Snyder say whaat?

Thorkino>Snyderminikino

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/98828190/the-kiwis-who-have-invented-a-way-of-stopping-time-in-film-at-least
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HDR will look good on my 4k tv

It was certainly a good looking movie.

JUST GREEN SCREEN MY SHIT UP FAMALAM
>meanwhile Snyder actually goes outside and does kino like this, paralleling the Knightmare scene.

pure green screen shots are not cinematography

It lok cool so it mub be gud cimatography

>it's "fun!!!" xDD
I want this meme to die

>hahaha sooo butthurt dccuck! xDD
I want this meme to die too because I hate all capeshit

>2005 tacky aesthetics for 14yo boys.
>Snyder loves it.
Seems about right.

Slow-mo scenes =/= good cinematography

Marvlets will never ever win a single academy award

ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha
ahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahabhaahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaha

Slowmo is Snyder's signature style pussy

Did people seriously forget about Logan already?

Jfc

>Those stills
>Good cinematography

It was ok at best, plebs are wowed by the dumbest things

yeah they did, and for good reason

He always does it for reason to emphasize something important.
Meanwhile Marvel just does it for DUDE LETS RIP OFF SNYDERS STYLE AND OVERSATURATE IT LMAO

Why do people praise this movie's visuals? Literally every "good" still from the film was shown in the trailers.

marvel wasn't a ripoff

it was some new kiwi camera/lighting tech that taika used

stuff.co.nz/entertainment/film/98828190/the-kiwis-who-have-invented-a-way-of-stopping-time-in-film-at-least

So what was some great cinematography from 2017? Keep in mind you will become a laughing stock of this thread if you do not respond.

And?

Columbus by Kogonada
War for the Planet of the Apes
The Florida Project

Damn that's a nice scenery. Wasn't in the film right?

>bottom left and top right

The Lost City of Z
War for the Planet of the Apes

Ragnarok looked like a loose turd. There is nothing engaging at all about improperly lit actors in front of a green screen for a full movie. Mentioning Ragnarok and 2049 in the same sentence is heresy. Compare the realism and intricacy of the buildings in 2049 with the Hulk's fucking chair. Nothing in Ragnarok looked real. It was like an inverted Space Jam: real people in a cartoon environment. Jarring as fuck.

Not pleb runner 2049 thats for fucking sure

So now I'm informed about what some rando on twitter thinks is the best looking film of the year thanks for that OP

Altho of course the best looking film of the year is: On the Beach Alone at Night

compared to Ragnacuck yeah it does

What is it like being so wrong?

>video games CGI is now considered cinematography

How to spot a subhuman nu-male millenial cucklet Redditor shitbrain

Oh yeah in that case for sure

Wow my grid is still being used, i made it from the trailers originally can't wait till we get a good rip

It has good one off shots but almost every shot of BR2049 looks like a visual treat

The Matrix Reloaded has the greatest cinematography of all time. It's influence on Ragnarok is palpable, especially in the scenes with Hela.

I don't get this "cinematography" thing. What is the point of pictures like these where they put a bunch of frames from movies next to each other? Is there some sort of relationship between the frames like it's a coded message or something?

The CGI looked fucking awful.

Nobody fucking cares

You clearly fucking do

Ragnarok is a slideshow of poorly drawn desktop wallpapers.

They're plebs that pretend to know stuff about cinematography. It's been a big problem on Sup Forums for years and if you ask them to post a webm they start to cry
It's why cinematography threads started getting called "grid threads" because they couldn't handle the heat

>I hate it because it's popular
Your contrarianism will fit in fine here, but watch out when it comes to neckbeard culture. No amount of contrarianism will stop the meme juggernaut that is Blade Runner 2049. It hasn't even reached it's full power level yet.

There is no CGI in this image though.

It's just a showcase of some kino scenes, user.

Hey, nice grid, bro.
Mind if I save it?

>contrarianism
Cool buzzword, Sup Forums. I'm sure all the other pleb runners back on your home site are quote unquote "getting ready for its power level" and pretending you're Sup Forums

For real, nigga?

