RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Why Disney is making this character even WORSE?

Maybe you have a combination of not being able to read emotions and racist?

I guess Finn's an ace pilot now?

How could it get worse? He was already fucking terrible in the first movie.

>ape noises are his catchphrase now

>RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>racist

>How could it get worse?

>people actually care about star wars
It's below capeshit now, let it go

>Civil Rights
>Negroes
>In Australia
Boy this would've been a goldmine if real.

>Disney ruined a potentially great character just for him to act stereo-typically African American
>only important black person
>literal slave narrative and is named by the white man
>follows Rey around like a pet
>used as a red herring in the trailer to hide a very obvious plot development
>only fight he wins requires him sneaking up on a stormtrooper
>literally only a comic relief character who exists to make Rey look better by comparison
>reduces him further by revealing he was nothing but a lowly janitor and broke down on his first mission
>canon fodder for Kylo Ren before Rey comes in to beat said villain almost effortlessly
how did Disney get away with this blatant racism?

>if real.

Yes, those would be racial stereotypes...

I don't have a single problem with this. I've liked Boyega since Attack the Block and find him a good actor. I can understand having a sperg fit if you are obsessed with race though.

>Only important black person
Are you an underage faggot? Lando and Mace are black you dunce.

Because Disney is racist as fuck. They know if they include these niggers for diversity picks they can do whatever they want since the millenials will coo about how diverse and tolerant they are. They made Finn a whipping boy and everyone's fine with it because hey we needed more nogs in star wars right? Boyega is also a complete niggery cunt compared to the smooth cat Billy Dee. But that's besides the point

Imagine having this low level of chill.

all imperial janitors are trained fighter pilots you fucking racists

REEEEARRRRRRRRRR!

>Imagine having this low level of chill.

s_yb_y detected

>haha NOoOoO CHILL bro xD
soyboys need a holocaust

Good one, samefag redditor.

Lando and Mace are in TFA? That's news to me.

CARMELA CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

keep wishing you flaming faggot

All you were doing was complaining about how there aren't important blacks in Star Wars and from the way you wrote it, the post seemed like you were assuming he was the only one with any importance.

Calm down, kid.

His ship is pretty cool

haha i got noooo "chill" bro xDDD

>"FUCKING NIGGERS WAHHHH!"
>you have no chill
>"WHAT A SOYBOY REEEEE! SOYBOY HOLOCAUST!"
when did larping as a retard turn into a constant meme?

Well, you don't.

>getting triggered over a fictional characters skin color

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Lando is awesome and Disney threw him under the rug, reducing him to cameo appearances in the crap that is Rebels. Jackson is okay but he was miscast. Morgan Freeman or Sidney Poitier would have been a better pick. Boyega is a fine actor but his character is Jar Jar Binks-lite.

Rebels isn't bad you contrarian, and Boyega is in no way even remotely Jar Jar bad. Stop this meme.

No idea how people can still rip on Jar Jar at this point when Finn is 100x worse

If Jedi can use the force to sense one another's presence why did luke with his omniscience let the galaxy burn by running away from responsibility and power like a pussy

Samuel L Jackson >>>>>>>>>>> BOYEga

>See how stern and pissed off he seemed in the Finn vs Phasma trailer
>"Oh shit this nigga's not messing around he's gonna be a lot more serious after almost getting killed by Kylo"
>See this trailer and he's doing the "WOOO" shit

Thanks for nothing.

Because that is a retarded statement only Gen Zers came up with, you're the same lot that defend the prequels.

>how to shoot your argument in the head in one simple post
You realize the more caps lock words you use, the worse you look, right?

It's amazing to me that in your head, you truly believe this is an "argument" you are apparently "winning". Self-awareness is a gift, I should always cherish it.

I absolutely defend the prequels.

I rest my case. Hope you enjoy High School.

It's all part of the mystery box!

