Is he, undoubtedly .. ./ourguy/?

Is he, undoubtedly .. ./ourguy/?

Let's have a quick rundown shall we?

>browses Sup Forums
>baneposts on Twitter
>refused to sign diversity quota for the White House (all other Star Trek actors signed this)
>refuses to bash trump despite heavy pressure
>womanizer and misogynist
>shaman
>hates faggot Takei
>rails against SJW's and libreals via twitter
>Trekkie community wants his legacy erased for his conservative opinions
>literally namedropped Sup Forums and Sup Forums

Give me one (1) good reason not to support this man

Yes also a BASED CANADIAN

Yea some leafs are alright.

/ourcaptain/

Do you think. He posts with those. Dramatic pauses he makes. When he's speaking, Mr Spock?

why couldn't they have elected based Bill instead of that poofter they got now?

>shaman

he really is the best. I almost forgot about that

Shatner is awesome!

>he's never watched Trek and his knowledge of based Shatner comes exclusively from pop culture references or Willy Boy being an intentional ham for a commercial or bit part
You have to be 18 to post here.

Imagine. Being this rustled. By a Simpson's joke. Sorry Bill.

>it's real

dude what lmao

>simpson joke

dont mind me just being the best character in all of star trek

hoo wee you guys were right, DS9 really does take off after the first season. i'm already on the edge of my seat.

what is it with trek and awful first seasons, anyway?

>DS9

Why do you do this to yourself?

Watching with a quasi-critical eye,I simply cannot take the concept of the Holodeck seriously anymore. At first I started making my Holodeck posts as a joke ("Why don't they call it X instead of a Holodeck? The name is misleading") but I'm starting to get annoyed whenever anyone uses the Holodeck. I just can't stop thinking about all the plot holes, the unbelievable decisions that people make, the fact that it's possible for the technology to work flawlessly while not responding to controls because of some major spatial anomaly, there's so much about the Holodeck that doesn't make even a little bit of sense. And then there's the fucking Doctor. They put a bunch of EMHs in a cave system to mine dilithium or something, but they can't set up holoprojectors around Voyager? Actually, we know that they CAN and DO do this--in that episode with the Hirogen, we see it done, it's the entire plot--and no amount of handwaving can make me believe that there is some reason that makes sense diegetically NOT to have done this before. And the mobile emitter almost never malfunctions; when it does, they can fix it, no problem. It's even more unbelievable than Geordi's ability to operate on Data's positronic brain without actually being a cybernetics genius like Singh was. Why the fuck can't they make more Datas? Why the fuck can't Data experience emotions but Moriarty can? If a Holodeck replicates matter on demand, why can't the replicate and android? Why does that replicated matter lose cohesion when it leaves the Holodeck if it's replicated, rather than projected? Who decided that the Holodeck was a good idea?

>70 thousand tweets

Jesus christ, this guy tweets 2x what Trump does

>misogynist
Says who?

I am willing to forgive him going on Sup Forums because he goes on /x/.

A GOD

I THINK, he's just... abadimpersonator

But that's the reason. He is a living example of people you should be wary of.

all eps with her are comf