Is Peridot cute?

Would you call Peridot cute?

Kill yourselves SU fags.

not when the let Paul or Raven draw her

GET BACK TO YOUR GENERAL!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

She stopped being cute sometime during season 3. Season 2 peridot was a definite qt tho

nice bait m8

Nice 30th thread on retarded shit that could've stayed in the general. You cancerous faggot.

Not since she lost her limb enhancers and potential to be an interesting character.

ever since she lost her limb enhansers shes been maximum cute

kys fag lord

Only her first two taller designs (after loosing the limb enhancers) are cute.

This show boils down to 95% "Oh that's cute". It's not actually interesting, clever, or funny, it's just like watching a dumb cat doing silly things in a YouTube video. Yeah, she's cute, but on a very superficial level.

Compare that to someone like Hank Venture getting advice from Brock on how to woo a woman which is actually very cute to watch because it's sweet and they have a great mentor-mentee relationship.

You're entitled to your opinion. But it's wrong.

>Anonymous 03/13/17(Mon)00:29:35 No.90674442 ▶
> (You)
>You're entitled to your opinion. But it's wrong.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion. But it's wrong.

can we all agree, as a species, to put all shipfags into camps?

no because the creators can't even create a consistent visual for her

I can't wait for this piece of shit show to go on hiatus so you fags will get booted back to /trash/.

Perifags need to be fucking gassed.

Antiperifags need to be fucking gassed

I'll be sure to visit your mother again when I go back

>literally brazil's flag come to life
is it why people shit up everything with this so much, basically the cartoon equivalent of GIBI MONY PLS I REPORT U HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE?

I'm sure you and your other 12 year old friends will be laughing their asses off at that sick burn when you post it on reddit.

she got the booty

>r-reddit!

oh man, you sure got me, kid

Your waifu is shit now. Accept it.

>y-your mother!
See, I can do it too.

yeah but you didn't, instead you opted for the classic "reddit" responce, oh man that sure caught me off guard!

No

...are you having a stoke?

>blushmallet
yes please

And you went with the middle schooler "your mother" response. Not really setting the bar high, kiddo.

second peri is best peri

yeah so? and you tried to lecture me about originality while simultaneously hitting me with the classic super original "reddit" response

>and you tried to lecture me about originality
I didn't?

You're grasping at straws little man. Enjoy your spring break while it lasts.

Oh yes

the underage.

face it kid, I bamboozled you, now crawl back to mommy in /trash/ she'll tell you what a big boi you are

yep, definitely a stroke

You're just making yourself look more underage with these quality posts.

classic projection, I assume you are a fetus posting this from your mothers diseased womb????

This is a shitpost.

This is true.

don't prove my point so hard sonny jim

shit someone needs to call an ambulance for this poor dude

Really, you shouldn't be trying this hard.

dun worry, someday you'll bump on it by accident on KYM or something

daddy's busy to teach you about actual board history

there you go again with the projection! wow this is crazy, im picking up projection levels the likes of which have never been seen before in human history!

Actually, this is pretty useful. Maybe if I keep responding to you, you'll shitpost this thread into oblivion. Works for me.

shit he's dead, he's fucking dead, the stroke got him!

please punch the reality harder sonny jim, you might just succeed yet

>i-i meant to respond to you!!!!!!!!!!!

classic retard tactic

Keep 'em coming, kiddo.

you can't punch reality you fucking stupid stroked out geezer, reality is not a physical concept, go get that stroke checked

only after we change your diapers, darlin'

ok

Good lad.

no fuck off its my fetish, you dont understand the moder era you old fuck

thanks i posted it myself

No. Fuck you. Die you steven universe loving fag.

Like a big boy.

yeah i just turned 40 yesterday thanks for noticing

What did you do for your birthday.

i shitposted real good like my pa taught me, and like his pa taught him

It's nice to have family traditions.

and one day, when you are old enough, I shall pass the ultimate technique down to you... my... dearest son...

>thiccfags

fucking die

I'm your wife's son.

yes but on your father's side of the family

Yes, you're the father and I'm your wife's son. We've been over this, dad.

your mom says I have to spend time with you or she wont succ me so im taking you to work with me, no bringing your nintendo playstation or i'll put the belt to you again

I'll tell you again. You've been divorced for 30 years, she left you for the guy she's been fucking on the side. You insisted on paying her and pretending I'm your son. We finally put you in the nursing home after you lost your house from your gambling debts.

Now the nurses had to put you away from the rest of the old people because you kept offering to suck their dick for cash to feed your crack rock addiction.

It wouldn't be half as sad if you didn't already show signs of dementia and altimeters.

>altimeters

i have altimeters? can I get other meters installed onto me?

wow the future really is now

No, Lapidot forever you faggots.

We had to install one to measure how high you are at all times. You do have an addiction.

user you're the worse of the two shitposters here right now desu, that wasn't even creative

Low effort posts for low effort bait, friendo.

im gonna need one for my bath salts addiction

I don't think your balls can take much more.

Absolutely. She is a adorable and angry slice of pie.

Holy shit, it's like a perfect reversal of Progressively Prettier. lol Why did they do this?

that design annoys me for some reason

You don't get to decide how much bath salts I inject into my balls, im 80 and have lived a long full life and now Im gonna inject my necrotic ballsack full of bath salts until my balls disintegrate and I eat someones face

But how are we going to fulfill your will of serving them up for someone to eat at the local Chinese restaurant once you pass away?

For the record this isn't sequential, just different storyboarders' take on the character. And #2 isn't real, it was a fan interpretation of what Peri would look like without her robot arms.

She's far too annoying to be cute. Her design without her limb enhancers sucks too.

I know you'll make me proud, my dearest wife's son on your father's side

Make sure they eat as much of my dusty old scrote and nads as possible so they get some leftover bath salts in there

bite my ass you fucking turbo nigger

We've been over this, you're my father and I'm your wife's son.

So it still should go according to plan. We get a few nips high on your testicular bath salt residue so that they massacre all the other nips that work there. We'll make the white race proud.

I've raised you well, now go, the high is kicking in and if I eat your face you might die before you can feed those cunt eyed gooks my dick meth

The altimeter's going crazy, how much did you take?

A bathtub full, why? isnt that the standard amount? I mean, its called BATH salts...

I don't know how to tell you this...

But if you don't keep your heart rate within the normal bpm your balls will explode.

Shut the fuck up Zuke.

My only option is to kill myself in order to keep my balls intact, this is my final wish, go and make some nips eat face, I know you can do it

Goodbye my wife's son...