Charles Manson left his entire estate to a pen pal that wrote letters to him, called him...

>Charles Manson left his entire estate to a pen pal that wrote letters to him, called him, and sometimes visited him in prison for over 20 years

welp, there's your movie everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HV-TSobFM24
youtube.com/watch?v=ICMSWpzsJS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what did his estate consist of?

The remainder of his prison sentence.

>The will -- dated February 14, 2002 -- leaves all of Manson's personal belongings, including cash, image rights and clothing to Manson's pen pal. More significantly, Manson leaves his "exclusive music catalog" to the guy. Manson fancied himself as a songwriter and even wrote a Beach Boys song the group recorded.
>The will says Manson's body should be turned over to his pen pal. He says he will claim the body, but as we reported, if he doesn't do it within 10 days of Manson's death, the prison will cremate him.
>Manson specifically disinherited his known children, ex-wives, in-laws, lawyers, friends, prisoners, inmates, cops, guards, and the State of California.

Wow he left his penpal the ramen he stored in his cell and a few hundred from his comissary account. Very very generous

>image rights

and people still have the gall to call him a monster

The real monster is Polanski. He orchestrated everything.

>literally convinced dumb thots to extinguished a pedophile's line before it even started

If anything, he was a hero.

>The man tells us he began writing Manson in the '90s out of curiosity, and after more than 50 letters with no reply ... Manson finally wrote back in 1997. He claims the 2 struck up a friendship through letters and eventually phone calls, and he met Manson in person for the first time in 2002 ... the same year Manson drafted the will.
>He claims he visited with Manson several times after that and got his last phone call from him on October 21 ... just weeks before his death.
>The 2002 will includes a handwritten note from Manson, saying ... "I'm not in the best spot to rest in peace" along with his signature. We're told the witness signature is that of a fellow inmate.

This has a My Friend Dahmer vibe.

daily reminder that charlie died in prison despite the fact that he LITERALLY did not kill a single person while the whores that actually killed people are all getting paroled

Lol

This is retarded. When you get life in prison, all your belongings and money should be considered criminal evidence or whatever and be given to the prison/state.

lel

Dude this man was fuckin cool, he don't play with those ho's man, he just gave his only true friend all of his money and final words, all those ho's angling for Manson's loot BTFO

In all seriousness though, whatever crap Charlie had sitting around in his cell might be valuable for re-sale. I should start writing to serial killers. I'm assuming the person who wrote to him was pretending to be a cute girl right?

This would legitimately make for a far more interesting movie than the predictable, boring trite Tarantino is going to shit out.

Yeah. Conspiracy to commit and aiding and abetting are still crimes bro.

True words

>I'm not in the best spot to rest in peace

That's a terrible idea considering most cases can get overturned, appealed, etc.

how does it make sense to spend more time and ultimately die in prison for conspiring to commit murder when the people who actually committed murder are all being set free

based, wonder what it's all worth.

edgy teens will love buying shirts with his face

This
>Yfw you see the SJW's who complain about hateful fascism keep trying to invent new ways to impose their own

He did actually he shot someone 6 times and they died.

RIP

Why?

Because there was a clear instance of manipulation and disregard for life on the part of the person getting others to do his will.

Put it this way: are soldiers acting on orders more or less guilty of the general that issues them?

You're an imbecile.

This, he murdered someone and obviously was involved with the Manson family murders. That's more than enough to put him away for life. He had the possibility of parole but he was denied.

Top Kek

Because they're fucking criminals

Because he was the mastermind and manipulated them to do it.

So?

And what of those wrongfully convicted?

>hurr this drugged up illiterate hippie brainwashed me! he told me to do it officer i dindu nuffin!
>comparing manson to a general in the military

top yourself

Holy hell I fucked up that last bit. Phrased poorly, only half the thought.

Are soildiers that commit war crimes while acting on orders more or less guilty than the general that issues them?

Okay, their punishment is the prison sentence, not to have all their posessions and rights taken away. And what harm does it do?

Got any proof of that, retard? His wife an unborn child got murdered.
>extinguished
Polanski's is married and has 2(?) children.

Why did the females get off when they did all the killing?

I love how much private property pisses commies off

The state doesn't need a bunch of crap from criminals. For the ones who actually have something it can fairly go to their families and/or the victims of the crime, but do you seriously think Charles Manson owned anything truly valuable outside of his own fame?

You're an idiot. Not the guy who you're replying to but he didn't post >hurr charles is the same as a general

>half kike child molester spawn got eliminated
>bad

To be fair, it's where Manson wanted to be. Even before the murders happened, he'd spent most of his life in prison and had petitioned a court to let him stay because he considered prison his home. He also never took his parole hearings seriously and would either not show up or blather on about crazy shit because he didn't want to be free.

lol bootlicking faggot fuck you

so you think that the justice system is always correct and that right and wrong is black and white
are you a 10 year old?
"because they're criminals" is literally something a 10 year old would say

>clear instance of manipulation
>getting others to do his will

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The "brainwash" meme again. Come on, just say women have no agency and we can end this conversation.

no one said they are innocent, you moron, but it's still a fact that he was the mastermind behind the murders and the one who convinced them to carry them out. That's literally his own fucking confession.

