Let's post our ideas for cartoons and reply if we would watch them or not

Let's post our ideas for cartoons and reply if we would watch them or not.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Great Depression Hobo adventures with supernatrual elements.

22 minutes episodes. Mild continuity, mostly for the sake of comedy but with occasional serious moments if the show calls for it. 6 main characters, ages ranging from 19 to 83. Episodes would sometimes center around the supernatural, sometimes not

Okay

A guy travels back in time and nukes the cradle of civilization.
Hilarity ensues.

I've actually been waiting for a thread like this to post this idea that's been running around in my head the past few days. It's inspired in a way by Scott Pilgrim, but it's more slice of life than anything.
So the basic premise would be a TV show based around a rock band set into the 80s. In my vision it would be super comfy, slice of life kind of shit. It would start out with the origins of the band in their senior year of high school, and the first season would end just as they graduate high school and get their first big break after playing progressively better venues.
Now here's where Scott pilgrim comes into the picture. I would want to use the effects from the movie as well as the cartoon shirt on AS as the inspiration for everything that happens in the show. For instance, I'm thinking that every time the band plays a song at a concert we should crank up the visual effects up to 12 and just go nuts with it. The name of the song appears in puffy clouds of smoke from their shitty smoke machine during the chorus and shit. The effects would still be there outside of the musical numbers, but I feel like they would be best used during scenes for comedic effect or for emphasizing character traits.
Would anyone even remotely be interested in it? I've got a few little ideas to share is anyone's interested.

Action cartoon about some bee-people working to keep their hive safe from animals, wasp gangs, and a horde of bloodthirsty plant monsters; shenanigans ensue.

Probably yes. I personally love paranormal stuff, especially if it is recycled/referenced from real life paranormal stuff.

Not really my thing. My interest may depend on the kind of characters in it, but otherwise I wouldn't watch it.

Probably yes.

>bee people
Maybe, but only as long as there's no BEEstiality with a human woman, else it's alright.

A kid puts LSD in the food at the college meal hall to knock everyone off their ass for the rest of the semester. Both the students and teachers are tripping balls but because there's no sober person there to tell them they're all out of it, they carry on like nothing is wrong. People shit on the floor, eat cheese shoes, ride mechanical dragons to class. One group of students attempts to fuck with the flow of time by changing the clocks in the IT center. Our hero must stop them from Za Warudoing the whole campus. Also yeah we have a hero main character. They like to eat bananas.

Coming 2019.

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

A Telepath walks the earth curing people from depression, addiction and other psychological disorders. Unfortunately he cannot deactivate his powers, this psychic echo has destroyed his self. He keeps himself sane by constructing new selves based on different philosophies. He writes his new knowledge in a book, which reads everyday to give him some sort of calm.

There are other Telepaths and Mutants who use their powers for themselves leading to extremes like psychic serial-killers.

The show takes place in a comic book world where superpowers can exist, and people can have them, but the only people who get these powers tend to be idiots or villains, or both. It's a superhero world without superheroes, only supervillains (or just villains, since not all of them are super), and people who generally have no idea how to even use these powers in the first place. Even the characters that call themselves "heroes" tend to be idiots, or dicks, and they are often ineffectual without superpowers. The show is essentially a cast of villains interacting with each other and trying to one-up each other and prevent the other villains from getting in the way of their own schemes. The idea is a bit of a Venture Bros/The Incredibles type of thing where these characters are villains but not all of them are "evil", per se, a lot of characters are just trying to get by in their life of villainy.

The primary focus is on two partners who were not fortunate enough to have superpowers (at least initially during the show's run) who run a mechanics shop and have a con business on the side as they try as hard as possible to be rich. They frequently butt heads with several characters, a frequent one being a genius but OCD-addled and bitter scientist who wants to find out how to make himself dumber so he can gain superpowers (who becomes a true villain as his attempts grow more desperate and dangerous). It's an episodic show about these dastardly characters interacting with this weird cartoon world they live in and getting involved in absurd adventures, as the show gradually unravels the lore behind this world, and the characters within it.

