Sure you wanna quit playing, Jack? The game's always between you and getting called a CUNT...

Sure you wanna quit playing, Jack? The game's always between you and getting called a CUNT. That dropped eye of yours looks like the hood on a CUNT to me, Jack. When you talk, your mouth looks like a CUNT moving!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E
youtube.com/watch?v=eaFbMbyoqek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based Keith Carradine
Based Garret Dillahunt

I ain't gonna get in no gunfight with you, Hickock.

hang dai

SWEGIN

THAT'S ONE IN A ROW FOR YOU, WILD BILL!

Cocksucker

If the show went on for another season would Garret Dillahunt have returned to play a different character again?

>Every fuckin’ beatin’, I’m grateful for. Every fuckin’ one of them.
> Get all the trust beat out of you. And you know what the fuckin’ world is.

>tfw even if they brought the show back we'll never again have the based twosome of EB and Richardson or Cy Tolliver

Cy Tolliver dying really fucked things up. He's arguably the third most important character

mfw only 3 seasons of deadwood

But you will run your cunt mouth at me!

>Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair. Or fuckin beatins.
>The world ends when you're dead.
>Until then, you got more punishment in store.
>Stand it like a man, and give some back.

youtube.com/watch?v=z2Q7YRDL90E

best show in the history of television

let my anger get the best of me and forgot pic

never realized but that's lundy from dexter

Fuckin HBO kaksakaas can suck my cock,kill this and rome and for what huh?

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID

...and I will take it to play cards

So important he didn't show up for what feels like half the first season and spends most of the 3rd season bedridden.

It sucks he's dead but all hope for the show dies with Ian Mcshane not Powers Booth or anyone else

>And I will take it to play poker
One of my favorite lines in the show. He acknowledges that he is going to have to take shit from assholes like Jack McCall for the rest of his life if he wants to have fun gambling and living like a normal man.

tits and dragons

This Rome and Carnivale. Then I think the CEO went to work for STARZ where he cancelled every series except Spartacus.

Tolliver arrives in episode 3 around the time Hickock and Brom Garrett's arcs are finishing. He is very integral as a chesspiece to more nefarious characters (Wolcott in season 2, Hearst in 3), and also as a reflection of Al himself showing the audience that as brutal with women as Al is, he didn't murder Kristen Bell in that hotel room like that.

KACK SACKA

Kristen Bell looked so young and pure in this ;_;

I'm still 99% sure she was supposed to do a nude scene a chickened out. The way it just skips from her being """pure""" to her being a tried and tested whore seems jolting

He's an important character definitely and he'll be missed and I'll spurn HBO for not allowing his character to be finalised til the day I die but I can live with the last you see of him being completely fucked over by Hurst and losing his mind over it.

Will Aunt Lou be in the movie?

ywn will see uncut Bell/Dickens lesbian action scenes

It might just be wishful thinking but I'd heard before that this was supposed to be a thing

>you now remember the Reverend scenes

>Have you ever played a lesbian role?
I played a role with lesbian interaction when I played Flora on two episodes of Deadwood. I saw her as an opportunist, and her sexuality fell under that umbrella. I tried to play her as a sociopath, and what she wanted in any given moment far outweighed anything else. There’s a scene where Flora seduces Joanie, who was a lesbian, but Flora was taking advantage of her, and it was meant to show Flora’s psychosis. There was actually a lot more of that scene that I shot with Kim Dickens, who played Joanie; they didn’t show it because it didn’t work for the scene, but we laid down on the bed and really went at it.

I don't wanna get in no gunfight with you, Wild Bill

If Deadwood was airing today, Sup Forums would be flooded with norwegian cunny

The part where Charlie Utter and Calamity Jane sing Row Row Row Your Boat to her always makes my heart smile.

The part where Cy beats the shit out of this cunt does the same for me

No but seriously that scene was the most brutal thing I had seen on television at that point

RIP Wild Bill

We'll never get anything as well written and comfy as Deadwood every again lads, and it kills me. That entire fucking cast was just wall to wall talent.

Watch John from Cincinnati and Luck. Taken together, they are on the same level as Deadwood. Milch is in a whole other world with his writing.

I can't think of a single shit actor in any of the 3 seasons

WU NO ENGLISHING! BAKWALO

The only weak link I can really think of is MAYBE the acting troupe, but I even liked them.
It sucks that Dourif hasn't had many starring roles, he's brilliant in just about everything and Wise Blood is a masterpiece.

Also Timothy Olyphant has no earthly clue what to do with his arms so he sort of has tank movement where is upper body moves before his legs which is weird. It takes me out of his scenes a bit.

>You are here with friends

I read an interview with Olyphant where he said he didn't understand 30% of his dialogue, and it kinda makes sense. I still love Bullock and his sweet long coat.

The acting troupe is great. The part where the oldest member dies on stage is heartbreaking.

Olyphant is not too bright, but he still aced the Bullock charachter. It makes sense, since Bullock isn't too bright either.

People always say Timothy Olyphant was the weak link but I actually think he played Bullock incredibly well.
He's stiff and kinda robotic at times but I always believed that was because he was constantly struggling to maintain the composure expected of a man in his position. He's seen enough viciousness to be truly angry but he knows that society needs him to push that shit down and just keep going.

Dear lord that subplot was devastating.

I have to admit though as close as it brought me to tears of sadness I actually did cry from pure joy when Doc built Pearl her dancing boots at the end of season 1. That dude was too fucking pure for this world, and the only good part of the show being cancelled early was not having to see Doc slowly die of consumption.

That scene in the Bella Union where he confronts Alma's father, its like the guy is talking to me.

> Were you bullied, Mr. Bullock, when young and incapable? And now you see wrongs everywhere and bullying you feel called to remedy?
> The bully who oppressed your youth isn't at the table with us. Perhaps he's long dead.
> If you would view the present with more clarity, perhaps you'd recognize that I'm not victimizing my daughter but merely asking for a small portion of the ample proceeds from her vein.
> Alma is hurt only in your particular view of things. Ten again, lay due.
> And while I'll sign no guarantee not to return, or against any future claim on her compassion, realize I do hate it here. And if you inhale and expel pure righteousness, my olfactories are keen to the smell of shit.
> Having heard all that, and knowing, as you must, the injudiciousness of making an enemy of a man who could testify truthfully that five minutes before her marriage, he heard his daughter wish her prospective husband dead, and who won't shrink from lying as to what she admitted to him on his arrival in this cesspool as to her complicity in her husband's murder... I suppose you'd best take your swing.

* Bullock begins to beat the shit out of him

The day saw advances, none miraculous

Ultimate Anniversary Edition Blu Ray with never before seen extra scenes fucking when?

I agree, his awkwardness really added a lot to the character, how he always seems uncomfortable in the trappings of society and much more at home beating the shit out of someone like a savage

>Oh, I see you've got your big fucking knife there. And hid somewhere on your persons you've probably got some pussified shooting instrument. But I am good at first impressions, and you are a fucking CUNT! And I doubt you've fought many men, maybe even ONE!

Maybe if that movie ever gets fucking made

Best Swearengen scene? What would he have been up to in seasons 4+ ?

Its eloquent and beautiful dialogue like that which doomed this show to poor ratings.

Plebs really do ruin everything.

When I mention Deadwood to anyone as one of my favourite shows, nobody knows that I'm talking about.

>What would he have been up to in seasons 4+ ?
Burning that fucking camp

>mfw only 2 good seasons

Shut up

A bad season of deadwood is still better than pretty much anything else.

"Past hope. Past kindness or consideration. Past justice. Past satisfaction. Past warmth or cold or comfort. Past love. But past surprise? What an endlessly unfolding tedium life would then become."
How did he do it? He writes as if he is the reincarnation of Shakespeare. I don't know if we'll ever see writing as amazing as this.

hoopleheads at it once again

Milchs dad was a doctor for the mafia and was convinced his son was having an incestuous affair with his mother. There man has been through some shit.

I always thought it was weird. When he returned, I was like dude, he fell into riches now he's coming up, than I was like, why does no one recognize him

This show got so much better once they killed him and stopped trying to be a Peckinpah-esque revisionist western and became the kind of loving community centered series Ford would have made

So good that they invited him to play a second character. Now that's talent.

Gibs me lesbian milk mommy

I know what you're talking about but both eras are good and there's no need to be a cunt about it.

So Sup Forums who's is the best Deadwood character and why is it E.B Farnum?

watch in 2004
> oh, Steve is so crazy
watch in 2017
> fucking Steve did nothing wrong

EB WAS LEFT OUT! EB WAS LEFT OUT! EB WAS LEFT OUT!

Murdered Jen in the office like that

With her fuckin' faerie eyessssssss

The way EB was such a delightful weasel was beautiful to watch, his character and his portrayal was fantastic.

“Did you just repeat what I fucking said?”

>I will profane your fucking remains, E.B.
> Oh, not my remains, Al...
>Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig.

That was clearly signifying Al's descent and a fourth season would have compounded that. Also he wanted to protect his true love.

Sup Forums never breaks out the fucking canned peaches with cinnamon

Morse's best role

Wrong Mick

The acting troupe was a sign of the major problem with the show: That it was fragmenting into oblivion much like Game of Thrones. The showrunners just kept throwing more and more peripheral characters at the audience, to diminishing emotional affect, and season 3 is where it all starts to noticeably crack under its own weight.

It was still good, but if the pattern continued, season 4 would have been bloated to the breaking point.

A man less possessing his character than possessed by it

Langrishe and his troupe was very important for a window into Al's life before becoming the ace pimp of Deadwood

I disagree I feel like the Acting troupe were just another part of Deadwood becoming a bonafide township and permanent community which is what the show was about.

What made him such a great villain? Every time I watch Deadwood I marvel at how menacing and truly terrifying this man was.

His monologues about "the color" and being tuned into the world to the point of destiny give him an almost monstrous quality.

Lowkey best actor on the show

How does this make you feel?
youtube.com/watch?v=eaFbMbyoqek

>Al and the Preacher
>Al and Bullock
>Cy and everyone
>Richardson and nigga cook
Did the script that was written for the movie/season 4 get leaked?

It makes me sad that we will never see tv this good again.

The Nigger General Samuel Fields had his surname and was therefore his escaped rightful property that his cousin should have kept for him but was too busy fucking up the whole fucking farm while Steve had to fight in the war

What you mistake for silence is in fact preoccupation. He was having a conversation only he could hear.

Milch should adapt Blood Meridian.

>Lowkey
He's top 5 in a list that includes TWO Garrett Dillahunt performances. He's solid.

>*Bullock begins to beat the shit out of him

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if this was word for word was written in the script.