What are some indian kinos?

What are some indian kinos?

Other urls found in this thread:

planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8
youtube.com/watch?v=Ujrb1jf6jls
youtube.com/watch?v=OVcwNoZdDko
youtube.com/watch?v=4CTKYARCW3I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will never like nor understand Indians.

they have to live next to Pakistanis, cut 'em a break

I wonder why Suresh is the only one with a censored picture

>indian kinos

None of them showing bobs and vagene. Meh....

someone post that webm of indians chimping out during a movie

How can one country with so many people be so completely useless and devoid of any intellectual culture?

>I will never like nor understand Indians.
BUT WHY
planetcustodian.com/2015/10/19/8134/over-50-scary-images-depicting-filth-of-varanasi-and-river-ganges-that-went-viral-in-china.html

Singham. Unironically a god-tier comedy, only made better by the cultural flair.
Dont watch the sequel though

me penis very dick, yes

how did they fucking manage to get a nuclear arsenal?

You will often read how indians have a different grasp on western culture due to american media, and shit english, and this is their excuse to act the way they do, but just so does every third world country and they are not 1/5 as bad as indians

>a rohit shetty film
lel even shits in their names

The villain is absolutely kino in this film.

>that water is probably 50% feces, 25% trash

bitch lasagna

milk truck just arrive

why are pajeets so autistic? is it cultural or are they born like this?

Actually, their nuclear warheads have not one ounce of radioactive material onboard. India just fills its missiles with all of their filth. That stuff alone is enough to lay waste to entire civilizations. Imagine water from the Ganges raining down upon your head. You'd be bald in 5 minutes flat.

Unironically the Apu trilogies

Son of Sardar.

>india will become a superpower in your lifetime

Hey boys would you go out with me?

Anything by marvel is indian kino, those flicks were made for them

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
The only Indian film you will ever need.

Justice League.

terrible unfunny repetitive one-dimensional meme based around photoshops and facebook generators. this is what soyboy white cucks spend their time on and laugh at while their women are being fucked by ethnics

me fuk u long time love ur soul and pussy

Only fair skinned Indian women (Aryan ethnicity) blessed with exotic beauty look. The darker the skin are (Dravidian ethnicity), the uglier they look.

please baby I kiss you

The result of many races mixing with each other till they are homogeneous

Ok pajeet

youtube.com/watch?v=byOw4AYd7-8

/fit/kino

Post toilet or gtfo

t , pajeet

>devoid of any intellectual culture
aren't their religions really deep?

As a gentleman who spends considerable amounts of time posing as a girl on the internet, I can tell you that you're dead wrong.
Pajeets are EXACTLY the same as in the memes, if not worse.
Their rapid-fire marriage proposals and creepy sexual advances are as hilarious as they are pathetic.

>this post
>calling others cucks
Protip faggot, indian men and despised by everyone.
I see regularly how women laugh at indian college students after failed flirt attempts.
The pathetic part is they don't even notice it.

I lived in Abbotsford BC when I was younger. Statistics have shown that outside of Indian, Abbotsford is one of the most Indian infested places in the WORLD. They're awful, they have quite literally taken over several major parts of Abbotsford, some neighbourhoods are 100% Hindu and us regular white folk do not want to live in neighbours like that, so whites stay away, and then more Indians more in, and before you know it, you have entire areas that are only Indians. There is also a gang problem in Abbotsford, who are the gang members? Indians. We're getting a nice tasty batch of cultural diversity and boy, it fucking sucks.

you soyboy whites have some sort of compulsive behavior where you can only respond with the same generic responses again and again for years because it's all you have going for you in life. you're all so pathetic that you're indistinguishable from each other

keep wasting your time, more of your girls for me

hello r/asianmasculinity

mothar youre gay fuck

bicc dic for fuk, yes? come here baby show cli

I know you just made this thread for the memes, but totally serious you should check out The Lunchbox. It's prime Indian kino

indians in india maybe, who knows

>I see regularly how women laugh at indian college students

stop pretending you leave your house, autist neet

notice hand placement in the pic before you say they're just friends

clever girl

I don't know why that Bollywood movies aren't shown globally when they're such masterpieces

youtube.com/watch?v=Ujrb1jf6jls

youtube.com/watch?v=OVcwNoZdDko

youtube.com/watch?v=4CTKYARCW3I

wow that brown manlet hover handed a girl in a club, you must get so much pussy dude

Chhatrapati.
True Telugu Kino.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1

t. pajeet

This is actually a pretty good movie.

Let me fuck I giv money so good lips

>1:55
fucking glorious

>notice hand placement in the pic before you say they're just friends
I know indians are rapey fucks. Every weekend there are at least half a dozen indians beat up or pepper sprayed in the local hospital because they couldn't keep their hands in their pockets.
Stay delusional, if you search long enough you will find pictures of women fucking pigs too, but i suspect you have plenty of them on your phone already.

>coping this hard

Best post on Sup Forums atm

They're generally too long for cinema.

It's great but holy shit Indian movies are too long and full of filler.

hmmm very butifel muwahh i want to kis u thenn look at ur booty on my fes wile it go braaaaapppp hmmm

This is your averge pajeet

10/10 for making soyboys rage

i drink milkie from ur brest like babie

Bro, a woman who fucks a Pajeet isn't much of a "woman" to begin with. There will always be the odd hot girl who fucks a shit-skin. All that tells you is that she's crazy and trashy. Go look else where.

>show cli

ALPHA GOD

>s-shut up
pathetic

pick one

There's some good bollywood movies

this website actually makes africa look like a really clean and dignified place

>lol do whatever you want its okay
>deep religion

why are the psyops going after indians now?

>his name is actually Sanjay

i put my ass in ur ass yes

that girl is a mutt, she's not white

do milk

obvious photoshop, how low must your IQ be to think this is real

they are the highest earning race in the US, they dont commit crime, they aren't killing themselves with opioids, they aren't turning themselves into women

it's no wonder that white soyboys hate them so much, they don't have much going for them when even their own women don't want them or they themselves are turning into women. these shitty forced unfunny racist memes are all these white cucks have now. pretty sad they dont even realize they're just propagating their own demise and unhappiness and constant failure in life even further

t. pajeet

Maybe white men should start act like men maybe your women will fuck you

3 idiots
Dhoom

are both good fun.
especially 3 idiots

keept hating lol

so there are now two sides of the psyops shitposting brigade? Just fucking epic

BITCH LASAGNA

Making internet cheaper in India was a mistake

>averagewhiteman
Why tell such an obvious lie? part of the reason why the Indian memes are so funny is because they're always backed up by statistics.

You sound like it was you that made it cheap. Learn to tell the difference between a shop you faggot. All this shit is made by plebbitors so they can post it to r/indianpeoplefacebook for karma and thanks for the gold kind stranger

>they hate us cause they ain't us

If I had a face like that, I would spend six hour daily just to improve my body.

p much this desu. Marvel movies have same formula as that of Bollywood; no doubt most us like it

You know as well as i do that this is the state of america now. Dont bend the facts for the sake of banter you retard

>If I had a face like that, I would spend six hour daily just to improve my body.
but none of you do. majority of you are lazy fucks draining your masculinty and thats why your women are leaving you. You know its true

is this guy the new white women with asian men poster

Yuck, why would you post that image like it's a badge of honour? Bitch is an ugly burnout.

>roastie still messages him back because she loves the attention

America?

white cuck soyboys will draw attention to a few posts with asians and white women but are accepting and encouraging of all the thousands of blacked spam threads posted day in day out on Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

this is the state of white men and how delusionally cucked they are, blacked is just an everyday thing for you guys that you've already given up complaining about it likely because you jerk off to it like the cucks you are