>Saying no one cares is the same as caring
Right, and I bet if I say I don't like hitler it means I secretly like him... idiot.

keep telling yourself the only people that like 2049 are redditors, if it helps you sleep at night

>people lunging at each other with their weapons drawn
Wow, this is Kino

You wouldn't recognize it if it was. It would be filtered through Snydervision or Cuckvision until it might as well be bad, boring CGI.

You are and it's easy to tell based on the fact that the other two posts didn't get replies

>tfw ALL my friends watched it early
>missed my chance
>gonna have to wait months for quality release to enjoy the visuals

I remember it took winter soldier like two months before a good release came out.

You'd have to be a newfag or a complete idiot to not register the parallels between 2049 and Sup Forums's self-depreciating prideless neckbeard culture. It's been here since day 1 and is inherent to anonymous posting format.

Snyder is a hack, fuck off.

truly flawless logic there, faggot

The Killing of a Sacred Deer
The Square
Blade Runner 2049
Valerian and the City of A Thousand Planets
Song to Song
Silence
The Shape of Water
Dunkirk
It Comes at Night

All recent films with way better cinematography than any capeshit

Literally 3/4 of those are meme scenes so artificial not only in the CGI but in the setup for the shots that I was embarrassed for the film-makers. Worse than the shot when Captain America leaves his shield next to a broken Iron Man. You can almost hear the executives squeeing at each other about how many posters of that shot they will sell.

>visual cinematography

Capeshit is a crime against the species Snyder should be hung at the Hague

You are this generation of Sup Forumss Inception drones, redcolonist.
>the same low IQ praise
>the same reddit sensibility riddled posts
>the same lack of cinematic taste
>the same reactions to anything negative about it

Plebbitors through and through

As opposed to tactile cinematography.

And what ever happened to smell-o-vision?

yeah because all the criticisms of 2049 have been so high IQ

>cheeto dust xD

But he also did the first film in history with zero locations and 100% green screen

>on Sup Forums
>not admiring hitler

Is lower left even in the movie? Looks like it's from a promotional poster.

I thought Thor and it's 80's aesthetic looked great.

Is Ragnarok a good movie to watch stoned?

>I can't into beauty

>visual cinematography

Ya it is

I mean I guess it's good that epilI recognized how nice the cinematography in 2049 is (overrated, but still very nice), but what an absolutely disgusting opinion. This dude probably thought dr. Strange was a visual feast. Kek.

>he doesn't see the message
nigger wtf are you doing?

Holy fuck her neck.

You are more than likely from reddit, faggot. Go back.

which xbox 360 game is this?

mcu was a mistake

I am a doctor from India and she has no neck

is the background a painting?

Don't know why he picked that bottom left pic.

This is very telling(I mean the top x of 2017 threads already did it but still)
Capeshit drones and Blade Runner 2049 drones are the same low cineIQ plebes

Based
What film was that?

>Compare the realism and intricacy of the buildings in 2049 with the Hulk's fucking chair.
It was a prop, not CGI.

On the contrary he uses it too much that the scenes with actual significance gets lost in slow mo fest. Slow motion must be earned DCPajeet, otherwise it's just a music video

Based Taika

The Valkyrie flashbacks were definitely kino. very pretty to look at

Heres a funny nugget: Weta Workshop worked on both BL249 and Thor Ragnarok.

>Editing the screenshots
The film itself looked like ass Disneyshill, don't kid yourself

>filtered

he doesnt use fucking filters, how many times must this be mentioned? Are you so retarded you dont know what color grading is?

colorgrading is literally the use of filters. inb4 retarded shill semantics.

I like how they never actually called her "Valkyrie". That's just a title and they even showed her commanding officer, the bonde we would have expected to actually carry the name Valkyrie, dying to save her, as if the real Valkyrie is dead and the person she saved is drinking away the fact that the more heroic individual died to save her.

If an actual Snyder movie was released this year, we'd have something to talk about. Unless you count the short he did. I haven't watched that yet though

Damn, look at this great totally not greenscreen environment

You must HATE anime.

>just contrast my shit up senpai

>i lik preety picture mommy tells me that means sinehmatograffee

Depressed Cuckolds need to just give up. JL ain't worth more than their shit in the street