It's a "group of friends hang around an apartment and get in misunderstandings and hijinks" cartoon in the vein of Seinfeld, Always Sunny, etc. But the cast is in a different city, different country, different year, different planet, etc every episode. But the tone of the show never changes, the characters are all timeless and adapted to each setting. Kind of like a parody of one of those educational kids programs like the Magic School Bus but with 20-something alcoholics and eccentrics

One episode has the characters in a monastery in 700 AD getting in trouble after the abbot catches them smuggling naked marble busts of females into the dorms and spending the money on developing a highly concentrated Ale in time for the feast day

Another episode could be like Futurama, set in a specific kind of utopian future, and one of the characters steals a box-stamping robot so he can try autoerotic asphyxiation, but when the box-stamping factory's AI discovers it missing, it decides the tax break gets the company more money, so the AI sends all the rest of the robots to the apartment, and the gang has to figure out how to incorporate all of these giant arms into their virtual Cancun simulator

Or an episode where they're all working in the same bunker in a Soviet Russian labor camp, and one of them starts dating a cute tower guard so the whole gang gets together to craft an instrument out of human hairs, chunks of brick, cigarettes and gum, and it turns out that the guard is into reverse bondage and in a wacky series of events, nobody can figure out how to untie her elaborate rope trap so the prisoners turn it into a hostage situation and say they'll only release her if the cook stops watering down the beef stew

Just any number of random historical, fictional, or societal backgrounds with no continuity from episode to episode besides that the characters are all the same no matter what time or place they're in.

Two children, a brother and a sister, abducted by aliens must cross the whole Milky Way trying to find the way back to Earth.

No maps, no translators, no guides, no powers. Adventure, real adventure is back.

Pastebin
>pastebin.com/p3vp7Hcv
PDF
>docdroid.net/PsLwIGQ/wbh-2017.pdf.html

bump

I'd watch that.

All these topics just have the same few posters anyways.

A young awkward nerd girl in high school (think less Daria, more Tumblr-lite) discovers that she has the ability to travel into dreams due to long running witch blood. She, with her closest friends (an edgy showoff pseudo goth-type and a sarcastic self-depricating beta loser), stumbles upon a deep ancient conspiracy going back in the town for generations, centering around the revival of a slumbering elder god confused as the second coming. These affairs are complicated by the affairs of their peers, who have a wide assortment of minor and major psychological issues in large part stemming from the suicide of the hometown hero two years ago, and the meddling of the cult of prolific adults in the town dedicated to bringing back the slumbering god.

It'd kinda play out like a mix between Buffy and Steven Universe, throwing out a lot of the old 80's and 90's high school cliches for a more modern, 00's and 10's take.

The show would feature every episode with the cast (just the main character at first, but more as the show went on) going into the dreams of someone (usually a student) at school cut between day to day SOL fare and muh DEEPEST LORE about the secrets in the school/town. Because the dream sequences would be directly based on how the characters are feeling, suddenly the character building is important to the action sequences, and vice versa.

As the series progresses the main cast would face their own hurdles, mainly stemming from the pressures of life compounded with the pressures to save the world, and a lot of the side characters would become far more fleshed out. The dreams would be varied in structure, from wild trips to genre pastiches, giving each episode a distinctly unique tone.

I actually want to work on turning it into a webcomic. Right now I'm working on a synopsis of the first season (13 episodes) and a pilot of sorts.

Interesting concept, but you'll have to tell
me more. Pitch me a single episode. A lot of shows broadcast SOL elements but each show handles SOL differently.

China, IL meets Superjail. Not my thing but a lot of people would definately watch it. [as] is securing the IP rights as we speak.

Upvoted my fair gent-le-man. The narwhal bacons at midnight, lol!

The second half of this feels like Legion. The premise feels a bit too crowded, but I'd watch a show about a depressed telepath hearing the problems of other heroes. Like a higher budget Harvey Birdman.

I mean Venture Bros is good. I think cynical superhero scenarios is a bit overplayed, but supervillain circlejerking is patrician taste. I'd watch it.

It sounds like a funny show, especially if you play with a lot of the same tropes from episode to episode a la Phineas and Ferb (Moooooom, Where's Perry?, etc). It'd be ridiculously expensive and ultimately impossible, but I'd watch it if it could happen.

user everytime you post this you get the same replies. This premise is fucking kino, it's literal gold. You really need to develop this, best of luck to you in those efforts.

A bunch of hot waifus get in a lot of fight scenes and die sometimes.

10/10 series of the decade

A mentally handicapped girl bunny rabbit tries to make it in the big city by moving in with her street smart sister and basically gets taken advantage of by strangers every episode. The people who take advantage of her get their comeuppance at the end of every episode, though.

Sort of like Always Sunny, but the gang is the entire city, and the main character is the person getting screwed.

>it'd be ridiculously expensive and ultimately impossible
Why? Shows like Archer already exist and get good enough ratings to keep getting renewed, despite being crass and not really telling an interesting story outside of the characters being asses to each other.
Is your thought that it would be too expensive to animate? Because it wouldn't even have to be more elaborate than an average episode of the Magic Schoolbus. Hell, being animated like that would only make the whole concept funnier in my opinion

I haven't a clue on the expenses of the magic school bus. The premise is great, but you'd have to basically redo all your assets every episode, which only works if you're dealing with some pretty shitty animation quality.

Kinda seems a bit too mean spirited.