>Both fail at almost everything or always need assistance
>Both are played by black men and are stereotypes
>Both are primarily comic relief
>Binks gets the Jedi to the Gungans and Finn gets Han to the shield controls in Death Star 3.0
>Both leave where they come from, for whatever reason, and become important means to move the plot along after running into the other heroes

And Rebels is garbage.

More like ape pilot

These are so generalized that it's pointless. You're just intentionally being obtuse because you have this autistic need to ellivate the trash prequel films, go back to your subreddit or kill yourself. I don't care with order.

Why does he look CGI?

You must be 18 to post on this website

What are you implying? That everyone about 18 is an autistic spergy faggot? No, that's obviously not underage behavior...

*Above

Thats not very generalized at all. They both serve specific roles as plot devices. Itd be harder to list non-superficial differences that actually mattered

You just saying that, doesn't make it true. You're actually defending Jar Jar as a "better written" character and it disgusts me.

dr pavel im cia

It's not even an argument, it's how you make yourself look. When you pull the "I'm not mad look at my caps lock and reee haha you look silly and I'm not mad" card, it makes you look like a cunt with nothing left to argue. If you've been here longer than a month, you'd know this shit is the calling card of the really fucking mad. There's a reason why false flaggers in politics threads always go with "PRAISE KEK MAGA XDXD," it makes the left wing look like dumb, permatriggered assholes.Throwing on "reeee" and "wahhh" like it's an MS Paint comic while going on about self-awareness? Come on, you're better than that.

Especially when you're also going with the "I'm too dignified to give your post an actual response" response, it's just a bad look all around. Lift weights, grow a chin and get a clue.

>You're actually defending Jar Jar as a "better written" character and it disgusts me.
How?

imagine having this low level of test

Still going to see this kino though

see you manchild soyboys on opening night even though you say you wont go see it.

r-racist!

this is bait, right?

>he wrote actual paragraphs
Is this autism?

That guys sounds like a hero to me.

>MUH TEST HEEHEE MUH SOYYYYBOYYYYY

You are such a mad faggot lmao

Pic related, it's you

It's just like a fan movie, user. Power levels, professions and other restrictions don't exist. It's a free for all in Disney Wars because otherwise that's will be deemed racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, cisphobic, uh,

How am I disgusted by you?

>t. Paranoid identity politics Youtuber
Post another 15 minute rant about Feminists, retard.

Now you realize that GET OUT is about the Jews.

Is he considered attractive? Honestly this disney soy wars has got to have the ugliest cast for such a big franchise.

This

Dude sounds like youre vexed?

Cucked much?

did ACDC even had black members?

>did ACDC even had black members?
people aren't binary shades, bro
this is 2017

any spoilers?

fucking this.

Logic does not exist in Social Justice Wars

are we casting blacks for real persons who were not black? Current Year is disgusting. Not gonna spend a Dollar on this shit

LMAO

Does somebody have Last Jedi spoiler?

>SOY SOY SOY

Boyega isn't playing a black ACDC band member. Jesus fuck, you people gave fits when blacks do literally anything in film. It must be exhausting.

Rolling Stone is garbage now

dubs confirm how assmad you are

>if you kill your enemies, they win!
I never can get enough of this logic.

You tards know the more asshurt you get by soyboy the more people will spam it? It's like mouse trying to get a piece of cheese from an electric trap, desperately trying to get it despite getting shocked.

>he wrote actual paragraphs
yes, it's amazing what people are capable of doing when they don't have assburgers

Tell me it isnt the biggest immersion breaker to see a diversity hire nigger on the screen.

This is Sup Forumseddit, why are you even asking that question?

Why hasn't this fucker hired a dietitian to lose some weight already?

>Guy wakes up from coma, instantly screams RUUUUUUUUUU
>Guy stands up, still wearing the bacta suit, WHAR IS RUUUUU?
>Rey didn't even wait for hhim to recover, she dashed out on a new adventure without asking what was happening to him
why are they insisting on the stereotype of wild african chasing da white woman who isn't interested?

They didn't even tell him to avoid skinny jeans, he's probably considered a joke just like Jar Jar Binks, nobody thought Jar Jar should look good