing with my life

>1997 was ten years ago

Suite life of Zack and Cody is pretty good though

Not entirely true, ringtone rap and Paris Hilton have all but disappeared since 2007

I can't wait to see Venom in the next Spider-Man movie
Is that true that Jim Carrie will play Carnage in SM4?

Will they ever remake my little pony? My sister and I grew up with it and want my daughter to have the same kind of wonder I had.

You seen this shit that Apple just bought out? Who the fuck are they kidding?

I don't know why, but I'm getting some major Jughead vibes off the lazy twin!

Man, a few years wouldn't he be great playing him in a Live Action movie? As long as they stay faithful to the series and don't go full Fat Albert, I'd love to see that.

Then again, it's Archie. What's the worst that can happen?

They'll never remake it,the franchise is dead.I mean have you actually watched what they pump out lately ?imdb.com/title/tt0910927/

GET HYPE FOR BIONICLE!
>Tell me if this hurts you in greentext.

I wasn't born yet :o

Ugh, Johns is continuing JSA. After tainting Teen Titans, hasn't he had enough?

'I-phone' is that the best they could do? Hahaha it's over for Apple! They can never compete with Blackberry's cutting edge Canadian tech.

Man, the Bush administration sure sucks. I really hope we never have to repeat it under the false guise of "anti-establishment" or "against the norm".

Why is she so perfect?

What i hope is we'll never let Sup Forums nowhere near politics...

This, luckily when we elect a black guy we will enter a utopia of hope and change!

Imagine politicians using memes like the trollface or whatever memes will come next,that would be fucking cringy

If we ever elect a black guy, we're fucked. Not because of him, but because basic white kids will be so triggered by the thought of it that they'll vote for literally the first white idiot they see when it's time to replace him.

Like, imagine if that one jackass from reality TV became president. You know, Jeff Probst.

>1987 was ten years ago

>1977 was ten years ago

I'm 14 and my boyfriend is 9. I do not want this mental image.

>1967 was ten years ago

What the fuck is this shit and why are independaNt comics so ugly lately ?

ITT: How do we get more female comic book readers?

If DC and Marvel had any brains at all, they'd make more books aimed at the teen girl market, they're exactly the right kind of obsessive to buy a monthly book, and it'd help if they had more art styles than just the same gritty grey photorealistic superhero style. And no more of those ridiculously slutty outfits, those look awful and everyone's sick of seeing every single superheroine dress like a skank.

ITS OVER CAPESHIT IS OFICALLY FINISHED

>Spider man 3
>FF ROTSS

How can they ever recover

>basic
>triggered
You broke my immersion, otherwise not bad post, 8/10

And that X-Men Last Stand movie a few months back. Fuck. Maybe that Iron Man movie they're producing will be all right, but I don't expect anything else out of that.

Wait Big Bang Theory was around in '07?

cbr.com/cbr-year-end-round-up-the-best-of-2007/

>“It was the best of times; it was the worst of times…”

>Brian Bendis – Bendis makes my list every year because, in my opinion, he writes some of the best superhero books out there. He takes classic elements of the genre and brings them forward, while adding that great touch of tragedy and flaws that make Marvel’s characters so enduring.

Pretty much sums it up.

>Mike Mignola – Mignola didn’t get many chances to show off his fantastic art skills this year, but he had plenty of opportunities to show off his skills as a writer. The long-awaited “Hellboy: Darkness Calls” proved to be worth the wait. “Lobster Johnson: The Iron Prometheus” was eerie, pulp fun. And the “B.P.R.D.” minis, which Mignola co-wrote with John Arcudi, were an awesome blend of action and fright. Mignola’s strength as a writer continues to be the very human characters he places in frightening and fantastic situations.

I'm sure Mignola is going to get more productive with Hellboy comics after Hellboy II comes out next year. It's going to blow the fuck out of that Batman Begins sequel.

>Warren Ellis – I buy literally almost every book Ellis puts his name to, and I am rarely disappointed.

Fuck Warren Ellis, when is issue #27 of Planetary coming out? He will die before this is finished.

It started 24 september of this year

I still can't believe they cancelled Samurai Jack...God we're never getting an ending. This fucking hurts.

