Imagine people who actually think the latter was a better villain than the former

Imagine people who actually think the latter was a better villain than the former.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f7cjpeRuNQc?t=1m32s
youtube.com/watch?v=giM4Nn5Xc2M
youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo
youtube.com/watch?v=mXzHIz-0u9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

imagine being a grown ass man who takes capeshit seriously

Imagine people watching this shit

Zod is the ONLY good villain to come from a capeshit movie

Imagine people who actually have so little to do in life and actually think comic movies are worth obsessing over

Loki is as much a villain as Revolver Ocelot is.

>dude! lets conquer this particular planet where we are literally gods and turn it int2i new krypton even though no native flora or fauna have survived and lets ignore perfectly serviceable planets in the same solar system LOL

I think Lex in BvS is the best capeshit villain. I enjoy his shrewd word games.

The villain in Ant Man was more fun. They're fight at the end is also better than the Zod fight.

I know you're shitposting but i genuinely enjoyed bvs lex

Loki's a shit villain that would only ever be included because the director hasn't read comics since the 70s. Just like Nick Fury, SHIELD and the Avengers.

>marble fan logic

>They're fight at the end is also better than the Zod fight.
just imagine having an iq and testosterone level this low

You’re all fags.

>Zod is unflinching duty personified, doing only what he was bred and trained to do
>Lex is just constantly dropping philosophy and multi-layered ethical issues on everyone

>Justice league now has quips and "LOOK AT HIS LIPS!" tier shit

But Shannon was wasted in that film because all they got him to do was shout every line.
I mean I love him as an actor and he was one of reasons I actually had high hopes for Man of Steel but Zod was fucking terrible.

youtu.be/f7cjpeRuNQc?t=1m32s

wow, what an epic battle between these two gods

youtube.com/watch?v=giM4Nn5Xc2M
To this day, I've noticed that every single faggot who has criticised MoS didn't pay attention to the fucking movie, or is just a straight up retard.

DCucks just cant even comprehend a villian that has complex levels of morals and 4 movies of development (soon to be 5 with infinity war) with several arcs under a larger one.

Loki has had more movies of development than the DCU has total.

ok DCuck, exactly what is wrong with my logic

No I'm serious. I like how he masks his jealousy behind philantrophy. Superman stole his spotlight and he is fighting to reclail it.

When will DC faggots learn that they are not hated by marbel fanboys (who are mostly 15 years old) but they are hated for being autistic pieces of shit who think that the children are out to get them

MORE NUBERHARO MOOBIES MEAN MORE CHARABER DEVEBOMENT

ON A FAAAAM!?

I laughed aloud at how poorly acted all the scenes with zod were in MoS.

Dude was cringe in that movie

>”I AM THE SOLE GENETICALLY BRED WARRIOR, TACTICIAN, AND PROTECTOR OF KRYPTON!
>gets his ass completely whooped in embarrassing fashion by a scientist

What an imposing threat!

Some actually typed this post. Kys.

Imagine actually thinking either of these guys are good villains

>gets his ass completely whooped in embarrassing fashion by a scientist
Jor-El seems to be a fighter. He also shares a past with Zod.

>implying fatherly love and instinct triumphing over traditionalistic dogma wasn't the intention

Please explain loki's progressing development in all those films. Im genuinely a brainlet

Nah. Zod was pure unbridled but disciplined rage. You're fucking retarded if you think Loki "le smart sounded words plus le classy british" accent was better acted. Because he was not.

Why is every Marvel attempt at a female hero/villain so lame and tumblr?

The Former: Got upped by this ALPHA female. OP called him better one. Please...

The Later: At least he was upped by Hulk, and honest about it.

>Kys
Are you 9? Get off this website.

>got his ass kick
>zod lived
>jor el died

how many brain cells do you have?

Implying someone who wrote

Isn't 9

>Why is every Marvel attempt at a female hero/villain so lame and tumblr?
>Posts a stronk womyn with a dyke haircut

There is no honor in shanking a distracted opponent. zod should never have stabbed him

Do I really have to spell this meme out to you?
I'm criticizing statement of more superhero movies would mean more character development for a shitty villain. It's so dumb so i attached a brainlet wojak and dumbed down his message because thats how he sounds like.
>being intimidated by a female
Faggot

And yet Faora was actually menacing and woman-like at the same time.

>ON A FAAAHM?