He literally did kill someone and the only roastie who has been paroled wasn’t involved with the murders (she just tried to kill Ford)

toot

i would like those thighs to crush my skull please

It would be an interesting film but all the names and finer details would obviously need to be fictionalised or no-one will touch it.

Even Charles Manson has a girlfriend.

Or better yet,give it to NASA so they can do science and shit.

>Giving the state incentive to imprison people for life
too much tap water for you

>no-one will touch it
Because they are all in Polanski's social circle, the freaks.

So you are saying women can't be brainwashed and female cult members who join a cult that brands a swastika on their fucking forehead are mentally strong individuals that can't possibly be manipulated in doing something they would not have thought on their own?

Women don't have souls. No soul, no freedom of choice, no moral agency.

>Even Charles Manson
His "crime" was his ability to pull massive amounts of pussy. What do you mean by "even"?

this

Yeah, I'm sure NASA really needs:
>Manson's personal belongings, including cash, image rights and clothing to Manson's pen pal. More significantly, Manson leaves his "exclusive music catalog" to the guy. Manson fancied himself as a songwriter and even wrote a Beach Boys song the group recorded.

i can only hope you were joking

>officer i dindu nuffin!
I didn't say that. They very clearly did shit, and some are still appropriately in prison as a result. I'm saying Manson is not LESS guilty than they are due to his role in the comission of these murders.

>comparing manson to a general in the military
I'm not drawing similarities between levels of compotence and ability, just noting that there was a hierarchy to the cult that resulted in a comprable structure.

>top yourself
Riveting conversation

>that 90s tier air brushing

memes aside, they'd probably make more money auctioning that off then they'll ever get from a republican administration

>His "crime" was his ability to pull massive amounts of pussy.
The Chad Charles Manson vs. the Virgin court system

so dumb

The guaranteed replies image

ROLAN
qt criminal grils are my fetish

Hitler ididn't kill anyone either

Let's do this. I always gravitate towards whores and ignore all normie women anyway.

This poor woman is being brainwashed by this bottle. Please be considerate when she kills you on the road in her Honda CRV or Lexus RX400.

It's this guy btw

youtube.com/watch?v=HV-TSobFM24

>>Charles Watson
>>Bobby Beau
>>Bruce Davis
>>Steve Grogan
>>But it's WIMMIN dat have no agency guise!!!11!!!one!

I am interested in ending this conversation though, christ.

Hitler did nothing wrong either though

13-15 is the one I CLAIM

Gimme da qt's.

woops wrong channel

youtube.com/watch?v=ICMSWpzsJS8

Lel imagine being this much of a fucking retard.
Go back to doing your highschool homework, you need it.

yeah

in fact, he did nothing wrong

le meme republican administration amirite guys

Your strawman makes no sense. No one is saying women can't be held responsible for their actions, just that Manson was clearly guilty as fuck as well and deserves the sentence he got. You're retarded.

>illegal twerk

>wowo look at me, I'm so edgy
Jut shut up. He was innocent at the time. And his child could have grown up to be a great auteur as well. Watch more film, pleb - this is a film board, not Sup Forumsitics

a motorcycle, a sleeping bag and ten to fifteen girls.

she inherited a motorcycle, a sleeping bag and a straight razor?

what about all the nickels he rolled

Good for them. I hope it's worth a lot.

This is very nice! Rolling.

>He was innocent at the time
Innocent or not caught yet? Polanski makes great films but the man is scum, I'm not going to cry that his wife was murdered by a product of the same culture that he encouraged

>His wife an[d] unborn child got murdered.

It wasn't his child, hence the hit. Covering up a domestic dispute with a headline grabber that is the Manson Family? Genius.

He'll find a way to deal the cards.

You're a cunt, whoever deleted that. Now I'll never know.

epic reddit comment chain

>do you seriously think Charles Manson owned anything truly valuable outside of his own fame?
Image right for someone like Manson are definitely worth something. He's still a cultural icon, for better or worse, and his image still pops up a lot of places, including Tarantino's next movie. And because of that fame, his belongings are valuable, too; people pay ridiculous amounts of money for shit that serial killers owned, so you could probably make at least a few hundred off of Manson's prison pants in an auction.

The only thing of his that's really worthless are his songs, which have never sold well.

I still have it open, 75 was the one that was yet another girl who would never talk to you

>outside of his own fame
Not all criminals are as famous as Manson.

Stupid commies. There's a reason none of your countries do good