So now that The Simpsons Movie has come out, it can't be much longer before they cancel it. Right?

youtube.com/watch?v=PulHR2LfPVk

I definitely think something can be done about the ridiculous short outfit,the key here is not to exaggerate or alienate people who disagree with you

Kek

Why isint she your flavor of the month yet Sup Forums? Implying there will ever be another more perfect pixar woman besides elastigirl but also implying there will ever be an Incredibles 2.

>tfw no superhero show will ever top Heroes

Hope this show doesn't get any more seasons...

Hey guys, what's happening in this thread?

Ruby gloom thread

>ITT: Sup Forums in 2007

This thread would've gotten sage'd because it would be spammed with an Incontinent Student Bodies dump.

fuck joe quesada, someone post the erotic art from the guy who drew chugworth

Anyone else here playing this? I freaking love it! Already waiting for sequel

Boy, aren't you sick of political correctness in media? Luckily, we would never be stupid enough to like, overreact and start lumping everything that is remotely progressive into one massive boogeyman and throw politics into the whole thing just for the fuck of it, right?

This show is 2 years old guys.

Ahahaha
Implying there is anyone who can stop us
Implying we wont win the superbowl with a perfect record.

Also Sports board when? I mean it will probablly be one of the slowest boards on the site and wont be that much of a haslle to moderate so just give us one moot you faggot

I heard rumors that Axel Alonso will take Quesada's job. I hope so too. He can't do any worse.

B^U

Is it me, or Abnett & Lanning are writing the best cosmic Marvel since the 70s?

>another fucking pony thread
MOOOOT
DO FUCKING SOMETHING

Have you guys seen this crazy ass short?
vimeo.com/111445516

>he hasnt heard about the new show in development.

Apparently its going to take place in the future when ben and gwen are teens. Cant wait for another beach episode.

Little worried about gwens look but im sure they will fix it.

>Thread about 2007
>Isn't filled to the brim with Avatarposting

You've forgotten your nature, Sup Forums.

Why are comics so terrible now?

sup Sup Forums?

Could be worse. They could become memes.

Can you imagine that? Someone voting for a person or persons that could immensely impact the world, just because of some dumb internet memes?

>1957 was ten years ago

*You've forgotten your PURPOSE

Really? I mean, that practically is the only show worthy to watch in CN.

Now it's broadcasting LIVE ACTION. Soon it's going to be a Zombie channel or as Mediocre as Disney Channel.

See you in Sup Forums guys

Its amazing how nobody cared about that guy until he put on the mask.

That's a great line

For you maybe, I'm not so sure.

Have you seen that new Tumblr website? It will never catch on.

cringe

1947 was ten years ago
Gosh darnit what the sam hill am I doing with my life

>most people on Sup Forums weren't even around in 2007

An Iron Man movie? Woaoah! This can be actually good, guys!

>Ten year olds on Sup Forums
It would explain Sup Forums honestly

>reeee delete Sup Forums
ya seething

>Barts penis

So how long does this show have left? I mean it has to end soon right?

They really need to make a followup to this amazing show. I don't care if the artstyle is a little different or how long it takes, they can take as much time as they need.

Whoops, forgot the picture.
Sorry, I'm used to Newgrounds' layout more than this place, the community there is huge.

I'm nine and my girlfriend is fourteen.
I want this mental image.

If I was 9 and you were 14, I'd date ya ;)

At least it's not BAAAAAAAAAAWWW

I'm so glad that Peter's marriage to MJ was finally done away with. Now Marvel can begin a fresh, new direction for his character.

I'm 25 and have some hope for the future

>1937 was ten years ago

Sup Forums is not for people under 18 yo

People born in 1999 can now legally post on Sup Forums, user.

yeah but after they go undefeated I doubt Brady ever wins a 5th

Gundam Wing is shit. UC Gundam forever. Even this new Code Geass show they're watching over on Sup Forums blows it away

Scott Pilgrim is hipster shit

Wow that new show Chowder is pretty good. It's created by C.H. Greenblatt who used to be a storyboard artist for Spongebob. I am glad the show's creator left Nick. I have a strange feeling that they would have screwed his show over.

>1927 was ten years ago

>1907 was a twenty years ago

>1917 is ten years from now, I'll be much more successful by then

Did you hear about that Obongo guy or whatever his name is that's gonna run for president?