The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 turd joke clip has been set to private on the Comicbook.com channel

The Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 turd joke clip has been set to private on the Comicbook.com channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw

Did Disney realise it was shit?

Luckily it's still here for our enjoyment.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj4MviyRHmQ

>>meme movie
Can cape movies just stop already?

>having doubt in James "FUCKING BASED" Gunn

hilarious

GotG was a 5/10 at best.

>turd jokes trigger Sup Forums

>Jokes are now a meme

Jokes are fine if they're funny, but MCU "jokes" are almost universally dire.

>>GUARDIANS OF THE TURDS
>>SHITTER-MAN: HOMESQUATTING
>>THOR ANUSBLOCKED
>>INFINITY TURDS

I liked the first one but poop jokes are inexcusable

Good thread, OP. As good as Drax' turds.

>Did Disney realise it was shit?
Isn't that the question of the day?

Internet: "We don't want our comic book movies to be plotless action, we want to slow down so we can see our favorite character's personality."

Movie: "Famously large turds."

Internet: "We hate our character's personality. Boohoo."

I thought it was edited for the KCW?

Thank God for TDK and Logan.

Hehe, poop

>"There's another name you might know me by."

>"Shit-Lord."
>"WHO??"
>"Shit-Lord!"

Who are you quoting?

This scene was funnier censored.

That was just some bullshit that shills said, but given how lame it came off maybe they've decided to cut that scene now.

looks like shit

this has nothing to do with Sup Forums at all you paranoid shitstain

>space-lord

>turd joke
2kino4me

Marvelcucks on damage control.

Yes, that's the joke.

I'm 80% sure that's a bot.

What kind of loser would make a bot just to do that?

Interns

I agree. I mean, the "I'm sorry, I didn't know how this machine worked' made more sense with the censored block.

Legit, if I had an hour or two to do a bunch of copy-pasting relies or find a quick bot script to d oit for me while I have some tea and crackers I know which I'd pick.

That still doesn't make it a meme

DUDE TURDS LMAO

fuc u

inception damage control

Guys! No seriously guys! Don't like this movie! It's all quip meme for the lels. Marvel Bad! Don't like Marvel things!

Anonymous this trailer was made specifically for the kids choice awards so those jokes won't be in the movie.

How much do they pay you? I don't dislike this movie but that scene was bad just in the grounds of it interrupting the action, and doesn't make sense in the whole scheme of things.

>"only the best pilot in the galaxy could pull it off"
>Rocket (or Star Lord?) pilots the ship while arguing and looking to the other

It feels cheap. It wouldn't surprise me if it was cut to improve the pacing.

The joke will be in the movie but the clip is clearly an edited version of a longer scene. I'm pretty sure you can even pick up the places were it was stitched together.

>damage control

>implying there was damage

That was one of my favorite DnA references.

Is Marvel simply allergic to seriousness? Or is it that they're managed by 11-year-olds that watch Let's Plays all day?

The first GOTG movie was about as serious as the comics were. That is to say they are about goofy characters in serious situations. Gunn adds his brand of humor in there but if you expected a straight-faced GOTG movie you're an idiot.

Just like Joker's tattoos or "UNDEROOS!"

For good or ill, this appears to be where GoG is discussed, so let me ask one comic book related question:Does Angela still use her Image Comics lance? I don't usually buy GoG but the new Angela action figure is nice. No lance, though, and that's how i remember her. I'm making a custom out of styrene and while i don't want a balls to the wall 90s extreme lance i don't want something too simple either.

We don't really care for Bendis GOTG around here, but I don't recall any attention ever being drawn to Angela's lance if she had one. If she did I'm pretty sure she dropped it for a sword fairly quickly.

>I don't know what "meme" means