This Hack!

>watches the RLM video
>quickly makes her own video copying several RLM jokes PRECISELY
>gets into the top ten trending list on youtube with a video made in her bedroom wearing a costume that has tape on it

Is there a bigger hack in Sup Forums reviewing right now?

don't talk about my wife like that

I have no idea who this slut is and never watched any reddit letter media, stop talking about youtube 'celebrities' on this board

>MUH ZACK SNYDER KINO

The cyborg bit was funnier than everything RLM has always done and, sincerely, her JL review was more entartaining and in depth than the RLM one.

Repeating Shlock and cheese is not a valid criticism

This. Youre just promoting this whore that has manchildren interests

>I have no idea who this slut is and never watched any reddit letter media, stop talking about youtube 'celebrities' on this board

shes moved on

What jokes did she steal?

The one about the wig in Fantastic 4, THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING!

Well there was a wig in F4N74571C 4 so I'm guessing RLM wasn't the only ones who could have come up with the connection.

Yeah and she just happened to mention it I'm surprised she managed to stop herself from using the same picture that RLM used on her video, not that she is capable of any sort of editing bar the typical youtube makeup reviewer girl style of cutting out pauses in sentences every 3 seconds.

Jeni is based. Fuck off OP aka Jay.

Show some respect for some real talent.

I did notice how they both talked about the wig in Fantastic 4, but other than that, I don't remember anything she might have copied from them.

Also, RLM should copy her and do Star Wars bingo. That was a fun video from her.

Actually as a rlm fan. She is actually better than them at times. Best of the worst always falls flat for me.

based jenny. RLM are fucking faggots anyway

>hey she looks cute but not stuck up
>she might even be interested in me if we'd talk irl
>*proceed to become her patreon*

"males" everyone.

Blow it out your ass, Jay.

Meh...we all make fun of the 4 wig.

You sound pretty mad about this, bro

You betcha I am.

HEY JENNY I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS
I wanna ragdoll you and jizz on that bulbasaur

You shouldn't be so upset about a 16 year old girl who makes videos in her bedroom.

I have no idea who this slut is and never watched any reddit letter media, stop talking about youtube 'celebrities' on this board

Sometimes i just wanna jump through my phone and fuck her sweet pussy.

Is this bad?

>actually discussing and popularising some dumb 6/10 bitch
Absolute state of Sup Forums

>someone actually took time out of their day to write this post

Probably a fellow "youtube-artist"

lmao, off yourself autist

Im a patreon cause i have the money to do so. She makes exclusive videos and i am a true fan. I think she is very talented and deserves support.

RLM has been pretty garbage lately.
cant remember a recent video making me laugh, except when they dropped their fucking camera

Sasquatch video was great.

yes, like I said before that is MY WIFE now pls stop saying these things

Not everything is hilarious. As i said best of the worst is sometimes the most dull. However i habe enjoyed when they reviewed ONE film only on best of the worst.

>people watch RLM
lmao

stay woke senpai

This. If you need to watch a video of anyone reviewing a film instead of simply watching it for yourself then you need professional help.

/thread

>entartaining

>dog collar

>doesn't even have a safety release

If she gets it caught on a branch she could hang herself.

this.
y the fuck is chicks wearing dog collars, and still complaining about equality and being oversexualized.

I hate you so much

>implying that wasn't bait you just replied to

you are what is wrong with this world

>224,317 views
>four days ago
>trending

Its those eyes, dude. She always looks like she is on her knees and looking up at you while she sucks your dick

she has a fuck ton of Patreon

>$1,813 per month
>fuck ton

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH

not a lot of money but a lot of thirsty males
end of her video looks like a movie end credit

This.
If they really found it on accident (unlike those shitty movies everyone had heard of except apparently them, like Miami Connection) they have redeemed themselves.

>those shitty movies everyone had heard of except apparently them, like Miami Connection
Back when they did Miami Connection, nobody was familiar with it.

