Marvel's Runaways General

Who watching that series? i like the plot and the characters

>whose watching the series
>on hulu

No one here, that's for sure.

I thought the first pair of episodes weren't that great, the third was better though now that things have gotten rolling. I'm pretty pissed how thoroughly they ruined The Pride though. They're supposed to be ruthless crime lords, not normal people who feel bad about their connection to the Gribborum. The way they're portrayed so far, I wouldn't even call them villains which is the whole point.

Worst part of the show so far bar none. The whole party sequence was cringe teenz cliches.

Cute!

Loved the comic. Did it all come out at once like Netflix does? If so maybe I'll get a free trial

No, it's weekly. They released the first three episodes at once though.

Fucking gay. Any idea when it's supposed to be over

10 episodes, so probably January 9th unless they skip a week or release multiple episodes at once again.

According to BKV his poor one dimentional characterization of The Pride as just crime lords was because Marlel was always one issue from cancelling the title.
Plus the moms are hot...

who or what is that living corps? he is exist in comics?

allegra is hot

No, apparently in this the Deans came to earth with the grandfather...i guess he is going to be literally space Hitler aka Xenu.
How is the Church of Tom Cruise not mad at this show?
also Based SP show

>we want the 2001 audience

dry scalp

Nico Minoru stays with her bra in one scene in third episode

It's looking better now the main protag's finally got some screen time. More Old Lace, less kids, please.

Do like the way they're fleshing the Pride out. In the comics they were just blank villains whom the teens could be angry at/afraid of. Been enjoying the infighting and stuff going on between them.

>tfw Karolina missed out on eating some sweet teenage smilf puss...
Destiny was qt.

Looks terrible. No-one would even be talking about it without that Marvel logo there.

Its a teen show with attractive cast, have you even seen the daily Riverdale threads we had a couple of months ago?

comic was terrible too. it was made for angsty teens.

I watched the first episode and didn't like it. The characters were really obnoxious. Does it get better?

The cast isn't even attractive though.

Probably, but don't force yourself.

>attractive cast

Get your eyes checked faggot

Three of the moms are hot, also Karolina, Nico and Gert if you like semi-thicc grills.

I like the way they wrote the SJW.

>jew
>feminist
>purple hair
>overweight
>unattractive
>hypocrite who wants chad cock
>shitskin
>loser no one likes

I thought she would be unbearable but they made her the butt of the joke. It was great.

Yeah... this blonde is horrible...i bet her knees are pointy af.

This show should be taught in film school under how to make the most cliche minority characters possible.

can someone make webm of that scene and screenshots?

There's really not much to see.