Someone needs to fire CartoonNetwork's social media coordinator...

Someone needs to fire CartoonNetwork's social media coordinator. They consistently come across as old men trying to be hip with the kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lol look at her

keep on jamming

How is that any different than what we do here?

>When your favourite show is on air

Nickelodeon does the same on their Twitter.

what is the goal of that novelty account

>when the meme is al dente

>When you hrbbdjdfnroddj ejernmrifndnejrrnmsjiebr 'em jrbefjndejernrjejbebrennejejeene for money

To be fair, they probably are.

>when you want your big brother to cum inside you but he's dating that ugly shape-shifter down the street

Setting aside whether or not Teen Titans Go is any good because I've never watched it, saying kids are wrong to like it because they never watched the older, better thing is idiotic. How would a kid have watched it? The previous Teen Titans cartoon is probably older than TTG's main demographic.

Not an argument.

They can't use pop culture references like Arby's so they have to resort to memes.

I just looked at the CN Twitter. Why the ever-loving fuck do they keep trying to appeal to the 20-year old SJW crowd. Nearly every post, regardless of content, is people bitching about them not showing Steven Universe enough. And the post celebrating International Woman's Day with a picture of the Gems, people still bitched that the gems were agender.

These fucking people don't even know what agenda they want to defend, it's insane.

Don't tell these people that, they get suicidal when you point out that 2007 was a decade ago.

What makes you think that their trying to appeal to that "audience?"

Nah, they should just embrace it. Let it be the joke that they're old men in an office trying to be hip and with it.

>Teen Titans first aired in 2003
>14 year old show

yep... It feels so unreal some how...

>ugly
>shape-shifter
um no

From the official CN Tumblr

Why were you going through their replies on twitter in the first place? Maybe you would feel better if you stop seeking out things that made you mad?

Are you kidding? I see this kinda shit on normalfag facebooks all the time

How would I know something made me mad unless I looked at it in the first place?

And after a certain point, it became curiosity to simply how many of the posts could have people bitching about SU. Then I seeked the Womens Day post because I figured it had to be the one break in chain and was surprised it was still bitching.

Unfunny as fuck
Just like every tumblr meme so I guess they will like it.

I wish Penny was still a peanut.

I wish that she still exists as a character.
New Penny is nothing like the old at all.

>2 cute 4 u
Do even normies still say this?

Her default form is, anyway.

>anime avatar complaining about new cartoons while shilling old, mediocre weeb shit
gross

You save that hour of daylight for later in the year. What a bunch of clowns.

retweeted

these are some dank memes

i'm leggy ruby desu

What's the different?
It's the same shitty character?

Is the Twitter account even supposed to be aimed at kids? Twitter requires users to be 13 or over, at one point they made a nostalgia tweet asking if followers "remember" a certain scene in Dexter's Laboratory, and they occasionally retweet or mention staff members who make kid-unfriendly tweets.

Yeah, and the disgusting thing is some of their tweets can become borderline-offensive too. I don't feel very ecstatic about this, honestly.

I wish every official Twitter was like the sonic one

Jaywing sounds like a fag.

>old man detected

I have an idea for a cartoon about three gay-acting 10 year old boys. They believe walking to the toilet is a waste of time, so they just pee their pants whenever they need to go.

>calls out TTG for being "immature"
>posts moe moe Nintendo trash

Shut up, Shadman

Sounds great, cast the boys now.

Yes.

- Boy #1 has the power to turn other boys temporarily gay by kissing them.
- Boy #2 wears dresses ironically. This can be beneficial as it's easier to conceal his pee.
- Boy #3 is less gay-acting than the other two, and only acts gay because he's a social outcast and the other two boys are the only ones who will accept him.

>likes frogs

what did they mean by this?

Okay that's enough Sugar.

>Boy #2 wears dresses ironically.
I meant UNironically, oops!

Sugar's characters don't engage in free peeing the way my ones do.

>when you get pregnant of your son

Honestly, it sounds more like you're the old guy getting mad at the younger people.

hashtags will NEVER be cool or legitimate or trendy

at their core its dishonest and for exposure/marketing

I only fear the day when I grow too old to make these kinds of realizations

Are you seriously trying to start a console war outside of Sup Forums?

She used to be a character. Now she's just a horny yes girl that occasionally berates Gumball. She and the Ice Cream cone are basically the same character at this point.

Pure kino

Have you even watched the show?
Because they are nothing alike.

They're right, though. Fuck Daylight Savings Time. Pointless outdated concept.

saved

>tfw Gumball won't cum in both of them like that one based fapfic
Suffering

Conquest had really good gameplay though.

>that one based fapfic
Link?

>when you want your big brother to cum inside you but he's dating that ugly shape-shifter down the street
FFTY

Post it

Leggy and navy are the same character and doc, eyeball and army are also the same exact character

All they needed to say was #daylightsavings and it would have been perfect.

has ruby's one hand always been a different colour???

>When you walk in on your sister masturbating to a picture of your bro

>ETERNAL FLAME

Is this an animu reference?

You can't just say something like that and not post it, user.

>They consistently come across as old men trying to be hip with the kids.
Every big social media account comes across like that

Is that the girl from the antidepressents commercial?

I'm pretty sure I've seen r34 of her.

This. A kid (which is the main demographic until most of us start actually watching cartoon network) wouldn't be watching SU and firing their neurons, they want the action of TTGO, however mediocre it may be. Most of the capeshit grew with their original audience, leaving the children demographic behind. There aren't many shows that are actually made for kids recently, that kids actually want to watch.

>wouldn't be watching SU and firing their neurons
And to add on to it, all the influence of Sailor Moon and Dragonball Z that SU tries to take from it because the artists watched those shows as kids, they fail to remember they most likely watched it "because it was cool". Powering up, getting weapons, dramatic transformation sequences, all coupled with very silly adult characters making cute anime faces. It was very rare something like DBZ got heavy with topics of murder, PTSD, regret, existential crisis. It really was mostly enjoyed by kids because of the cool fighting moves. Kids love super strong power fantasy shit, even if it's absurd.

SU wants to be like a 90's anime but takes out all the fight, action, and ridiculous power level shit and what the hell are you left with?

Not Arby's. Their shit is on point. Same with Sonic's facebook page.

Nickelodeon still has some cringe, but at least 50% less than CN who seems like they're desperate to create or follow memes.

haha dudes i've just heard that you guys like animated cartoon like the ones with slapstick like the funny pie in the face stuff haha youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4

stop posting this on every thread

no they don't

they never did what the fuck

>somebody on twitter unironically has a pic of nuPPG for their profile

huh

Sonic and Arby's are fucking god tier corporate twitter accounts.

I honestly think that they just hired some random dude from Sup Forums to make their twitter posts.

Man, I'd love being a professional shitposter like that.

The name is "Reboot are AWESOME", so it's probably a satire account.

you forgot about Dennys.

Howdya do fellow kids!

>Spring
>Midwest gets largest snowfall of 2017

WARNING

WARNING