>le tricky man

>M-M-MAHHH SUPEERRHERROOO VILLLIAN IS BETTTTTTTTTTTTTER THANNNN URRRSS!!!! BBBBRAPPPPPPPFFFTTTTTTTHAHAHAHAHA!hahhhHAHH KEK! NIGGER FOR YOU! REDDIT AMIRITE? NORMIE SOYBOY JEWISH POL FAGGOT HEHTTEEEHHHHEEEE I LOVE MARVEL AND DC HEH

about to watch MoS for the first time. What can i expect?

steaming shit

Except they say JorEl is supposed to be a scientist or a great mind on Krypton. Besides Zod is supposed to be THE WARRIOR. He is bred to be their protector purely and that is definitively stated in the movie
Some of the worst ideas in history have been executed wth the best of intentions
The thing is I laughed at some of Lokis lines because they were meant to be funny.

>I will Your son... I will find Your so, Laura.. LAURA! I WILL FIND YOUR SON!
>No!.. if you destroy this ship!.. you destroy... KRYPTON!!!
>Where did you receive your training?.. ON A FARM!?!?

Comedy fucking gold and way funnier than anything Loki quipped.

Joe El succeeds in whooping Zods ass til his son blast off into space. Escaping. He won that fight. Zod only stabs him out of spite once JorEl had accomplished his goal of stopping Zod from halting the launch. You may need to learn to count your own brain cells before starting to count others

wow i looks like a fuckin television show

Comedy gold. Enjoy the ground zero orgasmic make out session

CAPESHIT VILLAIN TIERS

1. tell that to ZOD's snapped neck
2. Vulture

102214834823582389528935. The gyrating caterpillar from kill yourself squid (someone please post the webm)
That's all. Everyone else has sucked as much as their shitty movies.

The faggiest post ever. Show this to your mom so she disowns you.

>Besides Zod is supposed to be THE WARRIOR
But that's wrong. He's a general. Fighting hand-to-hand is actually a fairly low priority for a general.

And fighting hand to hand for a scientist is a higher priority? Why didn’t an intelligent general send a capable warrior he knew could take out JorEl no problem then instead of going himself? He’s a fucking idiot failure despite supposedly being genetically engineered and raised to be the best. This movie has shit writing and logic.

The difference between a shitty villain in a mediocre movie and a mediocre villain in a shitty movie

A pretty solid action movie

FPBP

A pretty good movie. it's another case of the prequels, you will only dislike it because others tell you but without that bias it's not bad.

What possesses a person to type something like this?

>ignoring the fact that the MUH GENETICS was clearly frowned upon/discredited by the movie, hence the superiority of naturally born Kal-El over Zod.

He was good until all that doomsday bullshit.

Zod’s motivation is perfectly reasonable and he comes across as a reasonable villain

Superman’s father jeopardised his chances of finding Kryptonians a new home, resulting in the Kryptonians becoming extinct. After he and the other final Kryptonians escaped imprisonment in the Phantom Zone, rather than seeking revenge purely for his father’s faults, Zod sought Superman out to see if he had the codex that would resurrect the Kryptonian race. After seeing Superman alive and well, having grown up on Earth, Zod saw a chance for Krypton, seeing as Earth’s atmosphere and environment allowed Kryptonians tk survive. From his perspective and limited knowledge of humans, asking Superman to sacrifice humanity to revive the Kryptonian people shouldn’t have been a big deal. Rather than reasoning with Zod to work out a compromise (could have told him how humans wanted to colonise Mars and so that environment could also be appropriate for Kryptonians), Superman killed Zod’s soldiers and left him and Zod to be the final Kryptonians.

If you found your worst enemy’s son, offered them a chance to have a proper family again, and bring their home planet back, only for them to wipe out the last of your race and then treat you like the enemy, then yeah, you’d be pissed.

Loki causes shit because “MUH ADOPTION”

>(could have told him how humans wanted to colonise Mars and so that environment could also be appropriate for Kryptonians)

Shit I completely forgot about that

I guess Supes could have just not been a lil bitch and let Zod bring his people back

Survival of the fittest in the end

>offered them a chance to have a proper family again, and bring their home planet back,
He already has a family, and he already has a home planet.

Loki was shit in the avengers, but he makes thor films bearable and he's the closes mcu ever had to have an memorable villain.

Michael Shannon is a liberal cuck that can't stop shooting his mouth off. To hell with him.

Loki is a bad boy bi who would probably let you bang him if you got him drunk.

So, team Loki, obviously.

>adopted mother who didn’t really do anything while his dad told him to be a closeted superhero and let kids die
>”girlfriend” who is like kidnapping catnip
>everyone hated him on his home until he had to die for them

fuck em

>judging the villain by the politics of the actor

>Does anybody have some orange slices?

He absolutely was, by any metric. Much more memorable, cunning and even managed to have a personality. Zod wasn't really a character aside from a single scenery-chewing scene.
It's like you're completely disconnected from reality or something.

Imagine being a brand loyalty paid shill that can't enjoy both.