>$1800 tax free for 8 hours per month max

She's practically on Lawyer dollars for how little she does.

Damn it, you're probably right
He got me

>tax free
Oh you ignorant child

>people here still salty about when she blew them the fuck out

>Tfw jenny will never bully u irl

Death Grips: Online

is that really her?

I don't think it is. Looks like a different person facially

what about kim?

If you care about a women's opinion on film just end yourself. They have no strong opinions on anything but their vagina.

Im sure its more entertaining to you in a hot waifu kind of way, its cheap.

wtf why does it say senpai when i typed senpai baka

It falls pretty flat because Rich Evan's laugh just takes up too much screen time and is too distracting for the others to come up with better lines

RLM is shit. I've tried their videos for at least a month now and Im just done. Their jokes are so lame and they revel in it.

Too much makeup

agreed, too much make up, not enough...jizz

No I mean legitimately too much make up. That bitch gets splashed with water and she will drown in it as it hardens on her throat like a gallon of mud.

she'd look cuter if her mother didn't drink while she was pregnant with her.

she has no chin

Jenny's so fucking cute and sweet. I'd treat her to some fancy restaurant, than take a long romantic walk with her, holding hands and talking about philosophy, art and dreams. Then I'd invite her to my home and ravage her hot ass for hours, and forcing my cock up her throat so she chocked on both the throbbing cock and her own rectal juice. I'd then proceed to cum on her cute innocent face. Then. as the ultimate love gift, I'd carry her in my arms to the tub and let my piss wash away the semen and last dignity from her. I'd wisper "I love you" and give her a tender smile, and cut her throat from ear to ear with a knife. Covered in her own warm blood, she'd look straight into my very soul, forgiving, understanding. A bubble from blood and saliva would burst between her lips, then she'd die. After some additional lovemaking, I'd stuff her into a bin bag. Three weeks later, some playing children will find her mutilated and desecrated body in the forest.
They will be scarred for life.

yeah, way to go, Jenny's mom! ughhhhhhh :(

Calm down weeaboo

she have cute feet

>if you like hearing other opinions about a movie than your own, you need professional help.
Jesus, you faggots will be contrarians about anything

Reddit letter media is shit. Stop shilling them faggot.

this, but ironically.

Accidentally dropping a squirtle in the picture to show what a le quirky nerd girl she is, this is probably picture 63 out of 300 that she took and is the one she settled on as best

I want to have sex with this ugly bitch

Why do you hate yourself so much?

t. /reddit9k/
Go back to blogposting about how much of a salty loser you are.

t. soyboy

hey, not everyone has big dicks like you, man.

>ugly
nice /r9k/ standards

>Caring about a womans opinion on capeshit
>Caring about capeshit
MUUUUUUUUUUAAAAHHHHHH FAGGOTS

>my made up bullshit is better than yours!

she's kinda cute in a nerdy way. + she cosplays. I've only seen like 2 vids of her.
But hoping for the day an user will leak some nudes.

She is 100% cute in a regular way.
I diagnose you with the gay.

i've never seen such an ugly white girl until today.

Cute doesn't mean hot though.

>click on her channel
>4th upload down is "porg.mp4"
>latest video has a huge porg on her bed and a smaller one

She is very acceptable in a fine body, weird-but-still-cute way.

That's literally the 1000lbs of makeup she has on

>w-why don't girls ever like me
No, John, you are the soyboy here.

You don't need a big dick, ya dingus.

it p much does user

ok, but it still is whats on screen I see an attractive girl would fuck

I don't see anything weird here besides her outfit.

A baby seal is cute.

Don't mean I want to fuck it.

This bitch is such a try hard, I fucking hate you beta orbiters who give these stupid girls a huge ego and let them live a comfortable life just because they seem within your league

yes it does. A human is cute, that means you find them attractrive. You'd fuck the seal but you know its illegal to do that.