Over spring break I got caught up with Star Vs after stopping at the end of season 1...

Over spring break I got caught up with Star Vs after stopping at the end of season 1, and now I'm hooked to the show again. What a way to end a season, I understand the pain now.

But there's just one thing: Where did all these memes come from?
>Jackie is a mermaid
I had seen this a while ago briefly lurking in a season 2 thread and literally thought this was canon before I had actually watched season 2, where did this come from?

What's this stuff with their children from the future/blood moon? Where did this annoying shit come from?

tough months ahead

Is this bait? I'll bite.
Jackie may be a mermaid because some of Daron's concept art has a Jackie looking mermaid. Her stripe of blue in her hair is natural, she keeps a seashell around her neck, and star makes that "you look like the ocean" comment in the bon bon episode. Mostly Starco shippers want a reason to count her out of the Marcobowl.

The future children is just a fanart comic, but it's well drawn and written (as fan comics go), and is a cheeky way to have the ships fight it out. Has nothing to do with Bloodmoon, except that the Bloodmoon is an ancient curse that binds two souls, therefore Starco is sealed by fate.

Now explain Mountain Dew.

Why would this be bait? I'm asking for where these things came from because I apart of little to none of the discussion for season 2 while it was premiering.

Anyways thanks for the info.

autism and autistic Star Vs General memes

there's a page in the book where it says not everything star says is true and that shes just making stuff up as she goes. So the blue streak thing is just her being retarded

Not OP, but what about Jackie's ears? I don't ever recall seeing them because of her haircut.

Is that the joke?

She show them during the "Just friends" episode.

Is Season 2 that good? I haven't watched it yet. How would you people grade the Season 2 episodes?

cucktastic/10

Most of them are way better than season 1 episodes. In my opinion, season 2 makes season 1 djller in comparison.

overall better than season 1
every episode with Ludo is GOAT

some real stinkers in 2a though

Starts out weak with some hit-miss filler episodes but gradually builds up momentum with some really great episodes. So far the series has gotten a good hang on mixing SoL with storylines and character development, and I hope it continues to do so in S3

The plot-moving drama episodes were absolutely perfect, and is what more western cartoons should do. The filler episodes are grating, but they're aren't any worse than the episodic content in S1.

It has a really strong opening episode that sets the tone for the whole season, that's followed by some fairly weak segments in the next few episodes (just some halves of episodes are weak, not entire half-hours; it's pretty balanced). Then after that initial awkwardness the episodes tend to be decent to great, up until an excellent "mid-season" finale that's the first full episode of the season.

After that the episodes stay good, maybe a bit better than the average in the first half. A few are weak, but again, balanced out. The two episodes that make up the season finale are good and a great setup for the next season.

More than that, though, the character development, plot progression, and lore is handled very well. Not just compared to the first season, where those elements were really slight, but just in general. Goes to some deeper and more depressing places than you'd expect from the first season, and really tests Star and other characters.

In the early episodes it might feel like it's not progressing much or even sometimes like they don't know what they're doing, but by the end it all comes together despite some issues at the beginning, Unlike the first season, you can tell they went in with a plan.

Also, just for a really rough personal ranking of both seasons in their entirety:
>Season 1: 7.5
>Season 2: 8.5
Might not seem like much but it's actually a really big improvement overall.

OR it's Jackie's Mewberty equivalent!

EXPLAIN THE EPISODE WHEN THEY HAD TO STEP ON LEGOS!

and explain cinnamon?

Post green

I'm new to Star Vs. Can someone explain the meme about Star enthusiastically orchestrating a situation where the love of her life was pushed, by her, into the arms of another woman.

watch the show

She was in denial about her crush until she saw him going out and having a good time with other girl

Because, to some degree, that's what happens on the show.

does everyone but SUfags pretty much agree that SvFoE is the best western cartoon currently airing?

Define "currently airing"

Well, Samurai Jack is back, so not any more.

Not to get into that discussion but I've seen them say Star Vs is better aswell.

even more than physical beauty, wealth, or personality; the most attractive quality that a man can have to a woman is that he is desired by lots of other women.

Give me your best sad star

That means it effectively will again by the time season 5 is done airing (which I'm pretty sure will happen before season 3 of Star vs).

Star Vs is my favorite show of all time. Never have I ever had this much fun watching the episodes nor emotionally invested in the plot-heavy episodes.

And at 28 I've seen a lot of shows.

I hate the fact that this is true. Status matters a lot to women, I'm surprised this is kinda hinted in the ignition of Star's crush on Marco.

I watched the first episode and it was just awful. What the hell am I missing?

Idk if I'll call it my favorite yet

But I agree, it's been a really long time I binged a show not just for completion's sake but because I was hungry for more

Star Vs is definitely fun, I've rewatched episodes, I don't do that except for older anime that I want to remember

The rest of the show

No one pretends that they didn't think it was gonna be another generic show

Season 1 starts slow and a couple of producers who aren't with the show now had involvement with the show all the way to episode 8, which coincidentally the show improves in that episode.

The rewards of watching the rest of the show is a culmination of all the character interactions before it.

Can we just choose a fucking thread?

of those two producers/developers, S1 Supervisng Director Dave Wasson has done some pretty good stuff outside of Star vs (like Time Squad and the mickey mouse shorts). The other prorducer/developer (S1 story editor Jordana Arkin) has mostly done live action stuff is is probably more of the dead weight of the two (the episode where Wasson was the sole story writer was Monster Arm, while the episode where Arkin was the sole story writer was Brittney's Party)

WHY IS THERE 3 STAR THREADS

I need

more Star episodes

this

what if

i like your webm

>Star vs threads will be mostly about Star cuckfest for 1-2 months
>It wasn't supposed to be this way

everytime I see my post right there, I am surprised how little did I knew back them

It's a derivative of the cinnamon meme. THAT one comes from a comment that Star smells like cinnamon, therefore her butt/farts/mewman bathrooms do. This led to other jokes, lice certain bodily fluids tasting like Mountain Dew, particularly Code Red.

BASK IN THE SCENT OF OUR CINNAMON DEW GODDESS!

I'm just gonna go ahead and do it myself this time.

Star is a cuck lol

Watch Blood Moon Ball, Bon Bon the Birthday Clown, Just Friends, and Starcrushed. That's literally what she does. Ironic tragedy and such. Much wailing and gnashing of teeth.

>that comic about Starco marriage
so not-nobles married Kings and Queens right? What were they called again?

Welp, ded

The other thread is where it's at.

There is three threads I have all of them open.