Star Put on the Bus

>I have to go now, my planet needs me!

Did they seriously end the season with a Simpson's reference?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vfpmto.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=QpJHNj2wKuI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your bait is too dense, you need to spread it out for the desired effect.

Jarco is Awesome and Perfect!
Awesome and Perfect!

ITT: Jealous Jarco fans deny Starco is endgame

Say something nice to Star

I want to fill her butt with my seed.

She could always join a sorority and get all the dicks she could ever want.

that's not how you plant corn, even on mewni

>that pic
>"user, please! I need your seed!"
It totally fits

You'd make a good bridesmaid to Marco's and Janna's wedding

I think you mean Tom and Princess Marco's wedding

She's a very good friend

Going to bed here soon, my friends. Please post your Cute Stars and send me Good Star Vibes so that I can have dreams of her tonight.

Does this count?

my.mixtape.moe/vfpmto.webm
i cri evertiem

I think this one is pretty cute, desu. It reminds me of an old gd

mewberty heh heh heh boioioioiong
you said wand huh huh

Heh heh heh nachos rule!
Hey babe. I've got a wand you can chew on. Huh huh huh huh

No

Perfect end.

I never really noticed the shirt shows Marco being torn between Star and Jackie. I hope this isn't an allusion, that would suck. I mean, I suppose it would make sense given their age group, but really? Come on

looking for pics that didnt seem to be on the booru. Looking for star doing the islamic state one finger salute and the other with her having an ak47 and scimtar

No, but I have a picture of a dog getting hit in the dong.

Thank you kindly user

its late post cute janna pics

Are you talking about the concert tees? Was that even in the slideshow? I don't think this is going to be a harem show. But I am eagerly anticipating the spaghetti that will rain in the start of season 3.

what if you made star laugh so hard she farted and got really embarrassed

>reminder that walt is rolling in his grave

this was a warning shot. season three will be so gay it'll make SU look like a god hates fags rally.

Walt's legacy was destroyed in late 80's

Who will it be?

Starfan13 and.. Idk. Not Star. It's already been established that Star has a normal sexuality.

Heckapoo is hecka cute

Hope she isn't dead

janna and star

asami had a normal sexuality before season 4 and you see what happen

youtube.com/watch?v=QpJHNj2wKuI

>asami had a normal sexuality before season 4 and you see what happen
That only happened because of negative backlash against the predictable het pairing and as a last minute attempt to give a legacy to a show that lost the interest of its target demographic.

>lost the interest of its target demographic.
you mean people who liked a good story and not the tantrums of an insufferable cunt

Jarco is Awesome and Perfect!
Awesome and Perfect!

So we're using this thread right?

Looks like it

It's cute how pathetic you are.

and soon to be dead

Marco literally would rather date Pony Head than Janna.

Yeah it turned a meh show into a shit show. I highly doubt SvE will risk their popularity for some throw away lez pairing, desu.

>implying Marco didn't write that to mess with Pony Head
Delet this.

and they say Jackie's a fish but look at what I just caught

It's canon, lol

To defeat Ja-Toffee! Star needs to learn the secrets of thickness and decides to train under the recently revived Heckapoo

man can't tell if your just joking or can't read the context. Look at Marco's choices for pony head and her response before he even picked his, clearly trying to annoy her

Christmas episode when?

>Best ship is canon

Just gotta wait for that idealization to fail

A more important question, beach episode when?

Soon

when is star butterfly going to just
have a nice day?

I can handle this but why post this monstrosity

Never

Why would he go for ugly Lilacia when he can have the most beautiful Ponyhead?

>"I'm sorry for trying to get between yours and Jackie's happiness, Marco. If it's not too much trouble to ask, may I have one final kiss before I return to Mewnie for the last time? Will give me a good-bye kiss?"
>"Just one. I'm going to miss you. It's been fun knowing you."
>Marco kisses Star on the cheek
That would be a very touching episode, user. Thank you for suggesting it.

>no new oc

Didn't know that WocGirl are now doing SvFoE fanart.
Also DELET THIS

Is it acceptable to ship Starco if a few weeks ago Star had a canon crush on Oskar and felt like quote related about him?

Star literally brushed Marco aside in BMB, losing her lust for him when he revealed it was him under the mask and telling Marco she just wanted him to be her friend. Then throughout the season pushed for Marco x Jackie hard while she continued to lust over Oskar.

Then, and only then, does she realize SHE wants Marco when she see's Jackie as a legitimate threat to her relationship with Marco. Time passes and Star invites her friend to see the concert/song with her parents, only for Ruberiot to reveal Star's feelings about him. Obviously confused/shocked Marco doesn't know what to do, but later confronts Star about it only to have her tell him she only likes him as a friend.

