HOW’S ANNIE?

Just got done watching S2, second half was painfully slow at times but holy hell that ending was a mindfuck. I loved it, though it feels somewhat cheapened seeing it now, knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3.

Since I haven’t heard much either way, should I bother watching S3 next or will it ruin the original series?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXkQNtX3PCc
youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vftf8TTve4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's basically Lynch autofellating himself for many hours.
I mean maybe that's what you want to see. Do you?

>knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3

>knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3.

>cooper will be alright in S3

S3 is Lynch disappearing completely into his own ass. If that's what you've always wanted from Twin Peaks then you'll love it.

Don't watch the return, seriously. It has some really good episodes, but overall it's not worth it.

Tarantino please go.

Don't listen to these LYNCHED plebs, s3 is fantastic. Easily the best season of the decade.

How did the man that made the masterpiece that is Blue Velvet, go on to make shit like Inland Empire and The Return?

As someone who waited years (but not nearly as long as some) for a followup to the original show, it's bizarre to even see that that's a question. It's a continuation of a show you like and you can decide if you don't like it within the first few episodes.

As for ruining the original series, I think season 3 retroactively made it extremely depressing but it didn't ruin anything.

Senility in his old age

Blue Velvet is not even the best Lynch film

Watch S3. It won't ruin the originals but will instead make you more thankful that the originals are as good as they are. Also the last 30 minutes of S3 is good. That's it.

I think this is all I need to read, thanks anons. I’ll go check it out before someone spoils it. Fuck, I hope Audrey is okay.

Remember to watch Fire Walk With Me before The Return

>Also the last 30 minutes of S3 is good.
The last 10 minutes are good. Don't pretend the dull, overlong (even stopping for gas) drive that fails to build up any atmosphere is good.

>I hope Audrey is okay.

kek

>I hope Audrey is okay.

Fire Walk With Me and the Missing Pieces are 100% canon to the Return and you should take the time to watch them

Theme for OP
youtube.com/watch?v=DXkQNtX3PCc

>it feels somewhat cheapened seeing it now, knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3.
>Fuck, I hope Audrey is okay.

>I hope Audrey is okay.

Hands down the best ending song of the season.
OH ANGELO YOU FUCKING DID IT AGAIN!

>Introduce a literally who out of no where and make her Coopers love interest
>Have Audry lose her virginity to Billy Zane
Second half of S1 sucked

Watch FWWM, then The Missing Pieces, then S3.

It’s mommykino

was that an ending song? I'm fairly sure it only plays during the restaurant scene before going into a more upbeat song.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

>literally who
>Cooper shares more personal information with her on a consistent basis than any other character in the show

hmmm

Nah you see the old fella on piano playing it as the credits roll on the same episode.

Sheryl a cute, a CUTE!

>I hope Audrey is okay.

Oh boy.

Go watch S3 user, it's not the same feel as the first two but is good in a different [s]Lynch [/s] sort of way.

>[s]Lynch [/s]

I want to impregnate a fifty year old woman

Mfw smashed my own head once, that's how it looked when i got to the hospital

S3 is amazing

Who /bluray/ here? Need muh special features

Holy shit user I literally just finished ten minutes ago
Now trying to find some non-russian malware streams of s3 and a movie stream that isn't buffering 24/7

>quints

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

We live inside of a dream.

Whose dream?

A babby’s dream

>knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3.
I think Cooper was alright a grand total of 20 minutes throughout the entire season.

Does having a baby turn your hair white?

>Knowing that Cooper will be alright in S3
>I hope Audrey's okay

CUTE!!!

How’s Granny? How’s Granny? How’s Granny?

This has to be bait

>Stream
You don't deserve those quints you fucking faggot. Go download at least Fire Walk with Me on decent quality.

so many LYNCHED victims in this thread

Now that the dust has settled, who was best girl?

Is the SNL skit canon

I miss this aesthetic, when women dressed cute

>I hope Audrey is okay.

underrated

You posted her

sheryl, then moira

>Not liking INLAND EMPIRE
what a pleb desu

new shoes

>I'm fine.

absolutely FROSTED

yes