You're watching Adventure Call! I am Falkenhoof, I will be your guide on your journey

You're watching Adventure Call! I am Falkenhoof, I will be your guide on your journey.

Now before we begin I must remind you that for me to hear your intsructions you must roll a dubs or higher dear Traveler.

Ok, you awake in a dungeon. To your east is a chained up normie, to your west is a futuristic contraption which is connected to an unkown force which is known to the ancients as "the internet" and finally to your north is the exit of the dungeon.

What would you like to do traveler?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oQJ8iPftj8
youtube.com/watch?v=XMZtd3W1QaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WY2r28M1TrY
youtu.be/ZcwjxL2vAOI
youtu.be/yv5j3FwS_7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Piss on chained up normie

Go whence I came.

Put troll in bag

Go south.

Go west and then visit Sup Forums

go west go on Sup Forums and post in this thread

kill op

Kill Jester

Exit dungeon

Pew wa'ah

go south

open sarcophagus

JUMP THE CHASM

punch goblin

kiss Falkenhoof

finger normie anus

There is no sarcophagus traveller. To your east is a chained up normie, to your west is a futuristic contraption which is connected to an unkown force which is known to the ancients as "the internet" and finally to your north is the exit of the dungeon.

What would you like to do?

I've got Kirstin McLean lewds if anyone is interested

Put normie in bag

kiss Falkenhoof

approach the internet and enter boards.Sup Forums.org/tv/thread/90673401 in an internet browser

Talk to normie

Go on Sup Forums and make a bane thread

give jester a good hard fucking

Drink Barry's Red Cola

delete them

Spit in the normie's eye

Drink Barry's Red Cola

You spit in normies eye. He did not appreciate that. To your east is a chained up normie, to your west is a futuristic contraption which is connected to an unkown force which is known to the ancients as "the internet" and finally to your north is the exit of the dungeon.

What do traveller?

Make the normie post on Sup Forums

Go west

Exit dungeon

Go to internet

reroll

Try to unshackle the normie

A ROUND

OF

BARRYS

RED

COLA

kiss Falkenhoof

I love that stuff

Go to contraption and start browsing BLACKED.COM

Put normie in bag

Kiss normie

hey Sup Forums

whas yer hing?

You exit the dungeon but there appears to be a large troll blocking your path. To the south is the dungeon. In front of you is the troll.

What will you do traveller?

Return to dungeon

Tell the troll there is a delicious normie inside the dungeon, continue north while he is distracted

go whence I came

take troll

Give the troll my last remaining (you) in exchange for safe passage.

Report troll to twitter

You cannot take troll traveller.

To the south is the dungeon. In front of you is the troll.

What will you do traveller?

I roll to seduce.

Please post

You attempt to seduce the troll. The troll eats you.

GAME OVER. you are dead

go whence I came

Flanagan wasnae gonan put in *A COUPLE* of windaes

FLANAGAN SAID HE WAS GONNA PUT IN *UVRY* WINDAE IN THESS HOOSE!

You cannot go whence you came. You are dead

Game over

go up

Resurrect at nearest graveyard

Enter afterlife

Well worth it mate, well worth it

Dubs have spoken

youtube.com/watch?v=1oQJ8iPftj8
>almost 4 months

Punch God

youtube.com/watch?v=XMZtd3W1QaQ

put troll in bag

kiss troll

No you're dead, mate, you're dead. Give me my fuckin two grand

pay £5,000.00 for lights

LIGHTS!

didn't even get to keep them

youtube.com/watch?v=WY2r28M1TrY

How many of you /Limmy/ regulars are from outside Scotland? I'm Scottish and understand it all but in my experience the English can't understand a fucking word you say if you talk like Limmy and while Americans are actually better at understanding it I can't see how half his sketches would be comprehensible to you.

AH BETTER MATE!

youtu.be/ZcwjxL2vAOI

>while Americans are actually better at understanding it
Yeah nah, fuck off.

Gotta use those subtitles, it is essential, you drunk pale monkeys are virtually incoherent

They are though you stupid english cunt, travelling in America I've literally never had one person, even a mexican or a nigger misunderstand or or ask me to repeat anything but the english are so befuddled by their constant desire to crossdress and molest children that they never know what the fuck is going on.

youtu.be/yv5j3FwS_7Q

Hardly any Limmy videos have captions Mr 56%

its on netflix

Australian.

Couldn't understand it initially, but after a while I got my ear in and now it's fine.

He's right though. Americans make the effort to understand it, English just immediately start going 'oh I can't understend that Scotch twat, what language is this, speak the Queen's English you northern bumpkin' in those high-pitched girly voices they have.

Lay off the booze Collin.

I knu rhai?
Can nu git nuff af barrys red cola

English. I can understand Scots fine.

fookin fly to da mun

no, you just have a boner for Americans and feel honoured when they say nice things about Scotland because they think they are 1/3 Scottish while at the same time trying to pin something you don't like on the English

I don't think the Scottish can go a day without complaining about England

Canada here, don't have any trouble understanding it, hardly that outrageous for Scottish since it's Glaswegian.

I might be biased, grew up with Scottish extended family around so I heard it constantly.

Imagine being this upset.

I don't need to, the (You)s are showing me what it's like.

I'm American and I think all his sketches are really funny

>t.assblasted squeaky-voiced bong

LEWD JESTER

you did this in last nights thread
stop it

Cringe thread

DAE ET

Kill Jester.

>Back on thop

JUMP THE CHASM

that's the joke

Bowls of wa ah
wa ah

I'm Welsh and I can understand all of it. it's more of a case us Welsh can understand everyone but no fucker understands us. (Except for the Sheep)