Fine.

But 2 minutes late she calls him out in front of everyone, including his girlfriend, and confesses she does indeed have a crush on him.

Original question still stands.

WHY???

She lied to herself about her feelings for Marco, which she started to develop after BMB

Mind my safe spaces shitlord.

She only loves herself user

Plus any true patrician can detect Lilacia's tsundere attitude towards him

/r9k/ Settled this question a long ago. They called this "When a roastie have fears of losing her orbiter". Star only started to have interest on Marco just when he started to be with Jackie, because she's no longer the main focus of his attention

>r9k/ Settled this que
Stopped reading right there.

Every Star is for snuggle, pat, cuddle, kiss and take care of.

>She only loves herself user
Just like Lilacia, according to the cube

Robots had a better mindset at solving things like shippers

Even this abomination?

i like it, if I'm being honest

>Is it acceptable to ship Starco if a few weeks ago Marco had a canon relationship with Jackie and felt like pic related about her?

AU where everybody's attractiveness is reversed. Janna becomes pretty while the rest turn ugly.

Just another lie

Star's been in denial about her feelings for Marco for a long time.

That's why the Truth or Punishment box, which can tell you're lying even if you're lying to yourself, said she was lying about her crush.

Every single one. All of them are qties that need to be take care of by the most kindly heart.

>Not wanting to get a six-arm hug
Nigga get help

I'm sorry you hate yourself and how long ago did you become blind?

There was only one liar

what if star was at an earth beach and stepped on a jellyfish and thought she was dying and screamed in pain

Here you go. New OC. I forgot to label it in another thread.

While this may be true, she still genuinely lusted for Oskar. You could make the argument that kids at that age could have more than 1 crush, which is true and viable, but Star had shown no lust feelings for Marco, even a little, before Bon Bon.
>/r9k/
I don't go there but I'm open minded enough to read what they said regarding this. If what you posted is true than the chances of Starco lasting more than a few months are slim.
That's another good question that I was meaning to add to my post.

Assuming Star and Marco have to be at least friends moving forward, seeing how they're both still the main characters, one or some of the following options need to happen.

>Marco breaks up with Jackie but stays friends with Star
>Jackie breaks up with Marco and Marco stays friends with Star
>Marco and Jackie stay together

Now if anyone has ever confessed to a girl or vice versa, where one person didn't feel the same, then it makes the whole thing awkward. And I doubt this show will showcase that for a long time. Which means:

>Marco likes Star back
Would this make sense considering he's made out with the girls he's had a crush on for years and had no romantic hints of liking Star outside of BMB
>Marco is ok with being friends with the friend who likes him
With this option Marco would break up with the girl he's been chasing for 9 years and been with her for some weeks. Is this a realistic option

Point is I don't see how the writers can pull off a successful transition to season 3 without making some type of ass-pull.

I think she kinda shot herself in the foot. By trying to deny her feelings and worse, continously pushing Marco towards Jackie, she screwed up alot. Despite that the show will most likely end with starco, because face it, it's a Disney Channel show for kids and they have done something similar with Kim possible years ago, it leaves a bittersweet feeling no matter the final pair, which is what makes this so different from the other romance plots in shows.

In the likely event of Marco going with star happens, then it's a little dumb because Marco is dropping the girl he pined for his entire (albeit young) life and there is a chance it could be handled poorly within the show itself. Jackie isn't a bad character in terms of attitude and seems to really like Marco, so any form of changing her into a jerk or something may feel forced. I'd be more surprised if Marco and Jackie do stay together at the end because plot wise, it'd be a big life lesson for star and show wise, it would be a curveball that isn't done often with Digimon being the one that comes to mind.

Tldr; it's a kids cartoon so Starco is probably around a 90-95% chance of happening, and there is a chance of the events leading to it being handled poorly within the show itself.

Ha. I like it

>but Star had shown no lust feelings for Marco, even a little, before Bon Bon.
No, she showed love that she didn't know was also the romantic kind.

Needs more sanic

I love the fact that we kinda said the same thing and further reinforces my worry that no matter what happens, SOMETHING will get handled poorly. Which is a shame because this show doesn't tend to do that.
Yeah, I could see that. It's why I felt her confession to be genuine. The way it all lead up to that, while it made for good TV, makes it hard for the writers to get themselves out of that corner imo.

How much do you think Star weighs?
Could you just pick her up and carry her to her bed?

what if star was at an earth beach and ate a jellyfish and marco said "no star don't do that it's poison" and star just laughed at him and then star died