Those two are both my niggas and I love them. You can't take that away from me, OP.

You wouldn't have to imagine if you actually left your basement.

Loki starts as a jealous and bitter god, he's been seen as a weirdo and a dishonorable twat by everyone during childhood and, as finally turning into an adult, tries to get some dignity by playing his role as prince but people don't forget his past.

So he goes back to scheming to prove everyone's wrong, especially his brother and father, but find out his real origin and realise being an asshole might be his true nature and feels guilt. He finally goes all in with his treason as all seem to fall into place for him but he still fail to get any respect since he doesn't understand how asgardian honor works.

His failure leads him to rock bottom and trying to embrace the evil he sees in himself, he joins Thanos only to fail again as a vilain. After that he goes back to Asgard, keeping face as a legitimate vilain hating everyone but the death of his adopted mother brutally reminds him it's all just a facade. At this point he knows he's not a vilain but he can't trust anybody and don't want to ask for forgiveness. This time his schemes are made to create a lie he can live in, stealing his father place.

Of course it was childish and couldn't last. When Thor confronts him and blame him for hastening Odin's death he starts feeling remorse and he is slowly become able to understand why Thor is angry at him. By the end of Thor 3, he's finally not running away from his guilt anymore

Avengers 3 trailer showed him giving Thanos the tesseract so he’s bad again

Literally his character arc to “I’m bad grrr”>”Maybe I can be convinced to be good”>”I am momentarily good”>”Fuck it I’m bad again”

rinse and repeat

The story of Superman especially in Man of Steel is Stockholm syndrome the movie.

>Avengers 3 trailer showed him giving Thanos the tesseract so he’s bad again
wuuuuuut

which one of the dozens of revisioned versions?

He's more than likely playing Thanos

>Avengers 3 trailer showed him giving Thanos the tesseract so he’s bad again
Every single leak said he tricks Thanos when he does this and gets killed for it.

>t. soyboy

Loki has had more movies played by the same actor than the DC's main hero, batman.

Please tell me if I'm being exaggerating or if I'm hiding details for comedic effect, I'll try my best not to
Villain 1
>Programmed from birth to "protect Krypton". Literally. That's his entire motivation. As one-dimensional as it gets.
>Claims he would "take any action, no matter now cruel" or whatever to save his people, but denies having hot steamy sex with Faora for the sole purpose of procreation. In fact he doesn't even bring it up. He doesn't even try to terraform Mars and politely ask Clark for a couple drops of blood for the Codex
>Gets bested by a literal professional nerd, Jor El, like 10 minutes into the movie, removing any and all tension from the final fight
Villain 2
>Wants dad's approval (if you thought he just wanted the throne for shits and giggles you're a moron)
>He tries to show he's better than Thor
>He tries to purge ethnic minorities off other realms to make Asgard great again
>He goes up 1v5 instead of 5v1 cough MoS couch vs the good guys in his second movie where he wanted to make Earth into an army base to attack Asgard (where literally everyone except Frigga wronged him)
>Emotional scenes in the prison after his mother's death
>One ups motherfucking Odin in the end of the Dark World
Loki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Zod, it's not even a contest

Of course MoS is a far better movie than Thor or Avengers, but not because Zod>Loki

>Literally his character arc to “I’m bad grrr”>”Maybe I can be convinced to be good”>”I am momentarily good”>”Fuck it I’m bad again”
Wrong
Stop posting

youtube.com/watch?v=jaaJyAjvajo

the only good mcu thing

I beg to differ
youtube.com/watch?v=mXzHIz-0u9M

>Imagine people who actually think the latter was a better villain than the former.
I hated Man of Steel but Zod was the best part and actually a great capeshit villain. Only Marvel villain that compares is Zemo.

that's literally the only thing I remember about Civil Turd

>le revenge special agent man

straight out of some shitty Jason Bourne-like flick

Imagine people who actually watch super hero films intended for children

(you)

Buddy, like 10 of your fellow internet "patricians" have already beat you to that punch.

besides the final fight/speech, and parts of the intro, Zod was boring and lifeless. Usually what happens to all characters in snyder joint. much prefer loki, actually was enjoyable to watch

Imagine people complaining about the cgi Steppenwolf yet loving the jacked Californian looking cgi mess that is Thanos

at least she had an interesting character unlike your typical female villians from marvel

god she was so hot i want her to sodomize me

>This man slaps your Kryptonian Waifu on the ass and offers her a role in an actual good movie
What do?

The latter survived to keep plotting.
The former failed and was killed.
Of course the latter was better.

Literally this^ Loki is a meme character and was never a good villian in MCU.

>a good death is its own reward
what did she mean by this?

> I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIY-