Honestly, I like it

Honestly, I like it.

- Way beter than Prometheus
- Excellent suspense in the first half
- Top notch score
- Danny McBride was terrific

I've stoped expecting depth from Ridley. He's an action movie maker.

I liked it too, I enjoyed prometheus too but only because I had no idea to was related to the Alien universe up untill the end.

what about Dani Daniels?

This movie makes Prometheus look like the original Alien

i love her

>hey let's explore this mysterious planet without any bio suits!

Covenant makes Prometheus look like a masterpiece.

Why did it have gay people

The same reason it had xenomorphs....virtue signaling.

They were security and part of the initial expedition so it likely wouldn't have mattered in the big picture if they could reproduce due how many sleep pods and embryos they were hauling to the new planet. Who knows, it's possible they would even use their sperm for artificial insemination if need be. There are also some characters in the film who aren't shown to have any sort of relationship that were also part of security so it's not like they would have helped out with reproduction either unless they met someone from the cargo and formed a bond.

Everyone in this movies is an idiot. Why would you give a colony ship to people like that?

But I thought gayness would be cured in the future?

Gayness is a God's gift.

Cured in the sense that no one makes a big deal about it, it's just there, that's how life goes some times. . .

Gayness is pointless and disgusting

>Excellent suspense
Lmoa

So you're retarded?

Alien and Aliens exist, there is no alien trilogy there are no sequals or prequals, these 2 movies exist and any larping faggit that claims otherwise needs to be gassed on the spot.

>people in the original alien wore suits to explore an alien planet
>prometheus people still wore suits but some fucking idiot takes his helmet off and everyone else does the same
>covenant doubles down and makes nobody wear suits

how the fucking flying fuck does this make any sense
if i was old man wayland whatever the fuck his pussyface is I WOULDN'T HIRE THESE SHITTERS TO EXPLORE OR COLONIZE A PLANET if this is how they operate

dont these scientists and astronauts have to pass some sort of "i'm not a fucking dumbass" test called a job interview before they shoot them into space?

>year of our lord + 17
>people still don't realise that Alien (1979) was the only good Alien film and the greatest science fiction kino of all time, and that all other imitations which bore the "Alien" title are complete and utter trash

How come the cast is much worse than Prometheus ?

It was a dumb movie and the cgi was atrocious.

>*lands shuttle without even taking a peak from orbit at the area first*
And he was a good friend.

>not being a dumbass
That's what the droid is for. Anyway, the company obviously doesn't give a shit. The colony's success or failure is on the colonists. They're all schmucks who signed up to ship out on a slow boat to some marginal mudball so they could live in real houses instead of hab-cubes.

How can you not love based Eastboud & Down man? He's so based and funny

I stopped watching at the medbay scene. Just nope.

>arrive on a planet and again use no suits or breathing equipment
>at the beginning, hosts are infected by airborne spores that end up in the creation of xenomorphs
>at the end, hosts must be infected by inefficient facehuggers

it was more efficient when they got there

>Get infected and feel sick
>"Hey, are you feeling okay? You look like a plague victim..."
>"No, no, I'm fine, don't worry. Let's just keep moving."
>this happens twice