I don't have a surgical episode idea laid out, but I do have some fragmented ideas for episodes.
For instance, at one point in the first season the main characters brother dies in some way that makes the MC feel responsible even though he didn't really have a hand in it (Maybe a car crash or something, haven't figured that out yet) and uses the emotions to write his first big song. One part of the song lyrics is...
>Calling out your name, my heavy heart will lay you down. What can I do to make this right? Right. Cuz I will feel this guilt forever, everywhere I go reminds me that you truly are gone.
As for drama, I'd prefer it to be a pretty chill experience, comedy is a must. However, there are a few points where I think we could work in some really gut wrenching drama futurama style.
Now for the music. I'm tempted to say that we could do a few things. Original songs mixed in with covers of songs, or we could just do original songs, I think original would be best but I also think there's potential in getting animated characters to do covers of songs.
Also, at one point the band gets their first big piece in a magazine. Here's a bit I've got written down from an interview with the MC for that magazine article.
>It's actually quite selfish. While I love our fans, and couldn't be happier that people are enjoying our music, we actually don't have them in mind when we're making our albums. We write music that we want to hear, that we would enjoy listening to and, as our fans can see, that means we make some very diverse music that almost shifts genres at points. I think that's the best way we can make really good music, and I'd honestly be the happiest man on earth if every single person on the planet had at least one Precious Little Universe (shitty placeholder bandname) song that they loved.

Adapting Worm to a cartoon. Really the only way to do it, is to have it be animated. Live action would cock it up and be unable to show the big fights.

The show takes place in a 1980s cyberpunk type world where all the pagan gods were real and almost all of said gods are aliens(Norse, dogon, Aztec, Sumerian/Babylonian)/created by aliens(others), as well as ghosts, psychic powers , demons, monsters, Dr Strange type sorcery, and Kaiju exist but almost all but general psychic phenomena and Kaiju are kept secret by a relatively corrupt government whose members are either extremists committing atrocities to protect people, or members of said conspiracies.
The hero is a young sarcastic, apathetic and mildly depressed guy with an interest in biology and other no shit and absolutely no direction in life. He goes metal detecting in a cemetery and finds a magic (sufficiently advanced science) sword in a huge underground forge made by the Norse gods drawing the attention of both the government, normal villains and much darker forces.
To apprehend him the government sends two of its agents, an edgy, but good hearted martial artist who is both very knowledgeable and very skilled in regards to occult lore and archeology, and his pseudo girlfriend a female clone of Anubis with psychic powers that acts like a mix of Cartoon Starfire and Egon with expertise in physics and parapsychology. It's not revealed that she's an Anubis clone until later.
After chasing him around a bit they eventually team up and destroy one of the sentries from the aforementioned forge and are forced into a group which investigates cases that are too weird or shadowy to touch. The main villains are the Egyptian god Set as a crime boss, a Roman era cult who has hands all over positions of power, Loki, the annunaki and a whole host of demons, crazies and Kaiju that wouldn't seem out of place in a lovecraft story, 80s sci fi anime or 70s marvel horror. The tone is relatively dark though not without humor and never goes full on bring me to life.

It sounds really good, especially if it's heavy with lovecraftian tropes and elements in a similar way to Engelhart's Dr. Strange.

I got this idea cooked up. About how the Earth was swarmed in hostile Jungle and gave way to a new way of life the remnants of the U.S. Armed Forces are basically having a sort of modern Vietnam war aesthetic and are more of a sort of militarized tribe. Other factions include Amazonian warriors who are basically a sort of cult where they think of the earths new form as a blessing. The third faction is a scientific technology faction who think with their immense knowledge the entire planet needs to be cleansed all for technology advancement and the rebuilding of human kind. I also did something with the U.S. faction using a sort of "super" agent orange but instead of causing cancer it mutants the soldiers that came in contact with it. So you get things like beastmen,insect-men, and Orc like beings(their skin becomes incredible thick and they lose some of their mental power I am just using orc to classify them). The leaders instead of shunning them decided to use it their advantage and placed them in the "66th Meta-Human Battalion"

This is an absolute clusterfuck of tones and concepts, but in a bad way. I honestly can't get a good feel for this show. Is it supposed to feel kinda like Gargoyles, maybe? Your Tv Tropes jargon makes me think so.

Not so much the events, the day-to-day appeal. Do the characters hate each other? Is there a lot of drama? Is there a lot of exaggerated humor a la some moe shows, maybe with a black comedic tint a la Scott Pilgrim, or are things more down to earth? Is it supposed to feel comfy and silly, or comfy and warm, or comfy and inspirational?

To explain a bit more, I'm guy. One random episode I was playing with for a pilot was about an freshman girl who was friends with the not-goth. Her dreams would be in the style of snapshots from a classic 80's summer film focused around her older brother, jokester, baseball star and best friend of the hometown hero. It would be about the girl's inner embarassment and frustrations at hearing about some of the wild crazy runors about her brother contrasted against the image she's built him up as.

In the meanwhile we'd see a lot of the main cast, who all annoy each other to various degrees but far from an It's Always Sunny level. The not-goth is working with the freshman to try and pry more information about the honetown hero. In the end the goth pushes too hard, and the girl closes up completely.

I also do feel like cynical superhero shows have become rather overplayed, hence why I preferred to instead try to create a world where the primary focus is on supervillains (which leaves room to develop the idea as to why there are barely any heroes in the world or why superpowers seem to choose idiots or villains).
Thanks for the positive feedback.

The big thing I'm struggling with is good villains. Kind of like Gay Space Rocks, I'm running into the problem where because every character has synpathetic traits there's little space for solid villains. I have some loose ideas for how the slumbering being interacts with the cast (in particular I was thinking about a flashback plot where a character dies, sees the otherworldly being beyond death, and is literally terrified back to life, slowly becoming a rampaging monster while being tortured by dreams of the unthinkable).

I've been working on this one for a long time, and any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Set in a medieval fantasy kingdom, it follows a cynical potions brewer who gets so little respect that nobody even knows his real name. He ends up roped into a grand quest, tagging along with his brother, the kingdom's legendary chosen hero with an ego the size of a mountain, and a fairy who's filled to the brim with useful information but too socially inept to speak up and share it. Together, they trvavel the land trying to stop the hero's old nemesis from returning and destroying the kingdom. It's hard to summarize without making it sound generic, but imagine it as an animated Zelda game from a store NPC's perspective and a focus on character dynamics.

Like I said, I've been working on this for a long time, and I have a bunch of episode ideas if anyone's interested.

A preteen genius finds herself cornered by self-proclaimed refugees from a distant planet. They intend to execute her but they want her to remember what she's done to them first. While strapping a gizmo to her head, they're immediately wiped out by a seemingly crazy young woman who says she used to be part of the girl's Imperial Guard.
Things slowly start coming back to the girl and she discovers that she was a bloodthirsty tyrant who ruled an interstellar empire with an iron fist until she was exiled to Earth in the body of a young girl with no memory of who she was as an attempt at some sort of humane sentencing. Her parents are actually her prison guards and her entire life is merely a construct necessary for her rehabilitation
Now she wants to get back home and get revenge by any means necessary. Even if that means having to conquer Earth and drag it into being a spacefaring civilization to do so. Problem is at this point she's as much the young girl she thought she always had been as she is dictator who crushed a thousand worlds.

It sounds like a pretty good premise actually. Throw a random episode at me, nothing big.

So the pitch is basically Space Hitler is now a young girl that's pissed and wants revenge. That's cool. I can't tell if this is plot heavy or more silly fare with LEEPEST DORE like Star Vs. It coukd go either way really.

I have one where they wander into a village hosting a jousting tournament that Lionel (the hero) can't resist entering just to appease the crowd, but he forgets that he has no clue how to ride a horse, and is actually afraid of them. So Shopkeep (the potions brewer) has to help him bullshit his way through the tournament with potions while Vanna (the fairy) is left to stall for time by causing distractions.

I've never really watched Star Vs. but I kinda imagine a mix of both. It's actually set in a superhero universe. But one where humanity and Earth are considered pretty unimportant and the local solar system is sort of seen as a dumping ground by most civs. But that means she's operating with the distinct disadvantage of being stuck on a planet that's only just started with space travel and advanced tech (superheroes are relatively new in this universe. Maybe 30+ years in existence), and being what basically amounts to a supervillain.

It's very simple, very silly, but pretty good. It really depends on the tightness of the character dynamics and the smartness of the writing.

The ZZZPD is tasked with protecting dreamers from nightmares.

Zee (top) has worked hard but has nothing to show for it, which is especially frustrating when her step-brother (top-right) has easily climbed the ranks with his naturally powerful dreamself. As a result, she's started to look for shortcuts and more unscrupulous ways to get ahead.

Zost (bottom) is a veteran of the force who has driven everyone in his life away with his bitter attitude. He tries to keep Zee on the straight and narrow, but is afraid of driving her away, too.

Nightmares would be personifications of fears. The standard procedure is destroying them with force, but they always regenerate over time. Zee would eventually learn that she has to fix the dreamer's underlying problems to make the nightmares go away permanently, and would overcome her own issues in the process.

It would turn out that her step-brother's power comes his lack of nightmares, but once he finds out that Zee resents him, he'd become powerless. The ending would be Zee helping him overcome this nightmare and get his power back.

>Let's post our ideas for cartoons and reply if we would watch them or not.
I think your combination of wording and the image you used make this look like the most obvious actual baiting by a corporation for ideas I have ever seen.

A proper gender bender cartoon. Just ANYTHING with a proper gender bender.

That's really good to hear, thanks. I think you're right, it does hinge on the characters and writing, and that's not really something I can convey in this sort of thread, you know? But those two things are definitely my focus, so I think it's good.

I respect your opinion, and I do tend to go a bit too heavy with the world building but I'd probably explain the world of samurai jack that way. In terms of it being a clusterfuck, the basic plot of people undercover/fight a bunch of conspiracies with a core theme, in this case the gods/demons/vampires etc being or related to aliens is a pretty common story structure, plus all the characters at least from my point of view have have ties to the concept, and there would be a single main conspiracy for each season, with side arcs which all tie into the main arc of the returning , like in Gargoyles, Gravity Falls or Claremont's X-Men. Sorry to write a crapton but I just want to deliver world building, high concept plots, nonhuman female x human male and an action oriented cartoon that can actually be scary, and I want to be able to fix it if it's bad. Unless you hate gargoyles for the exact same reasons.

Night of the Were-Ed adaptation

For eldritch monster villains you don't really have to give them sympathetic traits because they'd be so far removed from human emotions and morality, though that also means you can't make them mustache twirlingly evil. In general good outline for a human villain is either an extremist with good intentions, someone who worships the entity as a nihilist who wants to end it all or just go with a guy with goals and morality similar to David Xanatos.

An Ancient Good Awakens from it's hallowed tomb, rising to purify the world of evil and corruption. It's soon discovered that this avenging angel has a pretty broad view of "evil" and soon starts smiting people for jaywalking. A desperate party of two-bit crooks, greasy con-men, dick-ass thiefs and at least one legitimate evil overlord team up to put the thing back in it's tomb before the world becomes terminally boring.

This is an interesting start, but it feels too contained for a full on series. It seems more like a movie really, or a longer arc in another show.

Having a singular big bad doesn't necessarily mean a show has to be smaller scale, TLA did it and worked three seasons into it. Just need to flesh it out so that they have secondary objectives along the way.

I suppose, but that makes it harder to throw in regular old antagonists. The cult somewhat serves this purpose but their influence on the plot is loose at first, only coming to prominence later on.

They are mainly well intentioned extremists, like you said, that genuinely think they're bringing about something good. I thought it'd be cool to have their leader be one of the dorkier, more unassuming teachers who becomes a crazed fabulous maniac (think prog rock icons like Frank Zappa or Captain Beefheart), because like the heroes he uses the dreamscape to become someone else.

But the show really isn't about defeating the Firelord. It's the endgoal, but the day to day is more the characters on their journey, that's where the real premise is. Similarly, Aku isn't really the point of Samurai Jack. He's the distant mountain in the horizon, the real meat is in the stories Jack comes across in his travels.

You need to flesh out your main cast more, and how they try to "save" the world.

This actually sounds amazing.

>Centuries ago, the first metahuman, Infinitus, came into being.
>Infinitus conquered the planet, and perpetuated a brutal Darwinian system of control.
>His loyal Gestapo styled agents screen and terminate any potential meta human born, so none may rise against him.
>In recent years, the rebellion sought and failed countless times to find a weakness within Infinitus.
>But then, against any known odds, a child named Zet exhibited a delayed development of meta human power: Flight.
>His parents kept his flight a secret, and raised him on ancient tales of fictional superheroes, the likes of which the world has never known.
>At the age of 15 however, his power became exposed when he rescued an old man from a collapsing bridge.
>His parents sent him away before the Gestapo arrived and slaughtered the entire village.
>Alone in a dark and shattered world, he will honor the creeds of the superhero that his parents so desperately instilled in him.
>He will be a flicker of light, on a mission to return hope to a world that lost it so long ago.
>The first superhero.

I use to read dystopian type manga, and was often flabbergasted by the brutality displayed in such worlds. I wonder what would happen if Superman was thrown into such a world to fix.

This is where the idea came to me.

Zet is the superhero archtype, yet rather than being perfect, he is flawed in his powers being developmentally delayed.
During his travels, he will meet all kinds of people, each with their own beliefs about what he ought to be. The challenges and evils committed he will face will be near spirit breaking.
>A rebel leader who want him to kill
>mass meta child graves

Can a superman truly remain untainted in a broken world that has already lost all hope? Zet must find or make a way if he is to truly return hope and defeat Infinitus.

What do you think of the hobo one?

I've seen i around these threads before. I liked it for breaking out of the usual genres and tropes that even I fall into a lot of the time. I can get a somewhat good sense of what sort of show you'd want to make of it, and that's pretty good for some random pitch on Sup Forums.

It takes place in a post-apocalyptic world.

There's this older Asian girl. She's kind of like Dee Dee from Dexter's Lab or Muriel from Courage the Cowardly Dog, always unintentionally causing trouble, she's very clumsy/silly and often not aware of her surroundings. She doesn't talk often, if at all.

Then there's a younger boy, around 12 or 13, unrelated. He's very anxious and no-nonsense, similar to Wirt from OtGW and Shinji from NGE.

They meet each other once the world's gone to shit, seemingly the only humans left.
The show follows them navigating through their new landscape, the boy wishing to find his family, facing off against monsters and the perils of their new environment along the way.
While the Asian girl often gets the two into trouble, she's always the one to get them out of it too, usually unintentionally.
There's whole episodes where she has no idea what's going on.

This feels like Gravity Falls but Weirdmaggedon is the first episode. I don't hate it, but of course you'd need to handle the Dee-Dee character with heavy care.

Been playing around with some characters and concepts for the past few years but only now have I decided to put stuff together
>Year 3000
>Twenty something Martian accepts an off the books delivery job
>Gets fired that same day
>Well shit
>Sniffs around remaining inventory
>Holy shit someone was trying to smuggle a young girl
>Tries to escort the girl back home while taking up odd jobs
>Galactic police force on the look out for a child missing from her parents
>Some strange group is also on the lookout
>"Now that I think about it, she doesn't look like she's from (alien home planet)...."

I sometimes post oneshots panels over in How's Your Webcomic general. It went from angsty "Muh feels" shit to "fuck it let's make it action packed with some heart"

Here's a question, Sup Forums. Does your show have WAIFUS?

All of them do, lolis, anthros, demons , etc.

Horror/Dark Comedy about a fuck up mad scientist who is constantly creating various monsters and tries to control them. However, being the fuck up that he is, loses control of the monsters and must find a way to capture/control them He also has one small monster that he's been able to keep full control over, but is useless

>you'd need to handle the Dee-Dee character with heavy care.
what do you mean? make sure that people don't hate her?
she's not selfish like Mabel, and she wouldn't be a bitch like Dee Dee, she's really most like Muriel, just completely unaware.

The show will probably be like Looney Tunes shorts more than anything.

Nigga you can't just post that without proof.

The Brick
The MC named Malcom is a young adult who lives in a city a city with a really high mutant and meta popluation and becuase of that a super hero association resides in the city. Malcom wants to join but he has no powers so he pretends to have super powers and goes out and fight crime to catch associations eye. Until one day he beats up a meta that was part of an enemy group called Nova he gets a bounty over his head thus ends up having to fight alot of mutants/metas from Nova or at least how I want season one to work out. I would like the show to be a mix of action/slice of life with a mix of Urban A E S T H E T I C
He goes by the name The Brick b/c he crated a really durrable holographic shield.

Season finale should have the hive get attacked by a small child and one of the main characters gets desperate and stings them

What do you mean proof?
Here's a doodle of the girl
>Camilla DeLa, 15, from the planet Icarus. Sweet, smart, and curious. Is upset because she seems to be a late bloomer

suicidal irak veteran finds half-dead girl trying to escape a crashed asteroid, upon later inspection, the asteroid reads the inner conscience of people and grants them whatever their heart desires most at the moment the meteorite crashes

the two go around the world trying to find the asteroids in hopes they don't fall on the wrong hands

notable characters include

>a bullied 13 year old kid that finds the asteroid in Norway and creates an 80's esque viking world where everything is radical as fuck (But is treated as a warlord by everyone else, because it's still a viking death world)

>The statue of liberty granted life by the asteroid, thanks to the dreams and hopes of every proud american, believes only in the american way and is so hot-blooded she makes Trump cry in joy

>An italian that seeks to catch the asteroids for the glory of Italy, gets hit by an asteroid right as he was going to order pizza, so he has the power of turning everything he wants into pizza (He takes this to the logical conclusion and starts making plasma pizza slices out of thin air as laser beams), his skin is also completely pitch black from some reason

>A failed DJ who got hit by the asteroid, now his beats are so heavy everyone in his radius turns insane, he's actually a really nice guy that never wanted it to happen, but every time he tries to make sure nobody gets hurt, shenanigans just happen that are out to get him, finally due to all the carnage, he goes insane and promises "The sickest, biggest, bass drop in the world" to be dropped in times square (He's planning to kill himself there, just to make sure that not only he's remembered, but that he may hurt no one else with his music)

>A reporter that is so hellbent on getting the truth, that she continues to get in crazier and crazier situations just to follow the hero's misadventures, Including things like flying a fighters jet into the mouth of a volcano just to get a recording of the big fight, looks like rule 63 speedwagon

The show focuses around the adventures of an artifact salesman at a universal flea market who has to deal with all sorts of neighboring business and interesting customers, from eldritch beings to humans who cannot say, spell, or otherwise use the letter a.

>Mini series about some 30 something year old suicidal man
>day he finally tries to off himself he finds out that he has superhuman /enhanced strength
>series consists of him getting more creative/aggressive with suicide attempts and in doing so inadvertently stopping villains and saving people
>attracts attention of shady mega company who wants him dead
>company hires crooks to commit crimes to draw him out and collect information little by little
>while doing this he becomes a bit happier with every person he saves/crime he stops
>final episode has him finally embracing life and his role as a hero
>gets killed by mega corp.
>makes it look like suicide

I'll try OP.

Episodic Adventure

In a modern world just like ours, an entity known as the Great Evil awakens and causes a 1000 years of stagnation and destruction until it receds back into the place it came from.

Upon awakening the Great Evil restored the use of magic to the modernish world, which has semi-recovered as the people learned to mix magic and technology together create magitec. The place the Great Evil emerged from is a large dungeon with the Great Evil sleeping at the very bottom of it. Within the dungeon lies several different civilizations of varying advancement filled with different races and customs who are all separated from each other by the Great Evil mysterious creations, that if not guarded against will destroy the civilizations that live in the dungeon.

The surface dwellers have a force known as Inspectors who dive into the dungeon in order to recover artifacts of unknown technology and magic from the dungeon to be studied in order to assist in the recovery of their world.

The main story follows the actions of an aged/veteran Inspector as they seek to find answers about the Great Evil and journey to the very bottom of the dungeon, confronting many enemies of fantasy and technology who block their paths, different races and civilizations whose culture and ways the learn about/their interpretations of the Great Evil, and picks up new ways of fighting and living.

Various girls in the series. From top left clockwise:
>Bonnie Linda is a shape shifting plant creature. First girlfriend of Parker (main character). Has a big rack. Very sweet and charming. Elegant.
>Emi. Hard headed and brash. Was raised by a gang. From Venus. Parker's recent play thing.
>Camilla. Young and curious. Only child of a (rich) family. Prone to "I'm in love, for real this time!" Matures from being coddled to "Fuck it, I'll do it myself."
>Ursa. The friend you always had feelings for but fuck things up with. Has a husband. Was not about to wait around forever for Parker. Insightful. Still wants to patch things up.
>Donna. Cyborg. Was murdered on her wedding night. A child psychopath steals her dying body to test his ability to create a cyborg on his own. Cynical and doesn't trust easily. Was a one night stand.

Lil' Frank and the Dad Scientist.

Educational show for young kids, about a little boy Frankenstein monster asking his Dad Scientist about the world. Each episode would have a guest monster connected to the subject, like a little green man for space, kraken for the ocean, the mummy for ancient times, and so on.

Okay, thanks

Florida girl gets magical grimoire; learns to do magic with friends while dealing with Florida. State officials, Cuban cartels, the CIA and Disneyworld eventually want a piece of that magical action.

Mostly comedy with action here and there; heavy background lore pertaining to the grimoire and its developments with character development as the girl and her friends realize magic is not a toy (but damn can it make your life easier).

bump

(in spite of ugly design)
yes

(just what we need, more /ss/bait)
no

(and also no)
(but yes)
(but no)
Come up with a more comprehensible elevator pitch.

Alright, here goes.
My summary of what I would make:

A good cartoon.

>(just what we need, more /ss/bait)
lol

Within a grand dungeon exists a Great Evil that has brought destruction to the world.

A young warrior seeking the history and secrets about the Great Evil and a way to destroy it, journeys throughout the dungeon visiting many different civilizations within it and defeating the creations of the Great Evil that awaits them at the bottom.

A Police Team with unique abilities attached to their specific job vs. a Criminal Gang that specializes in their own unique criminal trade.

Old lady gets thrown into position of power when the government claims she's a prophet, and she must crank out a quota of prophecies that tend to be slightly BS but not entirely false.

Couple of guys get stuck on a planet in the butt-dimension.
They're called "the Asstronauts".

There's buttcheeks everywhere.

Jesus, Muhammad, and Siddhartha find each other by coincidence in the year 2010. None of them know that they're the vessel for such strong spirits, so they live lives as regular people.

Only on the day they meet, are their true selves revealed to only them and each other. They are tasked with traveling the world in an attempt to spread the word of peace and a love for humankind... only to be struck down and laughed at by a society growing more cynical.

The whole series plays out as a comedy, providing commentary over international events and crises, and how the world's societies react to them.

Note, the three vessels aren't written as reincarnations, more so as three regular people with personalities and lives that have been given their respective roles.

If you want to get formulaic, the series could follow a formula where each of them tries to apply individual belief and solutions until the solution is revealed to be a combination of the three Or just nothing because everything is shit all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
22 mins x 25 episodes a season

In small town New England, a girl and her friends travel into the dreams of her teachers and peers, discovering more about their town, the people around them, and ultimately themselves. A sort of play on the classic "teen high school drama" show template. As time goes on they learn the darker secrets of their town, which range from significant deaths in the community to world ending cults.

Second coming in the modern scenarios have been tried before, what makes your take any different?

Not that reviewanon, but it sounds like a nice start. It seems like a lot of other Samurai Jack inspired premises, but with a different setting and a bit more lore. Is there anything else that really separates you from Jack?

So basically police wirh superpowers versus criminal organization of the month? Crime shows and capeshit both feel a bit overplayed here, not sure if it would be able to stand out enough. The premise is sound, it just feels a bit tried and tested in pop culture.

I'm feeling an abstract government work comedy with an unusual protagonist. That's good enough for me, personally.

This is funny for maybe half an episode.

J O J O

You know kids dicking around with magic is nothing new, but I like your spin on it. Making all the characters absolutely clueless of what the book does is a nice touch, and honestly the Florida setting is genuinely cool and underutilized.

That sounds too cute and unique to pass up.

Suicideman. If it doesn't get cancelled based on the title alone it sounds like good character introspection a la Bojack or Rick and Morty.

no

yes

My cartoon would be about a bisexual guy with a humiliation fetish that is popular in school so he tries becoming a loser that everyone bullies just so he can masturbate to the memories of it happening.

A show about a young teenage girl arriving with an interstellar spaceship to a distant world. There are about 100 people on the ship, and the girl's parents belong to the first generation born on it. It's mostly a slice of life about the girl and her coming of age in the new world, but there are plot lines and some continuity, mostly revolving around people having different opinions on how to run the colony, as well as mystical stuff happening on the planet. There is little sci-fi, as technologies are pretty much the same as we have now. Yeah, and there's basically no civilization back on Earth, it was destroyed by a cataclysm, the ship was built in a desperate attempt to save humanity. There are still some people there, and a base on Mars, but life sucks there.

I forgot to mention, it's a lighthearted comedy/drama with a bit of adventure.

A reboot of The Shadow (which actually was supposed to happen at some point).
Stylistically wise it would incorporate aspects of Batman TAS (might as well steal some shit back from Batman), Cowboy Bepop, Samurai Jack and Waltz With Bashir to update the character aesthetically while also keeping the stories grounded in the time period he's supposed to be in.
The character would incorporate aspects from all of his incarnations (radio drama, pulps, novels, movie, etc), as well as aspects from other characters such as Rocambole, Fantomas, Judex, Darkman, etc.

It follows the typical structure set by the radio drama of The Shadow solving weekly crimes and defeating supervillains, however, the storyline's focus is on the main character's development and his growing insanity, as he becomes unable to distinguish himself between his own multiple identities. As the series progresses, he would be indirectly responsible for the creation of other pulp icons such as The Rocketeer and Doc Savage. As such, it would function as also a show that would detail the creation of the pulp heroes (which would lead us to superheroes in general), all started from The Shadow. It would function as a tribute to the character's identities and legacy, above anything else.

The main goal of The Shadow would be to update, develop, deconstruct, and pay homage to the character, to show that he's more than capable of still being unique and interesting even decades after he's been overshadowed by his rip-offs.

I don't know, I don't think I'd care much about the two main characters. They are both lazy, shallow and not really interesting. And I don't think either of them has the determination to actually make it back home, people don't just change overnight, no matter what happens. The impression I got from the character descriptions is that these two would rather give up.

A cartoon were a brother and sister solve mysteries and the sister is a qt goth girl

That would have improved Gravity Falls tenfold

>Not that reviewanon, but it sounds like a nice start. It seems like a lot of other Samurai Jack inspired premises, but with a different setting and a bit more lore. Is there anything else that really separates you from Jack?

Well the idea for the entire thing wasn't really inspired from Samurai Jack, but more from the game ELONA. That's where the entire dungeon crawling idea came from and why sci-fi civilizations exists at all next to fantasy civilizations in the dungeon. (as in the ELONA world they have ray guns/other advance technology existing beside fantasy due to the immense passage of time and Etherwinds destroying the civilizations that created them.)

The entire thing is like a dungeon crawler cartoon.

In a world of anthropomorphic animals a young badger receives a call from his childhood friend asking to help investigate the disappearance of her eccentric uncle. Together they set out to uncover many mysteries. The world resembles the sixties Europe, but there are some supernatural elements, although few. Like there is an order of rabbits who build spaceships to get to the moon so that they can wake up an ancient dark spirit sealed there.